• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Moydow Fixes Two Blatant Issues In One Day
*Ahem*
Man, I sure do hate all these bigots *cough cough*
But that would mean deleting like half the people on the site. Guess I better go grab the ol' gauntlet again.

Now is our chance to ask Moy to delet Gwen
Don't worry, I'm just waiting for the right moment to unleash my ultimate attack on her.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Y'all can stop complaining that it's hard to figure out another user's gender now
People complained and now sonic is changing

People complained and now admins are making good changes

Coincidence?

All I know is I have a lot of complaints about my low bank account

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Thank you~ I did see that!!!
And in the end, we're all satisfied

Hope you the best fella, you're a great user, and I'm glad I was able to help in this scenario. ;)

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
And yet I see Crocodile (2000) and I wanted that dog to die. Weird how that works :yoshi:
Honestly I don't know why but I actually do have a gut feeling the dog will make it. Especially seeing an imagine of the daughter and father supposedly outside with the father carrying it.

Have to wait and see tho...

I also have a feeling they might pull off a Shark Night or The Meg having the dog seemingly die but then is shown to be alive in the end.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Anyways, I'm always okay with rambling on about Spider-Man. Hopefully those posts weren't too annoying.

I'm hoping to cop some X-Men stuff, like Claremont era, even if Storm looked a little weird at first, and maybe some 80's Moon Knight.

Fun fact some of you already knew: Storm was originally gonna be called Black Cat, and her powers would be to turn into different felines. But the Spider-Man character Black Cat was developed around the same time(early 70's or so I think.) So they decided to change up the character more until she ended up controlling weather and becoming Marvel's most iconic black hero.

And both Ororo and Felicia typically wear black and have white hair, so that's another thing that connects them.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
They is no different from you though in the sense that both can be used in singular and plural. I thank you for respecting it even if you don't understand/believe that but just letting you know it is indeed gramatically correct.
But it wasn't. Language evolves, I'm aware, but please also be aware that I had proper grammar drilled into my brain by years of schooling to become an English professor. If I used they/them incorrectly in a sentence or failed to grade a paper properly on that same issue, I'd lose points or be told to change how I grade. My spoken and written language were produced by nearly two decades of schooling.

They/them has now been altered in its purpose in the same way the prefix "bi" has been changed to mean both "twice" and "every two" because of how it now applies to its use in common contemporary language. Even though both definitions have now been applied to the same word, they didn't before when I was growing up. The difference is no one is going to feel personally offended if I say "semiannual" instead of "biannual".

I wholly respect one's right to being nonbinary and show that respect by using they/them pronouns for that person once I know. What I don't respect is when someone gets angry at me for having the audacity to say he or she at all. (Not saying you did at all because you didn't, but I've had that conversation before with overly aggressive, indignant ***holes before.)

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So there are rumblings of an "Infinity Saga" Box-Set. For those that don't know The Infinity Saga is the first 3 Phases of the MCU. So from Iron Man all the way to Spider-Man: Far From Home. And yes, oddly enough, Far From Home is going to be the last Phase 3 movie just as Ant-Man was the last Phase 2 movie.

I don't think people realize how monumental a box set like this will be. I really don't. Let me just recount something. All the movies present in the box set by year, and their owners.

1. Iron Man (Paramount)(2008)
  2. The Incredible Hulk (Universal)(2008)
  3. Iron Man 2 (Paramount)(2010)
  4. Thor (Paramount/Disney)(2011)
  5. Captain America: The First Avenger (Paramount/Disney)(2011)
  6. The Avengers (Disney)(2012)
  7. Iron Man 3 (Paramount)(2013)
  8. Thor: The Dark World (Disney)(2013)
  9. Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Disney)(2014)
  10. Guardians of the Galaxy (Disney)(2014)
  11. Avengers: Age of Ultron (Disney)(2015)
  12. Ant-Man (Disney)(2015)
  13. Captain America: Civil War (Disney)(2016)
  14. Doctor Strange (Disney)(2016)
  15. Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Disney)(2017)
  16. Spider-Man: Homecoming (Sony)(2017)
  17. Thor: Ragnarok (Disney)(2017)
  18. Black Panther (Disney)(2018)
  19. Avengers: Infinity War (Disney)(2018)
  20. Ant-Man and The Wasp (Disney)(2018)
  21. Captain Marvel (Disney)(2019)
  22. Avengers: Endgame (Disney)(2019)
  23. Spider-Man: Far From Home (Sony)(2019)
SO! That's 23 movies. 4 movie studios. 11 YEARS. There's only two BIG movie studios that aren't included in this insane collection. Warner Bros., who obviously owns DC and no Marvel characters, and 20th Century Fox, who just got bought by Disney and owns X-Men and Fantastic 4. That's insane. This is literally the film industry's Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. A single set where nearly EVERY big name studio in the industry is present.

(There's suggestions that Far From Home isn't necessarily a part of The Infinity Saga but I feel like it would be strange to leave it out since it is, absolutely, the last movie of Phase 3. Though it is possible it is left out of the box set)

I gotta start saving for this big ass mother ****** if it comes true.

Edit: Just noticed 2009 was the only year in the past decade + that didn't have an MCU movie...

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You better have a good explanation otherwise I don’t think we can be friends anymore.
In that movie that dog (I forget it's name) gets into positions that statistically would've gotten it killed and it never does. I wanted it to be in a situation that actually gets it killed as that would've been a dramatic pay-off.

Plus, the main characters were annoying, so guilt by association I guess :yoshi:

D

Deleted member

That's hilarious

Six years later an they're still treating Frozen like gold lol
FROZEN HAS BEEN HERE FOR almost SIX YEARS?
I VERY CLEARLY REMEMBER WHEN IT HAS BEEN RELEASED!
THAT IS SUPER FAST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's hilarious

Six years later an they're still treating Frozen like gold lol
Princess and the Frog got robbed of it's rightful place.

All because the movie going audience is racist against 2D films.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom