• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Remember when Danganronpa said trans rights?
[Slowly raises hand]
Crossdressing and trans-related themes aren't mutually exclusive though. Some guys just wanna look pretty and some girls just wanna look handsome.

Unless of course there's context to that post that fits with your statement.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I can't tell if you just had all these avatars ready before now, considering you once showed off that you had over 100, or if you're making them in the heat of the moment, considering how specific they are.
The last one I made was on April 27th. The most recent one before that was Feb 27th.

I've mostly amassed a wide variety and become adept at selecting ones related to the situation at hand.

But almost all of these did come about spur-of-the-moment at one time or another, so. Kinda both?

As long as it's above the torso, anything is possible.

Just don't mention feet.
I mean you can mention it if you want, I just don't think it's very interesting.

D

Deleted member

Anyways how long have we got this thread title, I feel someone is not doing their job :b

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I mean you can mention it if you want, I just don't think it's very interesting.
You wasted least 15 minutes to find another picture of Pikachu just so you could turn it around to prove me wrong.

I call this a #1 victory royale.

D

Deleted member

The last one I made was on April 27th. The most recent one before that was Feb 27th.

I've mostly amassed a wide variety and become adept at selecting ones related to the situation at hand.

But almost all of these did come about spur-of-the-moment at one time or another, so. Kinda both?

Truly genius, you've already prepared an avatar for every possible situation. It's practically free likes.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
are you trying to directly upload an image
because if so that doesn't work, you have to use a url to get the image instead
It only works via URL, which I find stupid but that another story. I put the URL but it say "Contact an admin or try again later". Normaly that is fixed by refreshing but not in this case

D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

Hey guys, I found an interesting Fan fiction based on The Incredibles.

It is pretty nice, I think that the name of it is "Fantastic Four" if you want to check it out.
Ok, this was a bad joke.

D

Deleted member

[Slowly raises hand]
Crossdressing and trans-related themes aren't mutually exclusive though. Some guys just wanna look pretty and some girls just wanna look handsome.

D30nyD8XoAIqff3.jpeg

What point are you trying to get across here?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Screen Shot 05-03-19 at 07.50 PM.PNG

ALEXA PLAY JAW THEME BUT WITH KAZOO

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
[Slowly raises hand]

I dunno if the image is taken out of context or whatever, but I'd assume she's referring to how calling people "traps" can be offensive, because of all the negative connotations the word has when used in that sense.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
umm...
i...
uhh..
OwO
Down, child.

You wasted least 15 minutes to find another picture of Pikachu just so you could turn it around to prove me wrong.

I call this a #1 victory royale.
No, I used fifteen minutes recycling something else I'd already done.

With which I will sass for the next half a decade or so, if the pattern holds.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Do you want us to change the thread title? With this ongoing topic? Do you want to reconsider that?
Ultimate Social Thread Wailord and Skitty now on Nintendo Switch

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I dunno if the image is taken out of context or whatever, but I'd assume she's referring to how calling people "traps" can be offensive, because of all the negative connotations the word has when used in that sense.
Fair point. I recall there being a character from Dangan Ronpa 2 (I think?) that is a known crossdresser, but whether or not that character does so with the intent of identifying as the opposite gender is knowledge beyond me. I was putting that possibility out there in the last sentence just in case there were more layers behind that panel.

I dunno if "otoko no ko" is an appropriate term. There's "tomboy" for girls, but what would the guy equivalent be? [thinking.jpg]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom