• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ClaTheBae

Smash Master
Here's my MCU ranking:
1) Infinity War
2) Endgame
3) Doctor Strange
4) Captain America: The Winter Soldier
5) Ant-Man
6) Captain America: Civil War
7) Spider-Man: Homecoming
8) Iron Man 1
9) Guardians of the Galaxy 1
10) Avengers
11) Guardians of the Galaxy 2
12) Thor: Ragnarok
13) Ant-Man and the Wasp
14) Black Panther
15) Avengers: Age of Ultron
16) Captain America: The First Avenger
17) Iron Man 3
18) Thor
19) Captain Marvel
this is probably the closest to what my list would be, except that I would probably put iron man 3 and Captain america 1 a bit higher

Roberk

Smash Champion
Haha why yes that is what I was inferring haha well done gentlemen
****, I misinterpreted the mushrooms for drugs or something. Your smug reply has completely destroyed me, I can never ****post again.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
****, I misinterpreted the mushrooms for drugs or something. Your smug reply has completely destroyed me, I can never ****post again.
It is what I’m known for, after all. I’ll destroy all of you at least once one by one some day.

Ew gross ick no ugh baddy bad
What if

Toadette was blue and had blonde hair

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
People don't dislike your movie takes because they're repetitive, but because you're childish as hell by calling movies you don't like names, feel the need to constantly **** on unrelated movies to praise a movie you do like as if the movie you enjoyed can't stand up on it's own and how you believe CinemaSins is actual constructive film criticism instead of pure unchecked garbage
I act like this because I try to be funny like how the Nostalgia Critic, AVGN and such acts but guess I fail to be like them. Either I'll stop or should try a different approach.

Though that's not the case with CinemaSins. I just find them to be funny and always saw it as more as satire then being actual film criticism.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I act like this because I try to be funny like how the Nostalgia Critic, AVGN and such acts but guess I fail to be like them. Either I'll stop or should try a different approach.
It works for them because people intentionally click on their videos and expect that

It’s different when you do it just for the sake of it in the middle of a conversation

Avgn would be pretty ****ing annoying if he entered every conversation the way you do mate

Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It works for them because people intentionally click on their videos and expect that

It’s different when you do it just for the sake of it in the middle of a conversation

Avgn would be pretty ****ing annoying if he entered every conversation the way you do mate
Fair enough then may as well stop then. It'll be hard but will try because its at that point its pretty much a habit I sadly must admit...

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Those guys can act like that because the medium benefits it. You can understand over exaggerated anger when you see it played out. Text doesn't give you enough context and queues to do so...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Though that's not the case with CinemaSins. I just find them to be funny and always saw it as more as satire then being actual film criticism.
Nostalgia Critic is someone who many people believe stopped being funny years ago and you're misunderstanding that what makea AVGN work is that the Nerd is his own character, entirely seperate from James Rolfe. Hell, Rolfe has said that his AVGN videos shouldn't be considered proper reviews. Compare them to any ACTUAL reviews made by the guy and there's a huge difference.

Cinemasins is not satire because it isn't actually satirizing anything. Especially as it's clear that you find the idea of using tropes is bad and the other typical garbage they spew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom