• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
How about this obscure horror franchise, don't entirely remember the name, but I think it's Tennant Bad?
I hadn't heard of that one. I'll look it up.

I do have somewhat obscure horror games that I'm gonna make my brother play on recording because he's TERRIBLE with horror games. Off the top of my head, Clock Tower for the SNES, Rule of Rose, Haunting Grounds, and probably Fatal Frame Maiden of Black Water. I feel like that one's ripe for jokes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Isn't that often the point of these videos? Watching someone struggle and say stupid ****? It's like the only reason I ever turn on Game Grumps. Arin is terrible at videogames.

My brother and I were watching their Twilight Princess videos two nights ago to get inspiration for our lets' plays and I was actually shouting at the screen telling him where to go. Twilight Princess is not a hard game and you're in your thirties, for the love of all that is holy.
Didn't they spend one entire video of their Wind Waker playthrough making absolutely zero progress because Arin refused to press the ZR button when the game told him to?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So I think my channel's gonna be doing our own version of let's plays soon.

Any votes on what games we should do?
Games that have good modding communities generally help making content on them easier, as there's always something new to showcase. ROM Hacks and Randomizers are also really fun LPs IMO.

If you like Metroid Prime, I'd super recommend the randomizer for it. Super easy to set up and is an absolute blast.

D

Deleted member

staindgrey staindgrey
I'm gonna second doing a Portal 2 let's play because I ****ing love that game
They’re honestly probably better off building up to the new Avengers storyline through tidbits of the new movies. Post-credit scenes, references, and the like.

Now that Fury is back, there’s some work to be done with the Avengers Initiative anyway, so they have time before they have to do anything.
I mean yeah, that's what they've always done but what I mean is to have the next Avengers as THE moment we finally see these heroes reunite once again and show that a new group of Avengers is formed(I'd love if they did a callback to the rotating group shot from the original one with the new members).
Whoever the next Thanos is, they shouldn't be the focus until the team is firmly constructed and at most should get a tease like Thanos did in the original Avengers.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Didn't they spend one entire video of their Wind Waker playthrough making absolutely zero progress because Arin refused to press the ZR button when the game told him to?
Probably. I never watched that one. TP #...3? I think? He also makes like zero progress because he can't read context clues to save his life.

D

Deleted member

Protecting?
He literally was going to eat all of them.
Okay we ignoring the time Kirby falsely assumed Dedede was doing wrong when in fact Dedede was protecting the citizens of Dreamland from an evil wizard, causing Kirby to accidentally free that same evil wizard?

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm cutting this discussion off right here.
I thought of about 13 witty comebacks for this but I’m trying not to anger the modmins more than I have

Anyway y’all how about that moment in endgame where Thanos and Thor dueled banjos

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Pokemon Black 2 Hard Mode Nuzlocke

I want to see you suffer
Speaking of seeing me suffer, my brother and I made a pact. For the sake of entertainment, he's gonna play more horror games and I'm gonna play more JRPGs.

I'll let you guys know when I play one so you can watch me suffer.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I thought of about 13 witty comebacks for this but I’m trying not to anger the modmins more than I have

Anyway y’all how about that moment in endgame where Thanos and Thor dueled banjos
banjos?

those were kazoos

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
didn't even say stop this discussion
then why did you stop

he only announced his intention to stop you, like how captain america tells thanos he's going to stop him

you're a stronger ****poster than this, faygo

D

Deleted member

Speaking of seeing me suffer, my brother and I made a pact. For the sake of entertainment, he's gonna play more horror games and I'm gonna play more JRPGs.

it is time
AmbitiousFarAnophelesmosquito-small.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Probably. I never watched that one. TP #...3? I think? He also makes like zero progress because he can't read context clues to save his life.
Honestly I think I figured it all out, Game Grumps is basically the Three Stooges of gaming, you only watch them because you want to see bumbling idiots **** up. Hell, they had to go back in their Mario 3D World playthrough because they didn't have enough green stars to progress. As in, the first hurdle which was like 5 stars in World 1?

D

Deleted member

Just

Make sure it's Black 2 Hard Mode Nuzlocke for the maximum amount of suffer lol

D

Deleted member

Okay we ignoring the time Kirby falsely assumed Dedede was doing wrong when in fact Dedede was protecting the citizens of Dreamland from an evil wizard, causing Kirby to accidentally free that same evil wizard?
Okay, Kirby did a stupid thing, but what about Superstar where he literally steals all of the food?
Just because he did something good, does not mean he is guilty of other bad things, too.
Dedede is good now, but he is not innocent.
trouble.PNG

trouble2.PNG

trouble3.PNG

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Just

Make sure it's Black 2 Hard Mode Nuzlocke for the maximum amount of suffer lol
Why not White 2? That's the one I have.

Gamestop had a buy two get one free once and I got Black 1, White 2 and Platinum, vowing to one day actually play one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom