• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'll have you know that Force Awakens is my all-time favorite Star Wars film, and I know a whole lot of people who absolutely adored Last Jedi
Not if you look up YouTube and IMDB. You'd actually be surprised how much they're hated.

Also The Force Awakens aka A New Hope 2.0. which it was pretty much just a remake of.

D

Deleted member

*bad RedLetterMedia impression* Superman IV: The Quest for Peace was the worse sequel I’ve ever seen since my second son.
I haven't seen it but I feel like it would be a so bad it's good movie for me

D

Deleted member

Can we get an F in the chat for the End of Games?
Screenshot_20190505-171756~2.png

Screenshot_20190505-171110~2.png

Gone with the Wind is what happened to all those who got snapped lmao

D

Deleted member

Two words:
Birdemic: Shock & Terror
I've watched Birdemic all the way through and man there is nothing redeemable about that movie. It's fun to rip on it but not fun to watch, unlike something like The Room which is both fun to watch and rip on.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I'll have you know that Force Awakens is my all-time favorite Star Wars film, and I know a whole lot of people who absolutely adored Last Jedi
I get that people can like those movies but they are objectively badly written movies. They ignore world-building, set-up, character consistency and continuity in exchange for emotional pay-offs...

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Last Pinkeye was also the same movie that degraded Luke into this grumpy hermit that suddenly abandoned all his friends and left the galaxy all under threat living his days drinking milk from this strange elephant-seal-alien beast. Also if he didn't want to be found why make a map to his location?

Also Leia flying in space like Mary ******* Poppins.

Or Kylo Ren who was such a whiny emo *****.

Or the fact despite holding out hope for his father in spite of his atrocities he committed. Luke attempted to kill his nephew due to sensing darkness in him.

These movies also made RotJ's ending all pointless such as Hans going back to smuggling and the Empire somehow returning.

Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
The Last Pinkeye was also the same movie that degraded Luke into this grumpy hermit that suddenly abandoned all his friends and left the galaxy all under threat living his days drinking milk from this strange elephant-seal-alien beast. Also if he didn't want to be found why make a map to his location?

Or the fact despite holding out hope for his father in spite of his atrocities he committed. Luke attempted to kill his nephew due to sensing darkness in him.
People **** on Leia flying through space but I dont get why people got mad about that.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
People **** on Leia flying through space but I dont get why people got mad about that.
Because it was just ridiculously stupid and unneeded. Also why is it she survived yet everyone else died? ALSO how is it when everyone back inside opened the door to get her they didn't get sucked into space?

Noipoi

Howdy!

These movies also made RotJ's ending all pointless such as Hans going back to smuggling and the Empire somehow returning.
CC0C8692-6BE0-4E0F-9391-65037B15E0FE.gif

Jesus ****ing Christ this guy

D

Deleted member

The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie and a cinematic masterpiece and I can't stress that enough.
Narrative? Poetic.
Cinematography? Iconic.
Sound? As good as always.
Fight choreography? Some real Kurosawa ****.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I've watched Birdemic all the way through and man there is nothing redeemable about that movie. It's fun to rip on it but not fun to watch, unlike something like The Room which is both fun to watch and rip on.
I mean once you get past the 5 hour car scenes, awkward romance subplot and wooden acting, it’s fun to rip on the JPEG bird gifs and coat hangers being flung around

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

I will say the I believe The Last Jedi portrayed Luke faithfully. He was always flawed, and never completed true Jedi training. I don't understand why so many expected him to be the perfect Jedi all of a sudden.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Because it was just ridiculously stupid and unneeded. Also why is it she survived yet everyone else died?
It's the Force. It's not too farfetched to say that she has powers of her own.
ALSO how is it when everyone back inside opened the door to get her they didn't get sucked into space?
Are you talking about the same movie where physical beams of light travel a finite distance?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The Last Jedi is the best Star Wars movie and a cinematic masterpiece and I can't stress that enough.
Narrative? Poetic.
Cinematography? Iconic.
Well if you want to watch a movie where Luke becomes a degraded hermit who forgot all lessons he learned, Leia flying through space like Mary ******* Poppins, a useless character name Rose that gets most of the resistance killed because she selfishly saves some she loves who was willing to give up his life for many others, the killing off of a villain that was seemingly being built up to only to be killed early and Kyo Ren being the whiny emo ***** he is. Guess that's the movie for you then...

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Narrative? Poetic.
Cinematography? Iconic.
bait.png

Please tell me this is bait.

PLEASE @Shishœ TELL ME THIS IS BAIT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom