• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

No you’d be the guy that dies in the first five minutes that failed to spot an obvious trap.
Me failing to notice a trick?
Foolish...
-Proceeds to get shot in the head by the antagonist-

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
ok hold on, Fernando look like he was still a teen. How obsessed is obsessed?

He also looked like ron Wesley
I think Soraya was young too (they had like 5 years of difference)
Like, willing to kill obsessed :V

The thing is that Soraya was the unstable, mischievous, classy villain that dressed elegant but was despicable in every other sense. And the over the top performance of her actress Itati Cantoral added to her legacy of the character to the point the actors have done reunions in talk shows to recreate the scene.

D

Deleted member

I honestly liked Back to the Future II more than part 1, but I still loved both.

Back to the Future III U have yet to see, but I know I'll love it as well.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
If I were in the movie, then I would not be that one annoying kid.
...Right?
Nah, you would probably be... a minor character, the strangely formal in the wrong situations one who shows up in a scene advocating for trans rights by plastering posters all over the place

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i came here to ruin the joke

she won't see it but that's the best part

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright, SmashBoards Movie. I’m the protagonist. @faygoshill is the anti hero deuteragonist. Noipoi Noipoi is the tritagonist. Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen is the supporting sassy advice giver and group mom that constantly tells the group to **** off

Who are the antagonists and other characters
1497602352195.jpg

Uh.

Y'all figure me out I guess.

D

Deleted member

We all know Moydow would be the most powerful thing in canon in Pyra's movie.

D

Deleted member

I'd be the Dragon or the Lancer in this SB film I just need someone to be extremely loyal to

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

I'd probably be part of the group but then get super ****ing pissed over the tiniest decision that the group made without me and I'd separate from the group, never to be seen again. But then they'd find me as a corpse at the bad guy's liar later in the story to display how strong the villain is to the audience before the encounter.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
you're a character who dresses like a pikachu wearing sunglasses who gets a new outfit every scene and also spontaneously turns into dust every now and then but it's normal it's just a Condition
so you're saying he's the furry

D

Deleted member

I am the person that has been around since 1869.
In the movie, I can live a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Screenshot_20190506-003739~2.png

Can't believe I tricked ya'll into liking my Starlord stanning post, I should include more memes in my constructive posts so it looks like people agree with my takes.

D

Deleted member

cyn and textileacorn attempt to work together as an evil team but it's such an unholy combination that their lack of cooperation and teamwork is what causes them to lose in the end

however, over the course of the movies, our team has learned to get over our differences and function as a singular unit, making us more than the sum of our parts

the real super power of teamwork wins the day

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think Soraya was young too (they had like 5 years of difference)
Like, willing to kill obsessed :V

The thing is that Soraya was the unstable, mischievous, classy villain that dressed elegant but was despicable in every other sense. And the over the top performance of her actress Itati Cantoral added to her legacy of the character to the point the actors have done reunions in talk shows to recreate the scene.
This reminds me of another Telenovela where a woman throw a girls phone out the window and the girl jumped after it, stright out the window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom