• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Also, back on FotNS:LP, it's pretty cool that the dune buggy let's you play SEGA music. So far I got Binary Domain and Super Monkey Ball. Though honestly I wish You Wa Shock was one of the driving songs. But I've got no idea if there's more to unlock or not.
There are. You find them with treasure maps.

D

Deleted member

Second off, we never "made fun of you" for liking Joker. We just asked you to stop, because your Joker-posting went beyond the usual jokey lewd posts people make around here, and became actual thirsting that was uncomfortable. I assume I don't need to bring up the Joker picture.
I have not talked about Joker in terms of sexuality in a long time, I have done a good job containing it.
The new Kasumi lewd talk is the problem, I do not know why I am still getting spat on.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I feel I am teased too much in here.
You all assume I am Russian and a robot, and you all make fun of me because I prefer Joker. Russians and robots are cool, I am just none of them.
It hurts.
Have you ever known someone who was nice, but had a few strange mannerisms that you’d joke about because you were friends and that’s what friends do? Not out of malicious intent, just because you’re messing around with a buddy?

D

Deleted member

Have you ever known someone who was nice, but had a few strange mannerisms that you’d joke about because you were friends and that’s what friends do? Not out of malicious intent, just because you’re messing around with a buddy?
Sadly, no...

D

Deleted member

I’m hoping my article gets posted soon. Maybe after the event tomorrow is finished, i’ll start a 2nd one.

I want to write articles focusing on each independent 3rd party company with playable characters in Smash. I’ll probably be starting with Capcom!
That sounds great, while not very likely be sure to talk about some of Capcom's franchises that are not talked as much like Darkstalkers, Okami, Viewtiful Joe, Ghosts n Goblins, Dead Rising and so on.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
If you want me to believe you're pro-trans then you should show that support through your actions instead of just trying inform it.
I'm not trying to prove anything to you. I know my beliefs and what is in my heart and I don't need to prove them to anyone. I believe everyone has a right to believe in/freely think what they want based on their culture, creed, or background. It is how they treat/respect people that matters.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Furthermore, I already stated that I do not want to be part of this conversation anymore and I ask that be respected from any and everyone who wishes to pull me back in.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
You didn't see it in mainstream media though. You didn't have literal nazis being allowed to parade on public areas or speak on TV.
We unfortunately do now.

Maybe not an absolute "never" but it shouldn't be treated as likely or probable. It is also not a long term solution and only puts a victim's life at risk.

I had handball class and that video was at least 16 minutes.

We shouldn't debate those things at all. Debating something implies there's at least some sort of validity to it.
If these are continued to be allowed to exist, then they'll never end. If we cut them now, eventually no one will consider the possibility that someone is inferior to them.

This just goes back to the Paradox of Intolerance. If we are to ever have a completely tolerant society, we cannot tolerate intolerance.

I'm probably a little bit heated right now and it certainly doesn't help by bolding your post in deep red which implies some sort of anger. I'n trying to be polite here regardless of my own feelings so I don't appreciate being yelled at.

Dunno where the guy quoted below is coming from but he's right: you cannot voice an "opinion" that someone doesn't deserve rights or that their existence isn't valid while being "civil". You're questioning someone's rights and treating them differently from another group of people, that's the opposite of civil.
If you want me to believe you're pro-trans then you should show that support through your actions instead of just trying inform it.

Please tell me I'm misunderstanding this sentence.
Well I gotta go eat dinner with the family so I can't continue with the discussion anymore, but I will say that when I bold something I meant that it was important. Sorry if that came off as hostile. Not intended that way.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sadly, no...
Well that’s us with you, bro.

You never use contractions, it makes all your posts seem a little too uptight and stilted, so we mess with you a bit because that’s what friends do.

You had Russian files and had your location set to Russia, so we joked and said you were a Russian spy .

No one is trying to be mean to you, I admit sometimes too many people seem eager to tell you you’re wrong even if you brought it on yourself, but at the end of the day I think we’re trying to treat you like a friend.

D

Deleted member

-notices like 7 people I have on ignore have posted last page-

Ay dios mio....

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So like, if they’re profile had something like “I HATE BLACKS”?

Has that ever happened?
There was this one guy who I won't name who had things like "Legalize White Pride" in his sig and linked to Richard Spencer/Milo Whateverhislastnamenoppolis/other alt right whack jobs on the reg. I think he still posts on the site on occasion. Awful guy.

D

Deleted member

Hey Shishœ, I need some advice.
I am pro-trans, and I always say "trans rights", but I feel like people still like to drive me to the dirt. I say "Trans Rights" not for attention. I say "Trans Rights" because I believe in trans rights. I wish you all believed in trans rights too.
It is hard to function when a lot of people in here like to put my head to the dirt.

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I said I was going to stop, but i’ll just repeat it.

If you want the world to be more inclusive, it is imperative that folks who want the world to be more inclusive are inclusive to everyone. It is absolutely mind-numbing when somebody says something awful and ridiculous, no doubt. But to change the world, and the ****ty people in it, you have to treat them as human.

Otherwise, saying you want one group of people treated as human beings, but then not treating another group of people as human beings is arguably the most hypocritical thing ever.

Also, I think we gotta kinda...chill with labeling everyone with particular mindsets as certain words. We have to remember that humans can learn. They can unlearn. Just because they think something bad now doesn’t mean they can’t be challenged in a healthy way. If that weren’t true, I wouldn’t have a job right now.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
View attachment 217890

Oh god.

Oh god I love it.

Do I hug it or do I nom it I can't decide.
You may do both.

"The Oreo Pokemon is said to regenerate whatever chunks are eaten from it. People simply cannot resist nomming the bizarre cookie and cream-like texture that makes up 80% of it's body, which is strangely edible."

This text has been quoted from Oreon's Pokedex Entry from Pokemon Gun.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
Furthermore, I already stated that I do not want to be part of this conversation anymore and I ask that be respected from any and everyone who wishes to pull me back in.
Nice convenient "out" you have there.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Quick question...

When the **** did that 1st Corrin get into Heroes?

I haven't played the game in like... 2 months, so I wouldn't know.
She got announced just yesterday as part of Fallen Heroes 2

She's an infantry with Armor tier stats lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom