• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Not interested in a Smashbros moveset either.

I'm not interested in kooky non-combatants like Villager and Isabelle, nor am I interested in seeing Minecraft music, stages, or items represented in Smash.

I just... don't care about Minecraft when it's not... minecraft.
He's says, knowing Demi-Fiend would fight using exclusively posts, pans, and cleaning appliances.

Tch, hypocrite./s

D

Deleted member

Is anyone up for an arena?
I have been playing a lot of the Miis lately.

D

Deleted member

Anyone up for some BanjoXSteve bets? Or will ya'll chicken out? If you're interested, tell me so I can share the details.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm just now realizing that today marks 20 full years of the Sea Sponge who's given joy and laughter to so many people, and always finds a way to be relevant to any other subject from history and in modern times through memes.

Today is a good day.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So the whole Steve thing died, huh...
I just want Steve in.
Also, to those who constantly dump on Minecraft in here, do you actually play it?
I play Minecraft to this day but I just don't want to see Steve in Smash his design just isn't appealing and he doesn't have any personality to make me interested in wanting him.

D

Deleted member

Even tho that moh leak got debunked I still think steve would be a great newcomer

D

Deleted member

I'm just now realizing that today marks 20 full years of the Sea Sponge who's given joy and laughter to so many people, and always find a way to be relevant to any other subject from history and in modern times through memes.

Today is a good day.
Oh..
spongebob.PNG

Today really is a good day.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I say "slots" out of lack of a better term (that said there ARE limited slots for DLC so your point is moot.) I hate Minecraft with a burning passion. To keep he'd be nothing but a waste, and nothing he can do is unique to him.
Yeah this really ain’t it chief.

What did Minecraft ever do to you? Seriously. Based off your words you’d think Minecraft ****ed your wife and stole the kids or something.

Regardless, you’re letting your bias get the best of you. Steve would be a worthy addition given Minecraft’s immense popularity and break into general pop culture alongside it being the catalyst for Nintendo and Microsoft’s positive relationship, and the mechanics of the game lend themselves to large moveset potential (one that comes to mind is an upgrade system like Frank West in MvC3 involving crafting).

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean it is objectively bad.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
What did Minecraft ever do to you? Seriously. Based off your words you’d think Minecraft ****ed your wife and stole the kids or something.
Well actually that's me who got his wife **** by Minecraft.
Hah.

I like it. I'm pocketing it. Thank ye.
It was soo good, you had to remove your eyes afterward.

Great job me.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I'm just now realizing that today marks 20 full years of the Sea Sponge who's given joy and laughter to so many people, and always find a way to be relevant to any other subject from history and in modern times through memes.

Today is a good day.
Top 10 Anime First Episodes
images (27).jpeg

Our Captain had to leave us along the way to finally rest, but this boat still is on the seas looking over a Pineapple house

D

Deleted member

you're a mean one

View attachment 214464

mr hindsight
Yeah it's the craziest person in the world going out of their way to make incredibly boring cardboard cut-out models using promotional material from the upcoming Grinch movie because he's thinking 47 steps ahead and knows that both Bandai-Namco and Universal studios contract the same obscure French marketing company. To this end, he then got himself an office, printed out the name of an employee of said company, and haphazardly half blurred out the name because, once again, he's some kind of super genius beyond the mental capacities of mortal man and he knew that the internet's crack team of cybersleuths would find his red-herring name in seconds.

This absolute Einstein of social engineering also happens to moonlight as an expert artist and after presumably spending hours carefully cutting and pasting characters from the Smash poster, he then went out of his way to produce 7 more drawings of his own with obscure elements like vines for Isaac that hardly anyone would be able to make out, and then, for the fun of it, he saw to making a completely unique drawing of the blank version of Battlefield just because he could. He made sure that this fake roster of his perfectly mirrored one posted on 4chan last month by someone whose first language clearly isn't English because he knew that people would immediately make the connection to the French marketing company that he is pretending produced this image. The fact that 5 new characters lines up with the 5 missing stages from Corocoro was all part of his master plan. He also made sure this coincided with Nintendo renewing relevant trademarks.

The lengths you have to go to believe that this is all an incredibly elaborate leak would make this man one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth. Apparently he knew where people would look at every turn, making him at the minimum more competent than the entire government of Saudi Arabia when it comes to fakery.

I suggest you think about which outcome is the most likely here.
This Hoax and Copypasta aged terribly but I can't deny that this Roster would've been perfect, Confirmation Bias blinded us.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Top 10 Anime First Episodes
View attachment 214472

Our Captain had to leave us along the way to finally rest, but this boat still is on the seas looking over a Pineapple house
Legends say you can still smell the smelly smell that smells smelly within in the Krusty Krab...the smell comes from remnants of the Great Anchovy Rush of 1999.

Thanks for wonderful memories, Hillenburg.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
What sort of thought did your brain give birth to that assumed anyone needed to see this?
Someone heard half the thread go, "Man, **** Morgana."

Then they were like hey that's a great idea actually.

sipp.png

They were wrong.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
my favourite part about the grinch leak was that both artsyomni and vaanrose found very compelling evidence against it from the moment the full empty battlefield artwork was found and mapped over it, revealing massive inaccuracies in the spots where the leaker had been forced to make up new terrain from moving characters

but people wanted it too much to stop and listen

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Yeah it's the craziest person in the world going out of their way to make incredibly boring cardboard cut-out models using promotional material from the upcoming Grinch movie because he's thinking 47 steps ahead and knows that both Bandai-Namco and Universal studios contract the same obscure French marketing company. To this end, he then got himself an office, printed out the name of an employee of said company, and haphazardly half blurred out the name because, once again, he's some kind of super genius beyond the mental capacities of mortal man and he knew that the internet's crack team of cybersleuths would find his red-herring name in seconds.

This absolute Einstein of social engineering also happens to moonlight as an expert artist and after presumably spending hours carefully cutting and pasting characters from the Smash poster, he then went out of his way to produce 7 more drawings of his own with obscure elements like vines for Isaac that hardly anyone would be able to make out, and then, for the fun of it, he saw to making a completely unique drawing of the blank version of Battlefield just because he could. He made sure that this fake roster of his perfectly mirrored one posted on 4chan last month by someone whose first language clearly isn't English because he knew that people would immediately make the connection to the French marketing company that he is pretending produced this image. The fact that 5 new characters lines up with the 5 missing stages from Corocoro was all part of his master plan. He also made sure this coincided with Nintendo renewing relevant trademarks.

The lengths you have to go to believe that this is all an incredibly elaborate leak would make this man one of the most intelligent people to ever walk the Earth. Apparently he knew where people would look at every turn, making him at the minimum more competent than the entire government of Saudi Arabia when it comes to fakery.

I suggest you think about which outcome is the most likely here.
This Hoax and Copypasta aged terribly but I can't deny that this Roster would've been perfect, Confirmation Bias blinded us.
That copypasta just summarized MarioTehPlumber in his entirety. Man is a lunatic with money and a bit of wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom