• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

All this Pokemon talk is reminding me that I still need to start my Skitty solo Nuzlocke.

Can someone motivate me to get up and actually do this

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
View attachment 215890
@Shroob :3 Here is a little example of the whole Ridsalina ship I do. xD I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that does not mean I will stop having fun making it.
I mean it’s a bit strange conceptually but probably a fun thought experiment for art if it doesn’t go into forbidden territ—

You’ve already drawn lewds of it haven’t you

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I mean it’s a bit strange conceptually but probably a fun thought experiment for art if it doesn’t go into forbidden territ—

Don't you EVER think I will do such thing with it. Not even joking. I ****ing hate when people think that, with any ship I make, but especially this one because that happened in the past and it still annoys me.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Don't you EVER think I will do such thing with it. Not even joking. I ****ing hate when people think that, with any ship I make, but especially this one because that happened in the past and it still annoys me.
Heeeey friend I’m just playing around, didn’t know that bothers you so much.

Much respect for sticking to your guns. My apologies

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Come to think about it
Sonic's role on in Subspace is rather similar to Captain Marvel's role in Endgame, in that they both just come out of nowhere against the big bad and save the heros from dying from a wide attack. And both were just as irrelevant until that point plotwise

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
I'm not a shipping kind of person. Not really. However, while it's not romantic in any sense, my favorite Smash friendship HC is Ridley and K. Rool being the best of friends.
JPEG_20181121_080841.jpg

Admittedly it's partially influenced by how tightly knit the Ridley and K. Rool support groups were, usually if you supported one you at least wouldn't mind the other as well. When one group was knocked down, the other helped get them back up. I have fond memories of it.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Come to think about it
Sonic's role on in Subspace is rather similar to Captain Marvel's role in Endgame, in that they both just come out of nowhere against the big bad and save the heros from dying from a wide attack. And both were just as irrelevant until that point plotwise
People were actually hyped for Sonic, though. :troll:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I know it was said that there were no plans for X-Men or Fantastic Four in the next phase of movies, but the hype that would come with those groups entering the MCU would be absolutely inexplicable.

It would be a little weird though, because some of the actors and actresses for the X-Men have actually done a pretty decent job imo. The Fantastic Four though...I mean just for Dr. Doom and even Galactus, the Avenger’s movies would just be amazing

Although, I get the feeling Secret War or because of the Skrulls, Secret Invasion would be good movies to toss in there.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I know it was said that there were no plans for X-Men or Fantastic Four in the next phase of movies, but the hype that would come with those groups entering the MCU would be absolutely inexplicable.

It would be a little weird though, because some of the actors and actresses for the X-Men have actually done a pretty decent job imo. The Fantastic Four though...I mean just for Dr. Doom and even Galactus, the Avenger’s movies would just be amazing

Although, I get the feeling Secret War or because of the Skrulls, Secret Invasion would be good movies to toss in there.
If it's any consolation I've heard lots of people generally consider Tom Hardy a good replacement for Hugh Jackman's Wolverine

D

Deleted member

the next big mcu story arc shouldn't happen until they fully build up and cement the new team members, like t'challa and carol

things like the falcon & winter soldier series should help out with that

i just want them to be patient and start small, kinda like how they started the mcu in the beginning. i mean if it ain't broke don't fix it yeah

it looks like they're going that way too, with the next couple movies being solo movies, prequels, and new character introductions

Last edited by a moderator:

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Ah, yes. You must have missed last night.

I was challenged to post more ****posts, so I posted one of myself that was basically me being called garbage, and then because people said I looked “stylish” I showed them an actual picture of me being stylish.

But then I dropped the real bomb, which was that none of those were me at all and that my current profile picture is what I actually look like.

Spoiler: this is only partially true. I’m a stylish mofo. My profile pic isn’t me at all. A ****post inside of a well meaning post no less.

Idk how long i’ll keep this pic but I might as well run with it.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
the next big mcu story arc shouldn't happen until they fully build up and cement the new team members, like t'challa and carol

things like the falcon & winter soldier series should help out with that

i just want them to be patient and start small, kinda like how they started the mcu in the beginning. i mean if it ain't broke don't fix it yeah

it looks like they're going that way too, with he next couple movies being solo movies, prequels, and new character introductions
I think everyone should utilize Stark technology and add “iron” to their names and form a stronger bond. An iron circle.

A ferrous wheel if you will

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm not a shipping kind of person. Not really. However, while it's not romantic in any sense, my favorite Smash friendship HC is Ridley and K. Rool being the best of friends.
View attachment 215893
Admittedly it's partially influenced by how tightly knit the Ridley and K. Rool support groups were, usually if you supported one you at least wouldn't mind the other as well. When one group was knocked down, the other helped get them back up. I have fond memories of it.
>One of my mains dressed up as one of my mains.

Perfection.

D

Deleted member

Real talk, if they wanted to, a Nintendo Cinematic Universe would be fun but I think it would be even better if every half of the movies were just animated but you'd still have those appear in the inevitable live action crossover while keeping their artstyle.
Imagine whatever actors are playing Samus and Link standing next to a 3D-animated Mario that has absolutely no intention of looking realistic like Pikachu Reynolds

D

Deleted member

maybe not andrea but i can personally verify that i have seen exactly one (1) (uno) ridley/rosa lewd and my eyes will never be the same

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Real talk, if they wanted to, a Nintendo Cinematic Universe would be fun but I think it would be even better if every half of the movies were just animated but you'd still have those appear in the inevitable live action crossover while keeping their artstyle.
Imagine whatever actors are playing Samus and Link standing next to a 3D-animated Mario that has absolutely no intention of looking realistic like Pikachu Reynolds
they all have their own extremely distinct artstyles in animation but then the smash movie is a clash of artstyles like spider-verse

D

Deleted member

I think everyone should utilize Stark technology and add “iron” to their names and form a stronger bond. An iron circle.

A ferrous wheel if you will
gonna be hard to do that when Tony Stark Is ****ing Dead

D

Deleted member

If they do actually bring in Namor, I can see them starting to introduce the F4 this phase with a proper crossover and big villain the next phase.

D

Deleted member

they all have their own extremely distinct artstyles in animation but then the smash movie is a clash of artstyles like spider-verse
holy hell i want this now

really i just want more spider-verse type things because spider-verse ****ing rocks
shuri and Pepper take up the mantle when the tony is the commit save world
gwenyth paltrow is quitting so idk about pepper but i think shuri's gonna be the new tech person, giving everyone new suits and fancy gadgets and the like

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
So it's basically Toon Town from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom