• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
On the request of Noipoi, I'll be taking 10 questions that I'll respond to via voice using Vocaroo.

Only ten, and it'll be the first 10 I see (there may be a chance I see them out of order, but thems the breaks)

Click here for the first message and let the games begin.
Why is a raven like a writing desk?

Noipoi

Howdy!
So since we're on the topic of music, how has the games you've played shaped or influenced your taste in music?

Jet Set Radio really opened me up to new styles of music that really resonated with me, Hideki Naganuma AKA Skankfunk is still one of my all time favorite artists. I listened to Jet Set Radio.Live for years now, and found new genres all because I decided to impulse buy Jet Set Radio on steam.
Donkey Kong Country.

Just

Just Donkey King Country

D

Deleted member

On the request of Noipoi, I'll be taking 10 questions that I'll respond to via voice using Vocaroo.

Only ten, and it'll be the first 10 I see (there may be a chance I see them out of order, but thems the breaks)

Click here for the first message and let the games begin.
What do you think of the MCU and (if you like it) who is your favorite character?

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
So since we're on the topic of music, how has the games you've played shaped or influenced your taste in music?

Jet Set Radio really opened me up to new styles of music that really resonated with me, Hideki Naganuma AKA Skankfunk is still one of my all time favorite artists. I listened to Jet Set Radio.Live for years now, and found new genres all because I decided to impulse buy Jet Set Radio on steam.
Yoshi games.....

....................yet I like metal. Figure that one out :yoshi:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Click here for the first message and l
et the games begin.

What's your opinion on mai lewds Pinapple Pizza?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Been playing a good chunk of Card Saga Wars. I do like it, not sure if I like it more than "traditional" Mugen. At least in the sense that the characters have typical movesets in a 2D fighting game.

Sprite work is mostly 10/10 for each character. And I like most of the movesets, though I'm not used to Cloud being a bit similar to Siegfried as far as attack speed goes. Felt weird starting with Mega Man X, only for a lot of the other characters to not have air dashes. Mega Man X, Samus, Master Chief, Ivy and Link were pretty fun. If I had to guess who was the best I'd say Crono though. Dude's crazy fast.

Ton of cool assists, Viewtiful Joe, Bayonetta, Sub-Zero, Cinder, Air Man, Amaterasu, Lara Croft, Pac-Man, Crash, Raziel, DDD, Peach, ect ect.

I might go back and make a standard Mugen pack again. Is there any fan games of note worth downloading? I was thinking Mega Man: Super Fighting Robot, since it doesn't look as frustrating as Mega Man Unlimited.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Donkey Kong Country.

Just

Just Donkey King Country
DKC2 is special becasue of how many talented people have made their own renditions of Stickerbush Symphony, Mining Melancholy, etc.

Personally I've always liked Mining Melancholy better than Stickerbush. Here is my favorite rendition of it.
Yoshi games.....

....................yet I like metal. Figure that one out :yoshi:
Now I want a new Yoshi game with a full metal soundtrack

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Finally after a full month of ****ing nothing in Granblue, I finally got another SSR character. Not one I particularly needed/wanted, but I'll take it.

Unsure if this is old news by now or not.
Eh... the leak doesn't have anything TOO big outside of Banjo.

Plus they didn't specify when Banjo is in the pass, just that they're one of the remaining 4.

If the Lucky Charms/Tetris collaboration is real, then it maybe something we can really start considering.

D

Deleted member

No ****ing way. Please no. My heart cannot take Banjo being confirmed. I'm saying this is fake because it's from 4chan. Though, Banjo Tooie being in a Microsoft store is pretty big in my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Eh... the leak doesn't have anything TOO big outside of Banjo.
I'm not saying I believe it, but I think that makes it a tiny bit more...I guess worthy of looking over than most leaks that try and grab your attention with HUGE pieces of info. This is some low-key stuff.

D

Deleted member

Just watched endgame.

Thor + Fortnite = Thortnite

D

Deleted member

Oh no, I'm not a sore loser. I got over Daisy relatively quickly despite how I literally screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" when she was revealed
I like how I was so easily able to ignore Daisy's existence in Smash and it makes me realize how childish people who cry about stolen slots really are

I didn't come back here to see Papagenos being cited as a credible source after the whole Grinch fiasco

D

Deleted member

Now I wanna draw banjo and kazooie eating Tetris cereal
Oh by all means you should do that after Banjo gets confirmed as to not be cocky or to be taken as such, We did that during the Grinch Saga and we all know how that ended up.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Been playing a good chunk of Card Saga Wars. I do like it, not sure if I like it more than "traditional" Mugen. At least in the sense that the characters have typical movesets in a 2D fighting game.

Sprite work is mostly 10/10 for each character. And I like most of the movesets, though I'm not used to Cloud being a bit similar to Siegfried as far as attack speed goes. Felt weird starting with Mega Man X, only for a lot of the other characters to not have air dashes. Mega Man X, Samus, Master Chief, Ivy and Link were pretty fun. If I had to guess who was the best I'd say Crono though. Dude's crazy fast.

Ton of cool assists, Viewtiful Joe, Bayonetta, Sub-Zero, Cinder, Air Man, Amaterasu, Lara Croft, Pac-Man, Crash, Raziel, DDD, Peach, ect ect.

I might go back and make a standard Mugen pack again. Is there any fan games of note worth downloading? I was thinking Mega Man: Super Fighting Robot, since it doesn't look as frustrating as Mega Man Unlimited.
The assists have Brian. That's amazing. I've heard of this one.

I never played it, but I do wish I could work with the sprites they made(with permission, of course). Cause the sprites I'm working with are from Quest RPG, and while they aren't bad, they are hard to make details for. On the other hand, I made a Birb Brian.

BZocky

Smash Ace
Oh by all means you should do that after Banjo gets confirmed as to not be cocky or to be taken as such, We did that during the Grinch Saga and we all know how that ended up.
Believe me I know. I just think it’d be funny either way just like the Grinch art. People outside the speculation scene are clueless as to why the grinch is being friendly with a bunch of Nintendo characters which just makes the absurdity of them all the more hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom