• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Kamala Khan's comics sold like hotcakes to the point Marvel felt the need to give her physical copies a sixth printing. That's VERY rare for comics. It's also apparently an open secret that Ms Marvel's digital sales are through the roof. Kevin Feige has already said he's putting her in the MCU, which for a character who's only been around since 2014 is a surprisingly big deal
I just kinda figured it was a situation like Nintendo with Corrin. In that Marvel was probably like "Well people seem to like her design so let's keep going and see what happens." Because aside from that opening issue I frequently saw a lot of her comics gathering dust in my local shops.

Double K

Smash Lord
Time for a confession, folks

Take your time, I’ll hear out all of your confessions
I enjoy Cool KyouShinsha manga and think they are better than any anime adaptation and their kinks, while hashtag problematic often elevate the story when it times for serious mode

basically I'm problematic

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

46101413_1054607354722699_559469277564895232_n.jpg

I have considered your proposal and determined that I have nothing I wish to confess at this time.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
As for captain marvel, I do t hate her. She could have used more build up but she’s neat.

It’s hard to manage her though because she’s so powerful, so obviously she can’t be the focus always because she kicks ass and is pretty unstoppable.

Regardless I see her as a quiet but confident character. She’s sassy when need be but I think she’s fine. She is someone that keeps getting back up and knows she can do anything she sets out to do even if she doesn’t succeed the first time. So I thought they did a good job of setting her character up and I think this will be expanded upon in future.

If you dislike her that’s fine but I thought I’d share my thoughts.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I'm not fat, yet I have man-boobs.

I don't know where they came from.

I fear them.
I see, I see. Have you tried taking them off?
I confess. I should go to bed now. Night!
If this is what you consider a confession, I’m concerned about how uneventful your life must be otherwise!
I'll never live up to my idol's abilities...

As a result, I'm 800 lbs. and immobile :yoshi:
try being mobile, so that you can become a wrecking ball
I enjoy Cool KyouShinsha manga and think they are better than any anime adaptation and their kinks, while hashtag problematic often elevate the story when it times for serious mode

basically I'm problematic
Hahaha
Sorry I don’t speak French

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
What was my boi like in earlier drafts? :yoshi:
The first draft was completed in 1991, only a year after Super mario world, so i know the earlier drafts don't have Yoshi in them. I'll look into seeing what draft Yoshi started appearing in.

It's been a few years since I've read them, but there is 8 total scripts available on this website about the making of the movie.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also in regardless to Thor’s endgame arc.

If you’ve seen the movie check this out/

And then what’s your thoughts?
I think this video raises some strong points. I thought it was well done

Last edited by a moderator:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Given Joker is getting his own movie. I await for the inevitable comparisons with Venom (2018). It will happen people mark my words...

D

Deleted member

Also why did Bucky decide to just not talk to old Steve when he comes to see them? This is his best friend who just lived out the life he was never able to have and he just decides to not have a talk with him about it for some reason?
At least give Bucky something to do in these films, between Endgame and Infinity War he has a combined screentime of like 5 minutes.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Ask a video game character a question

i'll draw their answer
Rex: why in the god damn do you have a harem at 15 years old mate you should be in school doing ...uh... family friendly... uh.... kool aid powder packets

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I’d much rather talk about Spiderverse right now.
I don't have the DVD/Blu-Ray of it, did you see all the Stan Lee's?

I also liked how one of the Peter Parker's looked like Ben Reily. Really gave off the idea that Miles' world wasn't normal.

Kingpin and Doc Ock in that film were pretty neat, for as little development they got. Though I do wish Tombstone got a bit more too, it's I think the one thing the film lacked was enough villain screentime, but I understand their priorities. For a hero team movie, it's WAAAAAY better in every respect than say, Big Hero 6. Which had a lame villain. And only 2 developed characters. While Spider-Verse had 2 decent villains and 3 1/2 developed heroes with Spider-Man, Miles, Gwen and Noir(he's the half, wish we got more of him).

I really liked the color bleeding like old comics and the frame-rate resembling a book flipping pages. Though I wish they did more page transitions, similar to the Ultimate Spider-Man game.

Speaking of that game, I could go on for hours on how much I LIVE for that aesthetic. Mark Bagley's style, Cel-Shading, The tutorial boxes looking like narration boxes, Enemy Health Bubbles being like thought bubbles, The Menu's laid out like Comic pages. The techno-rock and Classic mix in the OST that Rivals Spider-Man 2's great OST. The hit effects on every punch and kick.

D

Deleted member

Also why did Bucky decide to just not talk to old Steve when he comes to see them? This is his best friend who just lived out the life he was never able to have and he just decides to not have a talk with him about it for some reason?
At least give Bucky something to do in these films, between Endgame and Infinity War he has a combined screentime of like 5 minutes.
still mad that they never really resolved tony and bucky's conflict

hell they could've just thrown a small back-to-back badasses moment in with the two of them and we would be like "yeah looks like they're cool now" but nope

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696

I didn't think Mass Effect Andromeda was that bad, honestly.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

I play the purple Inkling skin because I've always liked how Japanese school uniforms look, and have always wanted to wear one at least once in my life.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just kinda figured it was a situation like Nintendo with Corrin. In that Marvel was probably like "Well people seem to like her design so let's keep going and see what happens." Because aside from that opening issue I frequently saw a lot of her comics gathering dust in my local shops.
You sure? Cause her comics have literally won award, sold millions, got praised by the US president (At the time tbf), and has quite a bit of merchandise. She doesn't have her own show and only really gets cameos or one-off episode outside of the made-for-TV movie Marvel Rising that came out in September and again, is already being planned for the MCU, with it being possible she was planned sooner as Ike Perlmutter infamously kept denying Kevin Feige his Black Panther and Captain Marvel movies. Again, for a comic character who is THAT young, that's incredibly impressive

Icedragonadam

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5227-6397-6112
So what are the odds of getting any Nintendo news on Monday, the day after Golden Week? XD

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I didn't think Mass Effect Andromeda was that bad, honestly.
I've never actually seen gameplay of Mass Effect Andromeda outside of like, out-of-context clips of glitches and stuff people use to prove their point that the game was bad.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
This may sound biased, but I think Rayman may still have a small chance for DLC.

As we now know, DLC characters will be getting their own entire spirit boards. In Smash 4, Rayman appeared as a trophy, alongside two other characters from Rayman Legends. In Ultimate, Rayman reappears as a spirit, however, the two other characters are omitted. Could they have been omitted because they will become spirits once Rayman joins the battle?

really im just desperate i want rayman gimme rayman
Rayman would be cool
I got an actually decent night's sleep.

Hooray.

To wake up and find people posting Endgame **** outside spoiler tags.

Booooo.
R I P in Peace
Bro, I'm serious, why did you click if you don't want spoilers? I'm not joking dude, there's no ****ing meme in my eyes, stop reading. DUDE what the ****?! WHY don't you stop READING?! You think I BELIEVE that you've SEEN Endgame? Yeah, right. Last chance bro, these are some pretty intense spoilers, don't ****ing read ahead. Now that they're gone, Hulk dabs in Endgame.

that seems more like a you problem than a brie problem
Wholesome Professor Dabbing Hulk
Kamala Khan's comics sold like hotcakes to the point Marvel felt the need to give her physical copies a sixth printing. That's VERY rare for comics. It's also apparently an open secret that Ms Marvel's digital sales are through the roof. Kevin Feige has already said he's putting her in the MCU, which for a character who's only been around since 2014 is a surprisingly big deal
Kamala deserves the great things happening to her
Also in regardless to Thor’s endgame arc.

If you’ve seen the movie check this out/

And then what’s your thoughts?
I think this video raises some strong points. I thought it was well done
oh god it's a WhatCulture video without Simon or Jules/Phil

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

i'll draw their answer
Hey Jin Kazama, why'd you wake up an Anicent Yu-Gi-Oh God Card Monster in Tekken 6? It was asleep, you didn't need to start a war to kill a demon that was asleep. Why'd you do it?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I’m almost positive Bucky knew Steve wasn’t coming back. He knew where cap would be and ushers falchion to talk to them. It seems pretty implied that cap told Bucky beforehand he was staying in the past and wanted falchion to take the shield. We’ll likely know this for sure and see more moments with him in the new captain America show assuming falchion’s show is set after endgame and about him trying to live up to his new title.
still mad that they never really resolved tony and bucky's conflict

hell they could've just thrown a small back-to-back badasses moment in with the two of them and we would be like "yeah looks like they're cool now" but nope
They resolved it by killing tony

:p

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion

i'll draw their answer
Rex: Aye yo, Rex me boi! What's in that Pan-Fried Tartari your Auntie's feeding ya, because you grew up to become a Chad driver with a harem at 15? Share your secrets, fam-a-lam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom