• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Since Persona is essentially Sega I'd like Paramount to do that franchise along with other Sega properties.
Yeah... uh... assuming what they're currently doing with Sonic... I'd rather not have another beloved game property ruined by the house of Bayformers...

Last edited:

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Look at it this way. I am decently knowledgeable about and generally aware of Japan and it’s culture. If I had to come here and have you guys explain stuff, how will a general audience not have the same problem.
Generally people watching a P5 movie will probably already be interested in P5 and have a general idea without having to upheave the setting for no real reason

I believe that westerners are smart enough to gather the cultural differences that exist

Roberk

Smash Champion
Look at it this way. I am decently knowledgeable about and generally aware of Japan and it’s culture. If I had to come here and have you guys explain stuff, how will a general audience not have the same problem.
Considering the creator of Persona 5 said that he made the game to reflect Japan's society, I feel like the story taking place anywhere else wouldn't be Persona 5.

D

Deleted member

Getting real tired of people hating on Brie Larson as if she's not a ****ing great actress and I don't wanna say the hatred for her is rooted in misoginy but the hatred for her is rooted in misoginy.
View attachment 215126
i only know about her through marvel **** but the fact that cheadle was boutta square up with a mf
41de2f7.jpg

tells me all i need to know

D

Deleted member

Okay, I got something that's been on my mind for months now and I gotta share:

Just a penguin Just a penguin , every time I see your name, I instantly think of Just a Pancake and I'm now beginning to suspect a conspiracy is afoot.

PF9

Smash Lord
a DMC film franchise could conceivably be set in the same universe as Bayonetta adaptations (since the games themselves share a universe)

D

Deleted member

anyways speaking of casting i wish hollywood knew what asian people are

D

Deleted member

I couldn't find the quote where somebody said it, as it's a long way back in the thread, but what does non-binary mean? I looked it up and I'm still a little confused.

PF9

Smash Lord
No one has talked about Sin and Punishment.

That series would look good on the big screen.

Fenriraga

You have the strength to overcome your destiny!
Writing Team
NNID
DarkAura
Yo, 3.0 is amazing and all, but can we discuss the most important revision that I didn't discover until just now?

CHROM FINALLY USES THE SAME VICTORY THEME AS LUCINA AND ROBIN

HOW WAS THAT NOT FIXED BEFORE NOW?

PF9

Smash Lord
I know who should play Red in an adaptation of Pokemon Red and Blue.

Collin Dean. He was the former voice of Lincoln Loud on The Loud House. It's very likely that Red's age will be pushed up to at least 13 for a movie adaptation.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
No one has talked about Sin and Punishment.

That series would look good on the big screen.
When's the last time anyone's mentioned Sin and Punishment....ever? Like 2012?

Yo, 3.0 is amazing and all, but can we discuss the most important revision that I didn't discover until just now?

CHROM FINALLY USES THE SAME VICTORY THEME AS LUCINA AND ROBIN

HOW WAS THAT NOT FIXED BEFORE NOW?
He was probably added in last minute, so they didn't think of it. Glad it happened though.

D

Deleted member

I don’t have much to say on Brie Larson considering my only known exposure to her is Endgame but if this is her personality most of the time I can see why people don’t like her.
I don't see what's so bad about her personality in that video? I mean, she even starts it by confirming she's a gamer so she's ONE OF US.
I couldn't find the quote where somebody said it, as it's a long way back in the thread, but what does non-binary mean? I looked it up and I'm still a little confused.
It simply means someone idenitifies outside of the usual gender-binary of male/female. It's basically an umbrella term because anything that doesn't fall into those two would be considered NB: bigender, agender, genderfluid and anything in-between male and female, etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom