• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
My Minecraft skin is just an Enderman with a hoodie.

I've considered changing it back to OoT Link like it used to be, though. I've also considered changing it to Star Butterfly or a Charmander.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Minecraft is unfun, ugly, and boring.

On top of that, I refuse to support anything by a piece of **** like Notch.

opinion
opinion
opinion

The Notch argument would be valid if he had any sort of involvement with Minecraft, but he doesn't. If Steve's included, it'd be because of Microsoft's Minecraft, not Notch's.

Regardless, we should separate art from artist since we have no clue what our favorite artists believe/believed, but that's just my own opinion.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
smh y'all are acting like homophobia and transphobia is all notch did, he also spreads conspiracy theories like Qanon and Pizzagate and spreads discriminaty propaganda like "People who say we shouldn't have a Straight Pride need to be shot" and **** about how white people are the ones who are truly oppressed. One time he donated a large sum of money to charity (I believe it was AGDQ but there's a chance I'm wrong) and everyone at the event suddenly got incredibly unnerved and awkward like "Oh... Jack invited his violent brother to the party without telling us..."

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
smh y'all are acting like homophobia and transphobia is all notch did, he also spreads conspiracy theories like Qanon and Pizzagate and spreads discriminatory propaganda like "People who say we shouldn't have a Straight Pride need to be shot" and **** about how white people are the ones who are truly oppressed. One time he donated a large sum of money to charity (I believe it was AGDQ but there's a chance I'm wrong) and everyone at the event suddenly got incredibly unnerved and awkward like "Oh... Jack invited his violent brother to the party without telling us..."
I didn't mention all that stuff because I didn't know about it until now.

Good Guy Giygas

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-6635-8915-7294
Hawke from Dragon Age II, my favorite character ever.

Specifically the female default version of Hawke, specifically with long hair like in my headcanon ending to my never-written continuation of DA2, specifically in my favorite grey DLC robes that I've never seen in fan art before.

It's like I specifically commissioned it, AND the eyes and red mark match my two ribbons subtly and the brownish background compliments the third banner.

It's like my perfect avatar.
Oh ok cool. Anyways here's a Jay Jay version of her.

Sorry not sorry.

D

Deleted member

my favourite part about the grinch leak was that both artsyomni and vaanrose found very compelling evidence against it from the moment the full empty battlefield artwork was found and mapped over it, revealing massive inaccuracies in the spots where the leaker had been forced to make up new terrain from moving characters

but people wanted it too much to stop and listen
GameFaqs calling my shadow evidence bull**** only for me to be right was the high point of my Smash speculation contributions.
I wanna make fun stages in stage builder but people only seem to like meme ****.
True art just isn't appreciated these days

D

Deleted member

Turning the server on right now. If anyone wants to be notified when it's up, let me know.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Oh ****, I remember this now.

What the hell happened to the guy in the following years?
"This is a development blog post by Minecraft developer Markus “Notch” Perrson, from 2012.

If you’re familiar with how the man conducts himself these days, this might seem out of character for him. Notch, somewhat famously, did not cope well with success. His next big project was cancelled after he cracked under the pressure of trying to deliver a followup to the most influential game of the generation. He had a minor public breakdown because he lost every meaningful relationship he had. Nowadays, years later, he rubs elbows with white supremacists and posts dogwhistles on twitter.

One has to wonder what’s left of the man who wrote this post."

A response to that post on Tumblr.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Looks beyond delectable! Unfortunately, I'd probably die if I ate this.

And no, that's actually not a joke about the obviously high amount of sugar it has. I say that because it probably has peanuts or at least traces of peanut it. I have a lethal peanut allergy.

It sucks. I've had to be cautious and miss out on a lot of treats throughout the years because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom