• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
So I think my channel's gonna be doing our own version of let's plays soon.

Any votes on what games we should do?

D

Deleted member

King Dedede did nothing wrong
That big boy literally tried to steal all of the food in Dreamland and has enslaved beings to have only one function: To kill Kirby.
Of course he did something wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

the next big mcu story arc shouldn't happen until they fully build up and cement the new team members, like t'challa and carol

things like the falcon & winter soldier series should help out with that

i just want them to be patient and start small, kinda like how they started the mcu in the beginning. i mean if it ain't broke don't fix it yeah

it looks like they're going that way too, with the next couple movies being solo movies, prequels, and new character introductions
Next Avengers movie should definitely be just to show "these are the new Avengers" just like the original was. The focus shouldn't be a new threat just yet but rather who our main heroes are and to show that the Avengers still live on despite the founding members being gone.
Because as it stands right now, only Spidey and Falcon are really gonna be working as Avengers for now, the other characters have their own problems to deal:
Scott really needs to catch up with his daughter.
T'Challa has his own country to take care of.
Strange has extra-dimebsional **** to deal with.
Carol has the rest of the galaxy to take care of.
And the Guardians are probably not gonna play any bigger role in anything Avengers related for a while.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Really, Nintendo should just copy Into the Spiderverse with a Zelda movie where each version of Link shows up.

Into the Zeldaverse, with every single Link, including CD-I Link, and of course Lonk.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
holy hell i want this now

really i just want more spider-verse type things because spider-verse ****ing rocks

gwenyth paltrow is quitting so idk about pepper but i think shuri's gonna be the new tech person, giving everyone new suits and fancy gadgets and the like
itll just uhhhh just be implied Pepper is helping with doing it without ever showing uhhh

But yeah I’m fairly sure shuri is gonna be the wiz going forwards which I’m super excited about

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
So I think my channel's gonna be doing our own version of let's plays soon.

Any votes on what games we should do?
Some Resident Evil, of course, assuming that's your bread and butter

And I think it'd be fun to see y'all do some Pokemon Nuzlockes

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
EDIT: Oh gawd I broke that quote hard :V

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
That big boy literally tried to steal all of the food in Dreamland and has enslaved beings to have only one function: To kill Kirby.
Of course he did something wrong.
Ah yes I too consider protecting the land’s consumable resources from a hellbeast a bad thing

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
itll just uhhhh just be implied Pepper is helping with doing it without ever showing uhhh

But yeah I’m fairly sure shuri is gonna be the wiz going forwards which I’m super excited about
Imagine if she took up the mantle. I dunno about you but I think “Iron Panther” has a nice ring to it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey is discord ****ting the bed for anyone else or just me?
I mean, I could never get Discord on my Desktop to work at all.
I literally have to use the website one constantly.
Also, would you like to tell me your Discord? I would like to know Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy 's discord as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Everyone: Draws cartoony characters with big heads
1556991446890.png
Others: Oh wow dude thats amazing oh wow

Me: Tries the exact same thing but to a slightly lesser degree

Others: Dude needs to be smaller

Edit: Just now realizing the issue is that it doesn't work with my art style.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
It's somewhat old so you wouldn't get as many views, but maybe Portal 2? It's one of my favorite games and I'd love to see you play it.
Oh we fully intend on doing much older than that. Portal and Portal 2 are in the running for sure.

I want to make use of this stupidly big collection of games spanning back to NES. One of the first classic games I wanna do is Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Next Avengers movie should definitely be just to show "these are the new Avengers" just like the original was. The focus shouldn't be a new threat just yet but rather who our main heroes are and to show that the Avengers still live on despite the founding members being gone.
Because as it stands right now, only Spidey and Falcon are really gonna be working as Avengers for now, the other characters have their own problems to deal:
Scott really needs to catch up with his daughter.
T'Challa has his own country to take care of.
Strange has extra-dimebsional **** to deal with.
Carol has the rest of the galaxy to take care of.
And the Guardians are probably not gonna play any bigger role in anything Avengers related for a while.
They’re honestly probably better off building up to the new Avengers storyline through tidbits of the new movies. Post-credit scenes, references, and the like.

Now that Fury is back, there’s some work to be done with the Avengers Initiative anyway, so they have time before they have to do anything.

D

Deleted member

they all have their own extremely distinct artstyles in animation but then the smash movie is a clash of artstyles like spider-verse
Link, Samus and Captain Falcon are just actors
Pikachu and Fox are realistic CGI
Mario and DK are 3D models looking just like the games
Kirby is straight up from Right Back At Ya
Ness is a clay model from a stop-motion animation
Yoshibis an actual lizard
So it's basically Toon Town from Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Shut up Gwen stop making sense

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yes, but you probably aren't interested in anything I would suggest. :foe!:
Isn't that often the point of these videos? Watching someone struggle and say stupid ****? It's like the only reason I ever turn on Game Grumps. Arin is terrible at videogames.

My brother and I were watching their Twilight Princess videos two nights ago to get inspiration for our lets' plays and I was actually shouting at the screen telling him where to go. Twilight Princess is not a hard game and you're in your thirties, for the love of all that is holy.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Oh we fully intend on doing much older than that. Portal and Portal 2 are in the running for sure.

I want to make use of this stupidly big collection of games spanning back to NES. One of the first classic games I wanna do is Panzer Dragoon Saga.
In that case I recommend Wario Land. It's one of the best platformers out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom