• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Poppycock.

I'm a mouse.
View attachment 215424

The Artist Formerly Known As Dr. Fate.
So...you work with Disney?

If yes, when did they remove the scene with Antman in Thanos....in Thanos.....
c13.gif

Nah folks, sorry, I can't say it, it's just too much for me.
Well actually, there is a reason for that.

So I use to be quite a fan of FNAF. But I'm kind of quiet about it. I only recently started getting back into it. I was originally going to theme around Funtime Mettaton Foxy, but I found this cute avatar of Circus Baby and decided to use her instead. I kind of regret that though, because I could of made a hell of a lot more ****posts with the Funtime Foxy theme.
I'm not as much of a fan of FNAF as I was before, but it's always nice to see others fans out there showing their passion and whatnot.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Just remember:

Skitty and Wailord share the same egg group.

It’s true, check the wiki.

And that’s as far as I go.

D

Deleted member

You know you ****ed up on your post when you get more quotes than likes.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I have no idea what this Zootopia comic is but seems disturbing. I'll check it out later.
Judy gets pregnant, but wants an abortion. Nick gets pissed about it, and they fight over it.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Well actually, there is a reason for that.

So I use to be quite a fan of FNAF. But I'm kind of quiet about it. I only recently started getting back into it. I was originally going to theme around Funtime Mettaton Foxy, but I found this cute avatar of Circus Baby and decided to use her instead. I kind of regret that though, because I could of made a hell of a lot more ****posts with the Funtime Foxy theme.
I mean, nothing's stopping you from FNAFposting in general. Hell, isn't your avatar a very huge component of Ennard's character?

Fate being better than Strange is a bunch of Hoary Hosts of Hogwash.
They're both really cool characters, although I prefer Strange's lore.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Are the Dragon's Lair or Space Ace heroes valid for a game like Smash?

Or are they in the same spot as someone like Goku or a comic book hero?

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
By the way, I’m thinking we need an uncomfortably specific god to counter the might of NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

...not that god tho
The specific specification of an individual SpecificPerson is specifically specified by a specified spectrum that is specifically intended to non specify specific SpecificPeople. Thus eliminating the possibility of a SpecificGod. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom