• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So I think my channel's gonna be doing our own version of let's plays soon.

Any votes on what games we should do?
Ace Attorney.

Get all your friends from your abridged series and put your voice acting chops to the test.

Also because I just love Ace Attorney.

There are plenty of other suggestions I could make, but they're games only I would enjoy watching, probably.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I’ve been reading a manga called “Birdy the Mighty” lately and I gotta say, the title is misleading!

There’s not a single mighty bird anywhere!

D

Deleted member

That isn't her clothes, that's her skin.
I know that.
It’s not sticking out. And no, I’m not messing around, lol.

It’s actually a pretty obvious innie. The material of the ... outfit, is hugging her skin closely.
I know that as well. What I mean is, I never seen a dress like that in real life. Is there a vacuum in her belly button?

D

Deleted member

then why did you stop

he only announced his intention to stop you, like how captain america tells thanos he's going to stop him

you're a stronger ****poster than this, faygo
for as long as i can remember i just wanted to ****post
i guess i'm not quite sure what that is anymore
and after baby jail, i thought i could just... throw myself back in. post memes, **** and piss
it's just not the same

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Why not White 2? That's the one I have.

Gamestop had a buy two get one free once and I got Black 1, White 2 and Platinum, vowing to one day actually play one of them.
White 2 was my first Pokemon game. I think I tried Hard mode. Good times. :p

D

Deleted member

Why not White 2? That's the one I have.

Gamestop had a buy two get one free once and I got Black 1, White 2 and Platinum, vowing to one day actually play one of them.
I...don't know? It's just the one that came to mind!

D

Deleted member

for as long as i can remember i just wanted to ****post
i guess i'm not quite sure what that is anymore
and after baby jail, i thought i could... throw myself back in. post memes, **** and piss
it's just not the same
dude it was only seven days calm down

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
You can tell this is from the actual game because Pyra's boobs jiggle erratically like they do at a slight breeze in XB2
I was debating saying something along those lines but i decided against it for obvious reasons.

You, though, said what we were all thinking. You've done a great service.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I know that.

I know that as well. What I mean is, I never seen a dress like that in real life. Is there a vacuum in her belly button?
I’ve seen it a bajillion times honestly

Even I (especially now that I’ve put on a little weight) get that effect sometimes

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Ace Attorney.

Get all your friends from your abridged series and put your voice acting chops to the test.

Also because I just love Ace Attorney.

There are plenty of other suggestions I could make, but they're games only I would enjoy watching, probably.
Make plenty of suggestions dude. I'm not gonna play only new/popular games. I wanna pick obscure **** and really old ****. I also at some point wanna try playing through an imported game without a guide and just forcing my way through it without any knowledge of the language.

These things will be much easier to create than our main show and we've enlisted a friend who's going to do all the editing for us. So hopefully I'll be able to just have fun playing stuff but put a mic on me to get views in the process. I fully intend on playing games you guys will like so I can entertain the people I know, specifically.

D

Deleted member

I’ve seen it a bajillion times honestly

Even I (especially now that I’ve put on a little weight) get that effect sometimes
You know, that actually makes sense.
I think you are right. :p

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
You can tell this is from the actual game because Pyra's boobs jiggle erratically like they do at a slight breeze in XB2
Oh please Gwen come off it.

Even in real life, breasts travel at 14 meters per second when the person who has them equipped so much as darts their eyes to the side

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
They made the difficult modes version exclusives and you had to beat the game for it. White 2 unlocked Easy Mode when beating the main game
Wait. Wait.

If you wanted to play an easier mode, you had to buy the second version of White, and then beat it, and then you get easy mode.

And if you wanted hard mode, you had to buy the second version of Black, and then beat it, and only Black had a hard mode.

The ****.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I can never get over Pyra's disturbed face...
She has seen every rule 34 fanart of her.

She is forever broken, but she need to keep that smile on for the others...

That is, until the day...
UIPyraC-m.png

Where her true power will awaken.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait. Wait.

If you wanted to play an easier mode, you had to buy the second version of White, and then beat it, and then you get easy mode.

And if you wanted hard mode, you had to buy the second version of Black, and then beat it, and only Black had a hard mode.

The ****.
Ah, Pokemon.
One step forwards, one step back. Always.

D

Deleted member

Morgana is mixed from what I see.
There are people that either love him to death, or loathe him and want him to burn.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wait. Wait.

The ****.
your first mistake was assuming gamefreak can make decisions that aren't colossally dumb

D

Deleted member

seven days of hell

do you know how many times textileacorn dropped their soap on purpose
or how many different cults splintered off of jds' no anime klan
it was horrible
horrible
I mean when I was banned for a week I just repeatedly smashed my head against a wall until I passed out for a week but you do you.

D

Deleted member

They made the difficult modes version exclusives and you had to beat the game for it. White 2 unlocked Easy Mode when beating the main game
If you have a Black 2 copy, you can send the Hard Mode key over, if I remember correctly.

It's still ****ing bull****

D

Deleted member

when the person who has them equipped
honestly idk why people even use breasts, i mean all it does is give a multiplicative bonus to your breastfeeding stat which is basically useless unless you spec into motherhood

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Wait. Wait.

The ****.
To be fair BW and BW2 are very different from each other. The idea was that you could use game sync or whatever to give people the difficult option you unlocked. There's also an in game item that does and I think it lets you get the Regi trio
Oh please Gwen come off it.

Even in real life, breasts travel at 14 meters per second when the person who has them equipped so much as darts their eyes to the side
You're right, I'm just mad that I haven't been able to equip mine as they're a rare drop

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Morgana is mixed from what I see.
There are people that either love him to death, or loathe him and want him to burn.
I can't really understand the arguments against Morgana tbh.

I've heard people say he is a tiny Mineta, but on the perv scale he is no where close to Mineta. People also hate him cause he nags on Ryuji, but to be fair people love Ryuuji, and he nags on Morgana.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
honestly idk why people even use breasts, i mean all it does is give a multiplicative bonus to your breastfeeding stat which is basically useless unless you spec into motherhood
wow, xenoblade 2 gets wild in the later chapters huh

D

Deleted member

I understand why people like Pyra, but they really need to change her design. It looks like a shredded Gundam left in red paint for two centuries.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Im ****ing glad a friend had a finished copy of Black 2 to send me the Challenge Mode key when I got White 2.

It allowed me to get destroyed by Cheren's Lilipup and take my earliest L ever in a Pokéman game

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Oh hey! Check it out, I was mistaken.

20190504_110333.jpg

I *can* do hard mode.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I mean if the motherhood minigame was actually interesting more than stressful, I would probably do that in some of my playthroughs. I only have them equipped on Pyra for the aesthetic bonus as well as being an improvised blunt weapon

I also equipped them on Rex but that’s another story

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom