• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
And like, I'm pretty sure racism is illegal but go off I guess.
Actually, in the U.S. anyway racism is totally legal. Free speech.

It's the various acts of racism that are illegal. When the laws are actually enforced anyway. Anyone can have a ****ty, terrible, despicable opinion as long as he or she doesn't actively do anything to harm someone else on the basis of that opinion. It's why the KKK is allowed to exist.

But the law and the free market are two different things in this instance. Just because JonTron is by law allowed to say that stuff doesn't mean you or anyone else has to stay subscribed to him or allow him to voice that opinion without blowback.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Considering the 3DS is about dead and after finding healthier forums I've stayed well away I have no clue how it matches up compared to it's peak, LOL. Online on it might be dead for all I know. But to be fair to it the thing is also a legitimately enjoyable art app that lets you draw pretty darn good stuff in five layers of glasses-free 3D. Just. . .really didn't think through the online side of it at all, LOL
1557425530971.png

Truly this is a lawless land.

Functional program though. Been meaning to doodle again, might try here.

D

Deleted member

flip some of the images and recycle them as new OC
I mean where I can find more art silly
Acting on your racism is illegal.

Police aren't going to do much if you just have prejudiced thoughts and post them on the internet.
It's not. Racial discrimination is, but the act of saying racist stuff can not get you arrested, at least in the US. That would be protected under the 1st amendment.
Like, not even in theory? Holy ****, I thought Brazil was bad about this stuff but at least our constitution wouldn't allow it if it was followed.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Like, not even in theory? Holy ****, I thought Brazil was bad about this stuff but at least our constitution wouldn't allow it if it was followed.
Yep, here in the good ol' US of A, as long as you don't actually act on the **** you say, you can be as racist as you damn well feel like. Talk **** about your black neighbors, mention how the Mexicans are stealing your jobs, whatever. Ain't a cop alive who can legally stop you just for sayin' ****.

It's messed up, and probably why the US is known for this sort of thing.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's why the KKK is allowed to exist.
I watched the KKK documentary of a modern group trying to recruit members.

KKK on the inside seems like a big DnD fest with racism involved when you leader is called the Grand Wizard

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I watched the KKK documentary of a modern group trying to recruit members.

KKK on the inside seems like a big DnD fest with racism involved when you leader is called the Grand Wizard
It sucks that the racist group has the coolest hieharchy names.

I wanna be "GRAND DRAGON" goddammit.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It’s worth it just to take MK9, Injustice, PlayStation All-Stars, and the first 3 MGS games on the go.
That's basically the whole reason I bought one.

The Vita is a very slick device that works very well and I like having, essentially, a PS3 on the go. I've got a huge PS1/PSP classics library and portable versions of MK9, Injustice, SFxTK and UMvC3. I take it or my 3DS on my train ride to/from work every day.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It sucks that the racist group has the coolest hieharchy names.

I wanna be "GRAND DRAGON" goddammit.
They have ****ing catchphrases too.

"Have a nice white day" made me pause it and I laughed for a solid minute

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
This is a reminder that Jacksfilms largest controversy is his rivalry with Jenna Marbles over their dogs.
The number of good YouTubers out there is dwindling, but at least we still have some good apples left.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
It's the first amendment in the Constitution. You know, that one document that's kind of determined the course of the free world?

People are entitled to their beliefs, regardless of how horrible they are.

The best part is that they have to deal with the consequences of said beliefs. Comes with the free speech thing.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

The Vita is a very slick device that works very well and I like having, essentially, a PS3 on the go. I've got a huge PS1/PSP classics library and portable versions of MK9, Injustice, SFxTK and UMvC3. I take it or my 3DS on my train ride to/from work every day.
Yeah but the overpriced propriety SD cards kill it for me. I can have all these PS1/PSP games, but only afford 16 gb to store them in...

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
You ever looked back on the things you made and be like:
eb2.jpg

"What the **** I am doing with my life?..."

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I'm sure y'all are sick of the ProJared talk by now, but ProZD's response is pretty ****in' great.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Same! I love the fighting game library on that thing! Wish Sony didn’t abandon it. Maybe we’ll get a Vita 2 alongside the PS5

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yeah but the overpriced propriety SD cards kill it for me. I can have all these PS1/PSP games, but only afford 16 gb to store them in...
IMO one of the leading causes of the Vita's premature death.

I had so much **** through PS+ that I ponied up and bought a 64GB used with trade-in credit. Still absurd but I could at least justify it.

D

Deleted member

You really know you've made it in life when you've seen uncensored pics of ProJared's ****.

D

Deleted member

I wish Sony doubled down on the Playstation Vita as hard as they are for Playstation VR.
Vita was in a weird place when it was released:
-3DS dropped in price and started pumping games by the time it released
-Was kinda pushed as a portable console at the beginning
-Mobile ate a lot of the handheld market that the DS and PSP had
-Rear touch panel is weirdly cumbersome for playing old games or remote play, extra shoulder games would have been more useful
-Tendency from western 3rd parties to move away from handhelds
3DS survived due to Nintendo having strong first party output for handhelds due to Mario Kert Pokemon being some of their biggest moneymakers.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
The best part is in about 30 minutes, ProJared will upload a video to his Let's Play channel (unless Miss Editor has turned on him too), so that's sure as hell gonna be interesting to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom