• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Ironically, Mementos super ****s with Joker's ftilt and side B.

Well, then again, all non FD stages mess with his side B...

Sakurai, buff his side B.
side b does what side b do, no more no less

even with arsene, i've never really used it as a kill move tbh

unless we're talking like, dumb platform clipping

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Imagine Deviantart but with no filters of any kind whatsoever. Just a stream of consciousness flow of the last so-and-so number of images uploaded by everyone using the app with literally NO oversight.

What picture does that paint for you?
I mean.

1557424501666.png

Now I'm just curious.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
No I mean NO filters.

As in no dash, no keyword search function, you log online and you choose between what's most upvoted and what's most recent and that's it. And since the list of most popular images will stay relatively static for days at a time. . .
so a bare-bones Reddit clone, I guess

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Probably late on the ProJared situation, but I find it funny when people compare his situation to JonTron's from a while back.

Last I checked, nothing JonTron did was illegal, even if those statements were way out of pocket, and Jontron later shown remorse and asked for people to not defend his actions.

I'm seeing the oppisite for ProJared.

Which reminds me, why is NormalBoots so quick to defend ProJared but not JonTron? I don't condone either, but I sense some hypocrisy.

D

Deleted member

Hey ya'll, I need help
How do I get my folder to at least 100?
Probably late on the ProJared situation, but I find it funny when people compare his situation to JonTron's from a while back.

Last I checked, nothing JonTron did was illegal, even if those statements were way out of pocket, and Jontron later shown remorse and asked for people to not defend his actions.

Which reminds me, why is NormalBoots so quick to defend ProJared but not JonTron? I don't condone either, but I sense some hypocrisy.
Both were bad and if anything, JonTron got off of it easy.
And like, I'm pretty sure racism is illegal but go off I guess.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I mean.

View attachment 218307

Now I'm just curious.
Considering the 3DS is about dead and after finding healthier forums I've stayed well away I have no clue how it matches up compared to it's peak, LOL. Online on it might be dead for all I know. But to be fair to it the thing is also a legitimately enjoyable art app that lets you draw pretty darn good stuff in five layers of glasses-free 3D. Just. . .really didn't think through the online side of it at all, LOL

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I'm a total outsider on this topic because I don't follow many Youtubers and I only have vague knowledge of what happened with JonTron and ProJared. But.

The fallout from JonTron likely contributed to their handling of ProJared in a significant way. Just because you approached a situation this way the first time doesn't mean you'll do it again for the sake of consistency. If whoever's in charge at Normalboots thinks, "Wow, we really didn't handle the JonTron thing well. Let's do the opposite next time," it could be as simple as that.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hey ya'll, I need help

How do I get my folder to at least 100?

Both were bad and if anything, JonTron got off of it easy.
And like, I'm pretty sure racism is illegal but go off I guess.
It's not. Racial discrimination is, but the act of saying racist stuff can not get you arrested, at least in the US. That would be protected under the 1st amendment.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
It’s worth it just to take MK9, Injustice, PlayStation All-Stars, and the first 3 MGS games on the go.
Yeah but... I already own those games...

Soul Sacrifice, Danganronpa, and gravity rush were like... the only other games I got for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom