• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
That’s why I listed three protagonists, a supporting character, and asked for antagonists lol
**** it I'll be the antagonist.

Just give me some generic nihilism crap about the imperfection of humanity or whatever.

Oh, and right when you're about to kill me, flashback me a generic tragic backstory with dead parents or some ****, who cares.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
This reminds me of another Telenovela where a woman throw a girls phone out the window and the girl jumped after it, stright out the window
It better not be a Mexican Telenovela...

....I hope it is a Mexican Telenovela

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Why not? Doesn’t seem like a hard feat to accomplish.
Cause I mean if you think it’s obnoxious on him it’s not gonna be any less obnoxious in green text

If we do that people would complain about Gwen being SJW pandering for being too powerful
Who the **** cares about the 10 loud teenagers on the Internet

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
**** it I'll be the antagonist.

Just give me some generic nihilism crap about the imperfection of humanity or whatever and right when you're about to kill me, flashback me a generic tragic backstory with dead parents or some ****, who cares.
When I asked for SMT, after all these years of them treating me like a king, they gave me nothing and let me suffer.

So now when humanity asks for help to those they've looked up to for centuries, they will feel my suffering.

D

Deleted member

Anyone who says there is "Too much SJW pandering" is just very annoying.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Alright, SmashBoards Movie. I’m the protagonist. @faygoshill is the anti hero deuteragonist. @Noipoi is the tritagonist. Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen is the supporting sassy advice giver and group mom that constantly tells the group to **** off

Who are the antagonists and other characters
I'm probably just a cameo or background character to be honest, Not every person in this thread can be important though I would like to be.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Anyone who says there is "Too much SJW pandering" is just very annoying.
i don't like that, but i am a fan of going against things for a political agenda if the source material is neutral

kind of like nintendo taking down any "rights" themed stages. they're neutral, they don't care if you're in the politically correct or incorrect zone, smash isn't the platform to promote your ideology.

D

Deleted member

Cause I mean if you think it’s obnoxious on him it’s not gonna be any less obnoxious in green text

Who the **** cares about the 10 loud teenagers on the Internet
I mean, if I don't listen to them, they're gonna boycott my movie like they did with Captain Marvel

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
When I asked for SMT, after all these years of them treating me like a king, they gave me nothing and let me suffer.

So now when humanity asks for help to those they've looked up to for centuries, they will feel my suffering.
I'm pretty sure that's just Aqua from KH,
but hey, we'll roll with it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

I mean
In the SmashBoards cinematic universe I’d say
you appear in phase 2 as the member of the hero squad who insists on making everyone mad and then wonders why everyone’s mad
So he's Rocket Raccoon?

D

Deleted member

Normally I would say what I just said, If there's a single movie for Smashboards I would not be important and more than likely be a background character but if we're talking about a Cinematic Universe I could see myself having my own movie maybe.

We only have like 42 users in the thread so I could maybe have a supporting role or my own movie, Probably the former but possibly the latter.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
We're making a movie and I'm not the protagonist? Then how do you expect anyone to want to watch it? Nobody'll want to watch it if it doesn't have the fan favourite in there.

D

Deleted member

We're making a movie and I'm not the protagonist? Then how do you expect anyone to want to watch it? Nobody'll want to watch it if it doesn't have the fan favourite in there.
As I said earlier, you will become the most powerful being in the entire canon of the movie.
You would be the one everyone looks up to as their leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean
you appear in phase 2 as the member of the hero squad who insists on making everyone mad and then wonders why everyone’s mad
also i get this a lot
i honestly dont see it
i have not ever known a time where i tried to make someone mad on purpose and then play it off

image.gif

maybe this is one of those right now and i'm having an epic oblivious shinylegendary moment not knowing it like a dumbass

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
also i get this a lot
i honestly dont see it
i have not ever known a time where i tried to make someone mad on purpose and then play it off

View attachment 216573

maybe this is one of those right now and i'm having an epic oblivious shinylegendary moment not knowing it like a *******
I’ll point it out next time it kinda feels like that mate I got your back

D

Deleted member

So what you’re telling me is you’re Captain SmashBoards
Being compared to Brie Larson is the nicest compliment I've ever gotten so I'll take it.
Actually this reminds me of a very good video
Gwen its 1 am here and that video is almost half an hour long what the **** just tell me what they say
You expect to be anything other than our purple man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom