• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
hrhmmmm

commit illicit substance abuse i have

angry god is

repent by running over innocent people in a 2011 honda accord i must
I wish I could see a complete meme neophyte react to this post. What would they think?

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Call me a conspiracy theorist, but I'mma say that Ponytail belonged to Lara Croft. Or I at least hope so since that's an Iconic character I can get behind joining the roster. Could be cool if she ran people over with the Snowmobile from Tomb Raider 2. Or use her grappling hook like Spider-Man's Web Swing from MVC.
The ponytail is strictly tied to a costume of Joker. vaanrose vaanrose went over this a while back. She was a costume from the start due to evidence found out. He's actually a really good person to talk to to help understand game design as well.

...And somebody I should have on Discord since I haven't gotten far on the games I've worked on when it came to anything beyond ideas. Only my Zelda Classic Quest 64 game had any programming done.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Can't say I'm interested in Detective Pikachu, but I'm sure it'll be not complete garbage like the Sonic movie, starring Jim Carrysthewholefilm.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Actually, that's a good point, whatever happened to Golden Sunday?

Or AssistAlliance in general?
I think Assist Alliance died down when people realized that it wasn't going to work and if one somehow DID make it in, the group would immediately fall apart and they'd all fight each other because "**** you the AT I want to get promoted deserves it more than yours!"

D

Deleted member

Detective Pikachu looks really good. I have high hopes for that one.

Sonic is lol no, though, regardless of any redesign choices they might make. Sonic looking better won't save it from poor writing.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Sonic is lol no, though, regardless of any redesign choices they might make. Sonic looking better won't save it from poor writing.
I’ll just watch the sonic movie twice then to offset your not watching it

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Gonna try art again. Who should I draw?
Brian(Quest 64). Though right now, I wish I could find some art of him being drawn something similar to Ultimate's renders. >.<

Otherwise, I'd love to see more fanart of all kinds of random monsters/enemies from video games. I mean, non-rule 34 ones anyway.

D

Deleted member

I’ll just watch the sonic movie twice then to offset your not watching it
Hope y'all enjoy it. Was considering it, but TBH I personally don't even think it'll be a good B movie watch. It's just gonna be bad, and not even in a funny way IMO.

D

Deleted member

Basically. Everyone’s memeing how bad a smaller aspect is, honestly

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The ponytail is strictly tied to a costume of Joker. vaanrose vaanrose went over this a while back. She was a costume from the start due to evidence found out. He's actually a really good person to talk to to help understand game design as well.

...And somebody I should have on Discord since I haven't gotten far on the games I've worked on when it came to anything beyond ideas. Only my Zelda Classic Quest 64 game had any programming done.
I remember hearing that, I was mostly just goofing around. Because the idea seems so weird.

Though I'd generally would be interested in Lara Croft in Smash. The only negative thing would be the lack of interesting music, compared to Doomguy, Scorpion/Sub-Zero, Banjo-Kazooie/Fulgore/Rash/ ect ect.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Hope y'all enjoy it. Was considering it, but TBH I personally don't even think it'll be a good B movie watch. It's just gonna be bad, and not even in a funny way IMO.
I mean I like it and I don’t even think they should change Sonics design to begin with tbh

Edit: this is a hard facade to keep up just to make a point about people complaining about the movie

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I think Assist Alliance died down when people realized that it wasn't going to work and if one somehow DID make it in, the group would immediately fall apart and they'd all fight each other because "**** you the AT I want to get promoted deserves it more than yours!"
Also because some Assists just aren't viable as a playable character so the focus was in fact only on a select few.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I remember hearing that, I was mostly just goofing around. Because the idea seems so weird.

Though I'd generally would be interested in Lara Croft in Smash. The only negative thing would be the lack of interesting music, compared to Doomguy, Scorpion/Sub-Zero, Banjo-Kazooie/Fulgore/Rash/ ect ect.
That's fair. Not all great games have interesting music.

Then again, a lot of eh games have great music too. Sonic 06 is the king of that. I'd say Quest 64 is too, but the music has a lot bad reception. I get it was in midi format and all, but it was still well done. Sure, I wouldn't call it "grand" by any means, but it's far beyond passable too. It set the tone extremely well, after all. And isn't that what your background music should be in general? Complimenting the game's locations? I feel it's the same as Super Mario 64, excellent music that fits the locations. Stuff like vocals aren't a necessity by any means, but can be very nice moreso for characters themes than anything else. Not that they can't work great as stage themes too(Sonic Adventure 2 has some awesome music).

Noipoi

Howdy!
D

Deleted member

I mean I like it and I don’t even think they should change Sonics design to begin with tbh

Edit: this is a hard facade to keep up just to make a point about people complaining about the movie
I got no issues with anyone who does like it. People can like what they like, it's just a movie, after all.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'll believe an assist can get upgraded in the same game when I see it. Could be cool and all, but I doubt it'll happen.

And as much as I'd like for one of the other Mega Men to pull a Chrom I already know it's unlikely. Still gonna have that bit of hope, but there's other stuff to look forward too.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Is getting Ultima before starting it a good idea? I wanted to try out critical today but was trying to decide if I should grind out Ultima on my old save first for NG+.

Also, would you say that the overall difficulty Is fairly balanced, or is it just constant getting one shot by enemies in the corner?
Definitely get Ultima if you're doing NG+. I personally limited my use of it since it's incredibly powerful, but it's a nice tool to have.

The difficulty is better balanced then non-Critical KH3, but it's also KH3, so it's inherently unbalanced.

I'm thinking about writing up an analysis of KH3's gameplay compared to KH2's, and what criticism comes as a result of that. Would y'all be interested in that?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
1557000965659.png

7d0.jpg

Fam what the actual hell is this.

Does it bleed?

Can we kill it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom