• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Fair point. I recall there being a character from Dangan Ronpa 2 (I think?) that is a known crossdresser, but whether or not that character does so with the intent of identifying as the opposite gender is knowledge beyond me. I was putting that possibility out there in the last sentence just in case there were more layers behind that panel.

I dunno if "otoko no ko" is an appropriate term. There's "tomboy" for girls, but what would the guy equivalent be? [thinking.jpg]
there was Chihiro in DR1 that cross dressed if that who your talkin about. He is still a dude, he just crossdressed because of bullying he got

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, it's dinner time for me, I'm going to eat the sweet taste of victory if you know what I mean.
D2S62PyX0AAjiua.jpg

View attachment 215450
YOU BETA CUCK, I PISSED ON THE MOON AND YOUR INTERNET FAME IS MINE, I WIN ******!!!!!
I still got a better post to like ratio than you, so hah! *dab*
You couldn't even quote my post correctly you ***** ass ************!!

I WIN, NO MATTER WHAT, I WON THIS DUAL.
1.png

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
The **** do you mean approaching?

It's already here

View attachment 215461
K ̝̝̲͕͕ͭ̔A̶̿ͯ̋ ̤͍̯̞ͬͮ̋̌S ̖̠̹̝̝̜Ű̼̥͇̯̑̉̽͝ ̝̲̦̜͈̥̣͊͝M͉̻͉̊̊ ̫̳̔̂I͕ͯ͆͒͂̽ͮ
̼͍
̝̥̥͈͔͖̉ͅC̙͍̱͖̲̠̩̀͡ ̌̓͏̲O̢̥ͦͮͯ̔̃ͤ ̅͌ͩͦ̓͆̎N̦̝̺̱͒ͦ͟ ̲̜̜͇̅S̭͙͙̳̳ͥ͐ͧ̔ͣ́ ̶̼̣̻̥͇̱ͅŲ͓̳̻̞͇̐̃̄͒ ͕̖̜̹̭ͧ͠M̶̏ͥ̍̈́͐̚ ̳̫͈͙̗͕͚̊ͩ̍̾̇ͤI̭̦̼͙̎ͬ͊ͤ͊͒̐

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Then wouldn't its opposite just be masculine? :v
Effeminate is as close as I could come (and not as precise as I'd like in definition or connotation) as there's no decisive answer to this question.

There's actually a pretty decent discussion on this in the English StackExchange, although it unfortunately amounts to "we haven't really bothered to do that till now as male-associated mannerisms were preferential."

I'm not really on board with the top respondent proposing "metrosexual" (and to their credit neither are they) but they're correct on much of the rest.

Posting on Smashboards

Having a partner

View attachment 215456
I mean.

Once upon a time.

But not now.

MainJPW

M.T.A
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 215447
I'M COMING FOR YOUR ***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View attachment 215449
Here’s some Mechless Eggman trivia:

Mechless Eggman and Tails were built off an early version of Sonic but the animations were changed to fit their bodies, that’s why if you load say Tails into certain levels he’ll have animations for launch pads and drowning and such.

This also means they have unused animations from Sonic like a top speed running animation:

Which means you get stuff like this.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
̼͍
̝̥̥͈͔͖̉ͅC̙͍̱͖̲̠̩̀͡ ̌̓͏̲O̢̥ͦͮͯ̔̃ͤ ̅͌ͩͦ̓͆̎N̦̝̺̱͒ͦ͟ ̲̜̜͇̅S̭͙͙̳̳ͥ͐ͧ̔ͣ́ ̶̼̣̻̥͇̱ͅŲ͓̳̻̞͇̐̃̄͒ ͕̖̜̹̭ͧ͠M̶̏ͥ̍̈́͐̚ ̳̫͈͙̗͕͚̊ͩ̍̾̇ͤI̭̦̼͙̎ͬ͊ͤ͊͒̐
MOSHED-2019-4-1-12-53-14.gif

you cannot grasp the true form of kasumi's attack

D

Deleted member

̼͍

I dOn'T sPeAk AnImU sWoRdMeN lUl Xd.
Ok, maybe I am making my jokes too forced.

Shadowwolflink

Smash Master
So, it's interesting that the Smash team has apparently been working on DLC character 2 and 3 just as long as Joker. I wonder if it's possible that we could get a dual instant drop at E3 or something.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
You ever see a man cross dress so good?
View attachment 215453
The part that sells it for me is his game face. Never change, Brotagonist.

there was Chihiro in DR1 that cross dressed if that who your talkin about. He is still a dude, he just crossdressed because of bullying he got
Oh okay, thank you!

Effeminate is as close as I could come (and not as precise as I'd like in definition or connotation) as there's no decisive answer to this question.

There's actually a pretty decent discussion on this in the English StackExchange, although it unfortunately amounts to "we haven't really bothered to do that till now as male-associated mannerisms were preferential."

I'm not really on board with the top respondent proposing "metrosexual" (and to their credit neither are they) but they're correct on much of the rest.

I mean.

Once upon a time.

But not now.
The closest thing I can think of is "camp", but that term can apply to either gender and it's more of a ham & cheese deal than outright femininity.

D

Deleted member

So, it's interesting that the Smash team has apparently been working on DLC character 2 and 3 just as long as Joker. I wonder if it's possible that we could get a dual instant drop at E3 or something.
Hopefully one of the two reveals is Erdrick or Eight from DQ.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I think we're kind of collectively betting on it.

The closest thing I can think of is "camp", but that term can apply to either gender and it's more of a ham & cheese deal than outright femininity.
Yep that's basically the issue.

We don't have an adequate opposite term, so we're stuck getting close as we can with what we got, and nothing quite fits.

D

Deleted member

As long as I enjoy talking here and most of the other people here also enjoy my presence I don't need any likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom