• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PF9

Smash Lord
I also think Nintendo should form a full-fledged record label to release soundtracks from their games and screen adaptations of them, along with other Nintendo-related musical projects. Interscope Records would be a perfect partner for a Nintendo record label. (Notice that Sony, Nintendo's biggest competitor, is also one of the Big 3 record companies?)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I feel like you guys are trolling me here.
It's because their making assumptions about people who don't her to play Samus. Which leads other people to make assumptions about each other in some way or another, which is will lead to stupid ****.

So might as well let bygones be bygones.

Personally I don't care about all that other stuff and would rather just have some Animated Metroid series like I said 12 times before. Maybe even let Samus get Jennifer Hale as her voice again. I think doing day to day bounty hunting with Samus could translate really well in a TV format. Though if adapting game plots are 100% Mandatory, there's still enough to work with.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

D

Deleted member

It'll happen... eventually.

Maybe...

Hopefully...
I'm so tired as a Metroid fan right now.

I just wanna know if Nintendo is serious about giving it a future or not. If it's destined to go the way of F-Zero, I just wanna know now...

I also want portable Prime 2, dangit. That game is a masterpiece.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Also I want another attempt at Doom but done by Pete Travis, who made Dredd. Feel like you can make a FANTASTIC Doom adaptation out of that. It'd be the third attempt (The first one is good y'all are just mean) but goddammit I need more movies like Dredd

D

Deleted member

Give it up, Faygo.

You are nothing but an accessory to these women.
noipoi you're literally black and i don't recall you ever receiving a gamer pass

that's right

i hereby pronounce you a

fake gamer

this post was made by gang illicit substance

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
The Yoshi games could also be part of Illumination's rights to the Mario series (as with Donkey Kong and Wario), of course adaptations of like Yoshi's Island or Yoshi's Story would be aimed primarily at elementary school kids.
I prefer it to be a subversion of that aesthetic. You expect it to be easygoing and without conflict but NOPE!!! :yoshi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Jeez, we're getting a Pikachu Movie, a Somic Movie, and a Mario movie, and now you guys are asking for a Metroid and Yoshi movie? What do you guys want, a Smash Bros. Cinematic Universe?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I feel a Zelda movie is something that's doomed to fail to meet fan expectations solely because you need to give Link a personality and the ability to actually speak
Plot twist: Link still speaks exclusively in shrieks and grunts while a fairy translates for him the entire movie.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I feel a Zelda movie is something that's doomed to fail to meet fan expectations solely because you need to give Link a personality and the ability to actually speak
Nah, he already has a "stoic hero" personality and you could convey most emotions without speech.

Just, y'know, Charlie Chaplin it.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511

Teenage Link obsessed with smooching time.

Bam, 16% in RT and box office memetic hit

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Bold of you to assume they wouldn't just stick some "helper" with him that does all the talking in the movie.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
i'm half ****posting and half not

i'm genuinely confused as to what this video exposes that's so terribad
I'm with faygo here. What's so bad about that video?
Why do you need to know? I mean it’s kinda complicated. I don’t really like when people ask that question. Is this a personal attack or something?!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nah, he already has a "stoic hero" personality and you could convey most emotions without speech.

Just, y'know, Charlie Chaplin it.
I think he would work as a man of few words, but he had to talk at least sometimes.

Also, I would argue that the reason he doesn’t speak is because he’s supposed to represent the player. That’s not something he had to do in a movie. In a movie he has to represent himself. There are different rules.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Why do you need to know? I mean it’s kinda complicated. I don’t really like when people ask that question. Is this a personal attack or something?!
drake and josh.gif

twice in one week, that's a new record

D

Deleted member

I feel like P5 Scramble is being super overlooked. That game is probably gonna be amazing, especially if Atlus themselves are overseeing development like how Nintendo did with their Warriors games with Koei.

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I feel like P5 Scramble is being super overlooked. That game is probably gonna be amazing, especially if Atlus themselves are overseeing development like how Nintendo did with their Warriors games with Koei.
More like it's gonna be another all style, no substance musou game with its own specific hit-or-miss mechanics and 4 years' worth of grinding to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom