• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
not really

the only gerudo-looking npc in tp is telma iirc

add that to the fact that they turned the sacred gerudo temple into a torture center and prison that houses a portal that takes people to another dimension gives off some very bad implications

and this wouldn't be the first time hyrule pulled some awful **** either considering they tortured people beneath kakariko village
Kids Game by the way

D

Deleted member

Swamp you've been fed lies by the Hyrule government. You're not immune to Hylian propaganda.
You're right, the Hyrule government is terrible. I am a member of the Ganondorf army.
ganondorf on throne.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Can someone explain to me what tubercluosis is? It's one of those medical things I don't want to look up just because I might scare myself half to death.

D

Deleted member

Mods: stop talking about politics
Smashboards: *talks about fictional politics instead*

D

Deleted member

It's why I cherish our friendship daily
20190509_161202.gif

Wh-what? Which part of the post is the reason for that? I mean, I appreciate the comment but I'm just confused.
ALSO TOMORROW IS JOJO FRIDAY WILL SHISH ACT LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BABY AND GET PISSED OFF FOR 4 WEAKS IN A ROW?
Gwen: "I'm glad we're friends."
Also Gwen, literally 0.5 seconds later: "Will Shish cry like an absolute baby again lmao"

D

Deleted member

Lol. Way to keep my somber *** lighthearted.

It's actually a quote from T.S. Eliot I've always really liked since college. Probably should've said that before.
Well it's actually a topic heavily focused on in this anime called Mob Psycho 100. A lot of the antagonists are insecure people who think they're better than others and want to have the thrill of chasing their dreams because they're ultimately not special people. And then there's the main protagonist, Mob, who just wants to date his middle school crush and build muscle. It was a very enlightening anime that sticks with me today.

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Can someone explain to me what tubercluosis is? It's one of those medical things I don't want to look up just because I might scare myself half to death.
From the Mayo Clinic:
Tuberculosis (TB) is a potentially serious infectious disease that mainly affects your lungs. The bacteria that cause tuberculosis are spread from one person to another through tiny droplets released into the air via coughs and sneezes.
The pages don't have any pictures so you can read over them.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Pfft. I've already had wasp nests around our house.

Hell. My dad recently found out that a colony of bees have been growing inside of the walls in our garage. There was probably over a thousand of them and they went unnoticed for who knows how long. Thank god I wasn't there to see that.

well, I guess its time to blow your house up, sorry

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Well it's actually a topic heavily focused on in this anime called Mob Psycho 100. A lot of the antagonists are insecure people who think they're better than other people and want to have the thrill of chasing their dreams because they're ultimately not special people. And then there's the main protagonist, Mob, who just wants to date his middle school crush and build muscle. It was a very enlightening anime that sticks with me today.
I may need to check that out!

I mean, I still haven't gotten to episode 2 of Kakagurui after telling Hinata Hinata I'd watch the series like a month ago, so it may be awhile.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I mean, I still haven't gotten to episode 2 of Kakagurui after telling Hinata Hinata I'd watch the series like a month ago, so it may be awhile.
To be honest, I never actually expected you to even make good on your promise to watch episode 1, so that's a win in my book.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
View attachment 218344
Wh-what? Which part of the post is the reason for that? I mean, I appreciate the comment but I'm just confused.

Gwen: "I'm glad we're friends."
Also Gwen, literally 0.5 seconds later: "Will Shish cry like an absolute baby again lmao"
Because the **** that worries me for my US friends worry me because I know Brazil is ****
ganondorf did nothing wrong
I saw a theory that Ganondorf lied in Wind Waker, that he made up a sympathetic backstory for himself to pretend what he did was right, like Thanos only after the fact

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
I'd just like to point out Hyrule likely commited genocide on the Gerudo as they don't exist at all in the Downfall timeline and don't show up at all in Twilight Princess out.
Zelda commited war crimes, don't let her silence you!
I mean, they do appear at another point in the child timeline after Twilight Princess, in Four Swords Adventures, so I don't think they were entirely massacred. Where they were during the events of Twilight Princess however, is beyond me.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
OH NO THAT'S A FACE HE'S GONNA SAY SOMETHING MEAN

I thought it was because of people who have no idea how vaginas work getting to be fully in charge about abortions and ****. This is all an elaborate scheme to stop you from having fun by reminding you how garbage society is
The crotchety old men suck, yeah.

But there are a lot of other people than those guys.

Even if they have a lot of power the people are beginning to turn against them. These things take time.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Oh please. The Gerudo are fine.

Now if you want a real conspiracy, where are the Sheikah?
Sheikah are a race systematically enslaved by the Hyrule Royal Family to commit war crimes for them
not really

the only gerudo-looking npc in tp is telma iirc

add that to the fact that they turned the sacred gerudo temple into a torture center and prison that houses a portal that takes people to another dimension gives off some very bad implications

and this wouldn't be the first time hyrule pulled some awful **** either considering they tortured people beneath kakariko village
You know, I was joking but now that I think about it, the Hyrule Royal Family really is guilty in more war crimes and violations of human rights than we could think.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
To be honest, I never actually expected you to even make good on your promise to watch episode 1, so that's a win in my book.
Did you know about the foot kiss in the opening and try to gross me out for fun.

Because it worked.

D

Deleted member

**** that, Mob Psycho is better.

JK I haven't watched Kakagurui.

But you have something to look forward to in Mob Psycho. It's written by the same guy who wrote One Punch Man. It's less an action comedy and more an action drama, if I had to compare genres. So you probably wont die laughing but you'll come out appreciating it all the same. It's animation is also sublime in both seasons.

D

Deleted member

Can't complain about governments if you live by yourself on Mars without government aid.
cant.jpg

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
is the big mac a blessed foodpost or a cursed foodpost?

1557429533167.png

depends how hungry you are right now

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Did you know about the foot kiss in the opening and try to gross me out for fun.

Because it worked.
Of course I knew about it, but I sure as hell didn't when I first started watching the anime.

Ergo, I needed you to experience the same feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom