• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
It’s really the worst when you have a huge backlog, and a good like 9 hour Resident Evil game you could play but you kinda want to play Pokémon Platinum, the Gen 4 game you never played when it came out.

Well that, and when you have a handful of consoles that should have Chrono Trigger, but none of them do.

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Man I’m jonesing so hard for new XC2 content after finishing basically all I wanted to do in the game and DLC that I’m real close to making a dumb fan fiction

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
RIDSALINA.png

Shroob Shroob :3 Here is a little example of the whole Ridsalina ship I do. xD I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that does not mean I will stop having fun making it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Did Moydow leave? I had to get their attention!

Oh man, I just purposely single posted. Looks like @Moydow has no choice but to ban me now.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯......................(ツツツ)....................¯\_(ツ)_/¯
..................\/\.................(ツツツ).............../\/..................
.........................\----¯\_(ツツツ)_/¯----/.........................
What on earth is happening

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
View attachment 215886
>third parties
>”Nintendo” logo on the third parties
>dead and life support series like F-Zero and Starfox before Kirby
Kirby films would be really dope. Besides, in a crossover film, his baddies are the most threatening.

Dammit I want Nintendo movies now

Dyllybirdy

Smash Hero
View attachment 215890
Shroob Shroob :3 Here is a little example of the whole Ridsalina ship I do. xD I know it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but that does not mean I will stop having fun making it.
Ridley, the cunning god of death, feared throughout the cosmos, and Rosalina, a person who's tasked with watching over and protecting said cosmos, especially from anyone who's known as the cunning god of death.

I like this ship ironically, more than anything. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom