• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I have been Quickplay, and I am close to getting to Elite Smash with Falco.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Commission list?

I really hate it, but thanks.
Ahem

I don't know what standard you have, but as someone who is also very nitpicky of his own work, I say you shouldn't be so harsh on yourself, especially when peoples compliment it, you gotta take a bit pride with what you do, ya know?

D

Deleted member

Definitely get Ultima if you're doing NG+. I personally limited my use of it since it's incredibly powerful, but it's a nice tool to have.

The difficulty is better balanced then non-Critical KH3, but it's also KH3, so it's inherently unbalanced.

I'm thinking about writing up an analysis of KH3's gameplay compared to KH2's, and what criticism comes as a result of that. Would y'all be interested in that?
Ah okay, I thought so. I'll go back to my normal mode save and grind it out, then. I've seen videos of the Hercules Keyblade destroying things; is it really that good?

Also, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on KH3, so feel free to share if ya want.

View attachment 215971

View attachment 215972

Fam what the actual hell is this.

Does it bleed?

Can we kill it?
Y'all can blame Failboat for this monstrosity:

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
@Mr. Wario I can't tell if that's his Toon or MM design, honestly. It's really smoothed out to be kind of like the Toon design, but it looks more like the exact details on the MM version. I admit it does actually combine somewhat well with Inkling as an image.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So a couple days ago I was gonna have a bowl of cereal, but the milk turned sour and I only noticed it after I poured, luckily I didn't eat any of it. Worst part is that the Sell-by date was still about a week away.

Sad Ridley.jpg

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Ahem

I don't know what standard you have, but as someone who is also very nitpicky of his own work, I say you shouldn't be so harsh on yourself, especially when peoples compliment it, you gotta take a bit pride with what you do, ya know?
I kinda feel like if I can’t be as good as everyone else I shouldn’t really try.
So you make free art as long you are open to requests or people request it, then?
I mean if they wanna give me money I don’t see why not.
Ah okay, I thought so. I'll go back to my normal mode save and grind it out, then. I've seen videos of the Hercules Keyblade destroying things; is it really that good?

Also, I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on KH3, so feel free to share if ya want.

Failboat is a good Youtuber. He is screamy but not too screamy. Energetic but not too energetic.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

when i'm done, half of minecraft will still exist

1557001413316.png

Roberk

Smash Champion
So a couple days ago I was gonna have a bowl of cereal, but the milk turned sour and I only noticed it after I poured, luckily I didn't eat any of it. Worst part is that the Sell-by date was still about a week away.

View attachment 215973
Semi-related but one time my sister got sick by eating a bowl of cereal made with Half & Half. She thought it was a replacement for milk because we'd use it when cooking. The thing is that it's only supposed to be used as milk in small amounts, but she used it for her entire cereal bowl. She did not have a good time.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
I mean if they wanna give me money I don’t see why not.
Makes sense.

I don't know if you saw my actual request(replying specifically to your "who can I draw for you" bit), but honestly, I should think of some good monsters/enemies that could use a fun fanart...

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
hrhmmmm

commit illicit substance abuse i have

angry god is

repent by running over innocent people in a 2011 honda accord i must
hear ye hear ye
On this, the Fourth day in the fifth month of the year of our lord 2019, eleven kindly villagers have been sent to Heaven by a ******** in a car

Roberk

Smash Champion
tbh I was exaggerating, I like Venusaur fine but Ii like Bulbasaur way better. I don't like evolving my Bulbasaur
How can you not want essentially a big toad with plant powers? Look at this absolute unit:
1557001689261.png

He's a big boi and deserves respect.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Makes sense.

I don't know if you saw my actual request(replying specifically to your "who can I draw for you" bit), but honestly, I should think of some good monsters/enemies that could use a fun fanart...
Send me images of which specifically.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I kinda feel like if I can’t be as good as everyone else I shouldn’t really try.
And ****.

Alright dude, I know what you feel because I myself is hit by this alot, but trust me, this kind of mentality is never good to have. All it will do is put down the work that is actually well done and just not want to improve in any way because all you get in your head is, " why bother if I can't be like X or Y?". Making good art take time and errors to get better at it, this is what every artist must go through, so do not be so harsh on yourself, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom