• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Phew... kinda relieved to hear this is just a prediction/speculation and not a leak.

Sorry Steve fans, but you already know how I feel about him.

Yeah... I know being compared to this uh... "Mary Sue" type character can be taken the wrong way.

But it also could be taken in the exact opposite, since you'd be considered a prodigy.

But at the very least, you were acknowledged, so that's something.
It's complicate dood, it's complicate.

That being said...
hugghost.gif

Take this bro, you need it. :)

D

Deleted member

So the whole Steve thing died, huh...
I just want Steve in.
Also, to those who constantly dump on Minecraft in here, do you actually play it?

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This is why I think they should announce early. Do a trailer like Joker’s (except with a release window, not a date, just a month. Or even a range of months) that shows all 4. Just end the speculation so we can all stop fighting.
Regarding Steve, you are really the only one who's fighting, here.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I mean.

I did a few once a few years back.

[EDIT]: And it's apparently so damn big Smashboards can't take it.

If I'm just editing one to hold something, that's only a couple minutes tops. If it's just a hat, probably less than ten. After that It varies wildly and is mostly dependent on the source images and how far I have to modify them.

Midna I don't recall but it required some fair amount of experimentation. Coulda been a few hours. Most are probably closer to 30 min.
I love this so much.

No one was fighting, though.

Like, this was probably the calmest this thread has ever been about Steve.
Don't jinx it buddy.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Little do we know but the next Pokémon movie is live action Pokémon conquest. Get ready for war!

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So the whole Steve thing died, huh...
I just want Steve in.
Also, to those who constantly dump on Minecraft in here, do you actually play it?
I play it to this day.

Still, give negative ****s about seeing Steve in Smash compared to everyone else I've talked about.

D

Deleted member

i'm willing to bet that people who dislike minecraft probably don't play minecraft
Exactly!
This is why I think they should announce early. Do a trailer like Joker’s (except with a release window, not a date, just a month. Or even a range of months) that shows all 4. Just end the speculation so we can all stop fighting.
You literally dump on Minecraft everytime we talk about it, so it is you who has to stop.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I used to. It just ain't my thing anymore. I don't hate it, but I also don't really find it fun.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
:098::098::098: STEVE IS DEAD AGAIN:098::098::098:

:099::099::099:BANJO LIVE AGAIN:099::099::099:

Plz don't take this post too seriously.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
i'm willing to bet that people who dislike minecraft probably don't play minecraft
In my case, you'd be wrong.

I do play Minecraft occasionally. I've even used it in my Game Design & Animation class in high school.

I like playing the game.

Doesn't mean I want a playable Steve in Smash.

D

Deleted member

I play it to this day.

Still, give negative ****s about seeing Steve in Smash compared to everyone else I've talked about.
Steve himself is not the coolest character, he is literally just a default skin.
The real reason why I want Steve is because Smash Bros x Minecraft would be awesome.
I want to see what they could do with his move-set.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Steve himself is not the coolest character, he is literally just a default skin.
The real reason why I want Steve is because Smash Bros x Minecraft would be awesome.
I want to see what they could do with his move-set.
Not interested in a Smashbros moveset either.

I'm not interested in kooky non-combatants like Villager and Isabelle, nor am I interested in seeing Minecraft music, stages, or items represented in Smash.

I just... don't care about Minecraft when it's not... minecraft.

D

Deleted member

Love Minecraft

Hate Steve

I'd take a Creeper in Smash over Steve, that'd be rad.
I would be completely happy with a Creeper too.
I like making things combust with high kinetic energy in video games and virtual reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom