• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

hrrngh... papa smurf... im trying to sneak around, but im dummy thicc, and the clap of my *** cheeks keeps alerting gargamel
why the hell would you post this
what good does it do you
I would explain it but I'd just come across repetitive again which you guys want me to stop being.

That said though. **** Korg. Luis for life.
guys i

i think we found him

i think we found noobmaster69

Roberk

Smash Champion
Ok but like
1557111787299.png

Who's hyped for Detective Pikachu coming out this week?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Seeing someone who doesn't know how to criticize movies say they watch CinemaSins religiously is like that moment when the hero realizes they once commited the same mistakes as the villain is doing.

D

Deleted member

Aight @Mr. Wario, screenshot ahoy:

View attachment 216532

It's scaled to half so SB wouldn't **** the bed when uploading it. I also got the Rift Coin first, if that matters.

Lemme know if you need another angle or a specific area looked at.
Hmm...That might be the old version. Could you maybe see if you can angle the camera at the starting point towards where the mafia goons were? Getting a shot of the balloons from that distance would also be super helpful, if you don't mind.

@Mr. Wario
I am sorry I could not help, despite having the game.
Don't worry about it! I appreciate the thought. :)

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I would explain it but I'd just come across repetitive again which you guys want me to stop being.

That said though. **** Korg. Luis for life.
People don't dislike your movie takes because they're repetitive, but because you're childish as hell by calling movies you don't like names, feel the need to constantly **** on unrelated movies to praise a movie you do like as if the movie you enjoyed can't stand up on it's own and how you believe CinemaSins is actual constructive film criticism instead of pure unchecked garbage

D

Deleted member

Oh and yes I'm extremely excited for GotG3 now.

Before I saw the articles about it but I thought they were just saying it was possible rather than confirmed.

But now that I know it's been confirmed it feel so good.

D

Deleted member

Here's my MCU ranking:
1) Infinity War
2) Endgame
3) Doctor Strange
4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5) Ant-Man
6) Captain America: Civil War
7) Spider-Man: Homecoming
8) Iron Man 1
9) Guardians of the Galaxy 1
10) Avengers
11) Guardians of the Galaxy 2
12) Thor: Ragnarok
13) Ant-Man and the Wasp
14) Black Panther
15) Avengers: Age of Ultron
16) Captain America: The First Avenger
17) Iron Man 3
18) Thor
19) Captain Marvel

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If you had to ask me, my favorite hero is Spiderman. All that Parker wants to do is just be a normal kid, but he just can't do that since the world around him keeps getting destroyed or threatened on a daily basis. Poor kid.

Plus, I just love his goofiness, him being a teenager and having Sonic-esque one liners gives him a tremendous amount of personality.

D

Deleted member

Whoever the heck that guy is or was I assure you I'm not him...
Noobmaster, hey it’s Thor again. You know, the god of thunder? Listen buddy, if you don’t log off this board immediately I will fly over to your house, and come down to that basement you're hiding in and rip off your arms and shove them up your butt! Oh, that’s right, yea just go cry to your father you little weasel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
the best mcu movie is daredevil starring batman but younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom