• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I gotta say guys this movie is suffering from a large amount of character bloat.

You'd think you should at least start off with a few standalone movies to set up the characters before trying a crossover, smh.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I gotta say guys this movie is suffering from a large amount of character bloat.

You'd think you should at least start off with a few standalone movies to set up the characters before trying a crossover, smh.
well someone certainly isnt going to get into the franchise until SMTV comes out

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Alright, SmashBoards Movie. I’m the protagonist. @faygoshill is the anti hero deuteragonist. @Noipoi is the tritagonist. Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen is the supporting sassy advice giver and group mom that constantly tells the group to **** off

Who are the antagonists and other characters
I’m the main antagonist of the first movie, then I become a begrudging ally in the second and then I become a protagonist in the third(and any afterwards).

D

Deleted member

If we do that people would complain about Gwen being SJW pandering for being too powerful

D

Deleted member

What if one user had their own movie?
My movie would be me in school, and then that is it.
Pay more to know more information.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
>When you're not memorable/prominent enough in the thread to compete for a significant part in a hypothetical film
discrimination against me.jpg

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
D

Deleted member

we're more of a justice league than an avengers

and by that i mean we're a huge ****ing faliure of a movie that fails to meet even the lowest of expectations despite being a movie with some of the worlds most iconic heroes (and cyborg) teaming up how the hell do you **** that up mr. dc

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So question to you all. Few days ago decided to buy the Spyro + Crash Bundle and intend to play them soon enough (Perhaps even tomorrow if I have the time). Which one do you guys recommend I play first?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
we're more of a justice league than an avengers

and by that i mean we're a huge ****ing faliure of a movie that fails to meet even the lowest of expectations despite being a movie with some of the worlds most iconic heroes (and cyborg) teaming up how the hell do you **** that up mr. dc
Then we get outsold by the Elektra reboot

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

That’s why I listed three protagonists, a supporting character, and asked for antagonists lol

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What if one user had their own movie?
My movie would be me in school, and then that is it.
Pay more to know more information.
You mean in terms of being a director?

Definitely a Gamera remake/reboot for sure.

Otherwise an historical killer creature flick on the Partridge Creek Monster would be my second choice followed by a killer saber-toothed cat flick.

Last edited:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791

And this is the thing that made Mortal Kombat: Annihilation such a problematic movie. I mean, I still liked the movie, but there was a lot of dumb stuff. I can forgive most of it, since a lot of the fatalities and such were still somewhat decent when they weren't cool. But not even Sheeva got that much... just a cage dropped on her. Not even a fight. The others got decent fights or far better fatalities.

I'd love to see them split the movie up in two parts, or just remake a Trilogy using similar movie concepts. That said, the Hydra thing was at least fitting for Shao Kahn, as dragons can be quite tyrannical. Still looked like crap, though.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Well sometimes you ARE prominent enough and yet isn't mentioned at all :yoshi:
Hey, I'm just having some fun. I've been in two memes about the thread overall, but I don't actually care all that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom