• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nostalgia Critic is someone who many people believe stopped being funny years ago and you're misunderstanding that what makea AVGN work is that the Nerd is his own character, entirely seperate from James Rolfe. Hell, Rolfe has said that his AVGN videos shouldn't be considered proper reviews. Compare them to any ACTUAL reviews made by the guy and there's a huge difference.

Cinemasins is not satire because it isn't actually satirizing anything. Especially as it's clear that you find the idea of using tropes is bad and the other typical garbage they spew
As I said. I understand now and I must confess I can be a pretty illiterate guy. Can't promise but I'll try to stop but might be hard given its a habit at this point.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
wahoo! yippee! i am responsible for twelve armed robberies in the past three days. hoo hoo! let's-a-go! mamma-mia!
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! mario, my arch-nemesis! i'd beat you to a pulp, but the IRS have been hunting me and my corporation down for committing tax evasion in the state of louisiana from the years 2004 - 2012!!!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I don’t think anyone could **** either and have both parties be unscathed
I mean.

Could just be packing, like:

dd00829babd9775054246e00074696c7--vienna-sausage-robert-kardashian.jpg

Hmm...That might be the old version. Could you maybe see if you can angle the camera at the starting point towards where the mafia goons were? Getting a shot of the balloons from that distance would also be super helpful, if you don't mind.
...think this is what you're after?

1557112709872.png

Also a Steam Controller is really not the way to go about this game, clearly. Miss my second stick so much. 's what I got on hand though.

D

Deleted member

Do you want me to say something extremely cursed that I hate?
Kasumi Smurfette

Last edited by a moderator:
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So changing the subject but still on a familiar note. What's is everyone's favorite non-DC and Marvel film?

Mine would be the Hellboy movies.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright I don’t wanna **** a smurf holy ****

You make one comment on the internet and it follows you forever. How could this happen????
I'm reminded of a story.

A backpacker is traveling through Ireland when it starts to rain. He decides to wait out the storm in a nearby pub. The only other person at the bar is an older man staring at his drink. After a few moments of silence the man turns to the backpacker and says in a thick Irish accent:

"You see this bar? I built this bar with my own bare hands. I cut down every tree and made the lumber myself. I toiled away through the wind and cold, but do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? No."

He continued "Do you see that stone wall out there? I built that wall with my own bare hands. I found every stone and placed them just right through the rain and the mud, but do they call me McGreggor the wall builder? No."

"Do ya see that pier out there on the lake? I built that pier with my own bare hands, driving each piling deep into ground so that it would last a lifetime. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? No."

"But ya **** one goat.."

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

You make one comment on the internet and it follows you forever. How could this happen????
Because I actually have the gauntlet and willed this situation into existence for my entertainment

That’s why I kept pushing it

I’m sorry little one

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Have you forgotten how memes work?

@faygoshill if you smack someone with the handle of the axe (holding the blunt end of the blade) it is a club
Please don’t start this again.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
What is everyone's funniest Marvel movie?

Thor Ragnarok without a doubt. It's able to make me laugh constantly, no doubt by Taika's writing and the improvised jokes, yet the serious moments still ended up hitting hard. Only thing I really disliked is that they brought back the dumb forced romance between Hulk and Black Widow, even if it was very brief

D

Deleted member

OK , little game!
What you want from Nintendo at E3 this year!

View attachment 216551
Pokemon Sword and Shield information.

Animal Crossing for the Switch.

New fantastic games.

Two Smash Bros reveals, I do not care who. I would really want Steve, but whatever.
If Steve is already in, then I will be rooting for Sans.

That is it.

D

Deleted member

...think this is what you're after?

View attachment 216548

Also a Steam Controller is really not the way to go about this game, clearly. Miss my second stick so much. 's what I got on hand though.
Yup, that's the old version alright. I've been told Steam Workshop can get cache errors that take a few hours to sort themselves out, so I'll see if it changes by tomorrow. If not, I'll try submitting the update again.

Thanks so much for the help! :)

D

Deleted member

Sew one button, doesn't make you a tailor
cook one meal, doesn't make you a chef
but make one joke about ****ing a Smurf and you're a Smurf ****** for all of history

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Mythra Mythra can you remind me why the woman in that Telenovela meme attcked that girl in the wheel chair?
Lemme refresh my memory.
The crazy woman, Soraya, was kinda obsessed with the boy Fernando "Nandito", so she had a jealousy attack after he kissed the wheelchair girl.

D

Deleted member

GotG will always be iconic to me because Quill had absolutely no hesitation in shooting his dad continuously as soon as he heard the asshole killed his mom.
Like, people love to give him **** and the films even treat him like a Butt Monkey but just the fact he really doesn't care who the person who hurted a loved one of his is speaks volumes to his character. And he had been looking for his dad since, like, forever. It was the goal of his life yet he didn't even stop to process it for a second and honestly, mad respect for that.

Uhhh anyways, funny gwen maymay
download364b5e0d__2fstorage_2femulated_2f0_2fDownload_2f8kZ4hC1.png

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Thor Ragnarok without a doubt. It's able to make me laugh constantly, no doubt by Taika's writing and the improvised jokes, yet the serious moments still ended up hitting hard. Only thing I really disliked is that they brought back the dumb forced romance between Hulk and Black Widow, even if it was very brief
wait, i thought the only reference to hulkxblackwidow was the joke where thor tries to copy black widow's technique to calm hulk down and fails miserably

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
i'd wager it's more like an angry white gang member shooting his truck

as in, do you ever truly know
Okay but in that metaphor which part is the club

Is it the white old gang member or the sounds that made me think people were being shot up near my apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom