• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NineS

Smash Lord
This might be late, but

Sweet dear lord, there's hope.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This might be late, but

Wait. What!

Well. That’s one less piece of ammunition for the haters.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also Atlus, If you don’t have anything to show for SMTV after 2 and a half years, I am going to camp outside your headquarters and blast a 24/7 hour loop of Morgana voiceclips.
They'd love that though. Could give them ideas for new P5 spin-offs my dude.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Woah, I've actually never noticed that. Speaking of Assassin's Creed though I should really get back into it. I've missed Origins and Odyssey.
xD I find it rather funny Ubi did that. Now I wonder if it was intentional.

o.o Ohhh! So you have played most of them and those two are the only ones left for you to do?
xD Honestly, neither me or my crappy laptop could handle playing AC III, I felt so desperate, especially at the beginning having to play the Kenway old fart, only for the game to pretend I did nothing that I just got rid of it…I played AC Black for like, 10 minutes just to get the Ezio outfit for Shay, but thanks to Conner's crappy game, it was useless. AC Unity, I will not play it with my current laptop and I will use it just see further the Notre Dame cathedral and Versailles, since I cannot do that in Shay's memories in Paris. xD You already know how I feel about Rogue and the precious Irish treasure. Hehe, I feel like I tend to give my heart back and forth between Rids and Shay.

Oh, and playing AC Syndicate is not much of a pain, thanks to the fact that Evie is bearable, but seeing and hearing Jacob really makes me wish I could get rid of him. xp

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
This might be late, but

Somehow I doubt we’ll see many changes between now and release.

BZL8

Smash Ace
Switch FC
One things for sure, the current design of movie Sonic would certainly be excellent for a Sonic.exe movie.

Did I miss anything while I was out?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also Atlus, If you don’t have anything to show for SMTV after 2 and a half years, I am going to camp outside your headquarters and blast a 24/7 hour loop of Morgana voiceclips.
Plot twist: Atlus moved by the dedication of the fan blasting voiceclips 24/7, makes a new Persona 5 spinoff with Morgana as MC.

PF9

Smash Lord
I actually like that Sonic has realistic fur.

I wanted him to have it in Ultimate, but he was one of four non-human mammals not to receive it (along with Isabelle, Pichu and Pikachu, who himself has realistic fur in the Detective Pikachu movie).

Also I think that if the Sonic movie is successful, it could encourage Paramount to adapt more Sega IPs. Both Paramount and Sega were owned by a conglomerate known as Gulf and Western Industries during the 1970s, so the Sonic movie brings the original relationship between them full circle. Some Sega properties I can see Paramount turning into movies are Phantasy Star, House of the Dead, and (through Atlus) Persona.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now if only Fox can hurry up on that Mega Man movie so we can the super fighting robot up in here...
Fox is doing a Mega Man movie?
And Fox is owned by the Mouse.
The Mouse, in his endless hunger owns Marvel too.
Mega Man travels to a new universe after his film.
Oh ****, it's Spider-Man and Wolverine.
Test out a DMC movie, makes bank.

An All New, All Different movie franchise begins.

MARVEL VS CAPCOM!

Movie's so popular it gets us MAHVEL 4 BAYBEEEEE!!!!!

PF9

Smash Lord
Fox should also do live-action Zelda movies, with December release dates in mind (these possible adaptations have the potential to be the most prestigious adaptations of Nintendo games, in particular with award nominations).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
****, i'd watch it.

It'd probably be hilarious, good or bad.
Imagine if a game movie was written as well as Ratchet and Clank. Well, Ratchet and Clank 1-4 mostly.

Not a huge fan of the writing in PXZ at all, most of it is weird or annoying. And KIU's writing gets a bit grating for me when almost every character tries to joke it up instead of 2 or 3.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
may god save us from the hell we have created
View attachment 215099
Honestly this just makes me realize how few Nintendo franchises can be easily adapted to live action films.

Zelda and Metroid are like the two major ones that could. Fire Emblem maybe could, but it'd take an entire trilogy at least to cover the plot of maybe one game.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Honestly this just makes me realize how few Nintendo franchises can be easily adapted to live action films.

Zelda and Metroid are like the two major ones that could. Fire Emblem maybe could, but it'd take an entire trilogy at least to cover the plot of maybe one game.
Each FE film is approximately five and a half hours long.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Sorry what was that?
I said I didn't like that kind of fanart most of the time.

Punch-Out is Literally Rocky. I thought you were a Little Mac fan.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
POTENTIALLY down for an arena. Currently streaming hockey though, so we'll see if the connection lasts.

I'll let y'all know when it's up.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I said I didn't like that kind of fanart most of the time.

Punch-Out is Literally Rocky. I thought you were a Little Mac fan.
Punch-Out!! being Literally Rocky is why I didn't mention it. :V

As much as I'd absolutely love a Punch-Out!! movie, I don't think it'd be feasible for just that reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom