• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Honest to God I didn't know there was a DoA character named Hitomi.

I know Kasumi, Mila, uh... I wanna say Zack, Bass, um. The white haired lady. The blonde southern wrestler. Ryu Hayabusa somehow? And I think they've thrown some Virtua Fighter guys in there too for some reason.
I pretty much just find your comment funny, as people normally forget that the series has male characters apart from Ryu. There's also Momiji and Rachel from the new Ninja Gaiden trilogy that were added in the 5th game where VF characters was added as guest fighters. Most notorious characters from the series would be Kasumi and Ayane(purple haired chick) as they also appear in NG.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797

The dude posted about the tweet he made. Mostly, he's just confused as to why people are paying attention to it now. He also calls it a "prediction" and "speculation" instead of a leak. He seems to want people to understand that it's not a leak, because he mentions that if he DID get info on E3 2019 like he did last year, he won't post it this time. Not only that, but he mentions his relationship with the dude who gave him info the past couple years went south, and he's not talking to him anymore.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Actually let’s discuss.

What’s Detective Pikachu doing for the post credits scene?

I’m betting we see a lab with the three kanto starters out as a hand reaches out to choose charmander or something. We obviously don’t see their face.

Machoke enters the scene wearing a metallic boxing glove with a Thunder Stone and a Fire Stone

"Fine, I'll do it myself..."

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Serious E3 talk, I expect Microsoft to ****ing wipe the floor this year and absolutely blow us away.

Anything less than exactly that will be a disappointment.
They better deliver, considering this is their one chance to get a really one-up on Sony since they're not even at E3 this year.

I just want to know why Just a penguin Just a penguin made me Rey.

Like I am actually this boring to be compared to her or something?View attachment 214444
At least you were put on the list at all... unlike ya boi :c

What Midna Pikachu?
This man is flexing on us w/ his God-tier Pikachu avatars rn.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Once I be able to pay Noipoi Noipoi for my commi, I have finally the perfect avi for this forum, just you wait you all.
A1mkuli.png

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

The dude posted about the tweet he made. Mostly, he's just confused as to why people are paying attention to it now. He also calls it a "prediction" and "speculation" instead of a leak. He seems to want people to understand that it's not a leak, because he mentions that if he DID get info on E3 2019 like he did last year, he won't post it this time. Not only that, but he mentions his relationship with the dude who gave him info the past couple years went south, and he's not talking to him anymore.
steve? never heard of him

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

The dude posted about the tweet he made. Mostly, he's just confused as to why people are paying attention to it now. He also calls it a "prediction" and "speculation" instead of a leak. He seems to want people to understand that it's not a leak, because he mentions that if he DID get info on E3 2019 like he did last year, he won't post it this time.
And of course, we're back to disappointment

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
A man approaches Pikachu

Hands him an invitation

"I'm building a team"

It's Sakurai
“I’m here to talk to you about the smash bros initiative”

Pikachu: Smash bros? That sounds like an adult film from the 70s!”

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I pretty much just find your comment funny, as people normally forget that the series has male characters apart from Ryu. There's also Momiji and Rachel from the new Ninja Gaiden trilogy that were added in the 5th game where VF characters was added as guest fighters. Most notorious characters from the series would be Kasumi and Ayane(purple haired chick) as they also appear in NG.
Hey now I remembered three whole men.

I briefly played DoA5 and couldn't get into it because I knew literally no one else who did. Trying to learn a new combat system without friends wasn't fun. I think I still have a copy of vanilla DoA5 somewhere in my 360 collection.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They better deliver, considering this is their one chance to get a really one-up on Sony since they're not even at E3 this year.

At least you were put on the list at all... unlike ya boi :c

This man is flexing on us w/ his God-tier Pikachu avatars rn.
I don't know man, being compared to Rey isn't a honor imo.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994

gpyfSdc.png

So all that debate may in the end be futile? How amusing.

Also I'm kinda glad, ngl
sorry Steve stans you're nice people

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
D

Deleted member

>spend 20 minutes writing a whole ass post analysing the wording and previous history
>immediately becomes irrelevant
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow

D

Deleted member

Wow, that was quick.

Ah well, maybe it will happen and maybe it won't. :drshrug:

D

Deleted member

Yes!.gif

Thank goodness! I didn't want to see Bolderousness delete his account he's a pretty cool guy.

I also didn't really want to do some of the things I would have to do if Steve got in but Bold deleting their account is way more important, Though it sucks that the guy lost his contact.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Praise be to Lily. What a good girl
tumblr_pk25g73R9O1u2vo2go4_250.gif

The real best girl of ZLS.

i should've been using lily as my avatar this whole time, she fits the light blue aesthetic well

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816

Now see guys, I was always saying that Steve is a little ***** and that he would be the worst addition, I'm glad he's not in. :)

I'm not actually serious please don't kill me

D

Deleted member

Hey now I remembered three whole men.

I briefly played DoA5 and couldn't get into it because I knew literally no one else who did. Trying to learn a new combat system without friends wasn't fun. I think I still have a copy of vanilla DoA5 somewhere in my 360 collection.
Don't blame you, DoA has this weird Rock, Paper, Scissors mechanics that make it quite different than other fighting games. I played 4, but wasn't much of a fan at the end and just moved to Tekken which is more fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
petition for redfeatherraven redfeatherraven to make a looping gif of all his avatars
I mean.

I did a few once a few years back.

[EDIT]: And it's apparently so damn big Smashboards can't take it.

So how long on average does it take you to make a new avatar? What about the more complicated ones like Midna Pikachu?
If I'm just editing one to hold something, that's only a couple minutes tops. If it's just a hat, probably less than ten. After that It varies wildly and is mostly dependent on the source images and how far I have to modify them.

Midna I don't recall but it required some fair amount of experimentation. Coulda been a few hours. Most are probably closer to 30 min.

I can't believe you've done this
Believe it.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Now that that's out of the way, I can focus back on staring at a wall while I wait for Animal Crossing and Luigi's Mansion news.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
It's a metaphor or something.

Nah, you've just been overall pretty cool and having a lot more posts recentlly is kinda making you the protagonist of the new trilogy.
Oh.

Huh.

Well.

tumblr_majiueJtPs1r877bvo1_500.gif

Thank you alot then. ^w^

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
>spend 20 minutes writing a whole *** post analysing the wording and previous history
>immediately becomes irrelevant
wooooooooooooooooooooooooow
That's just the way the cookie crumbles in the hectic world of Smash speculation.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
View attachment 214449
So all that debate may in the end be futile? How amusing.

Also I'm kinda glad, ngl
sorry Steve stans you're nice people
This is why I think they should announce early. Do a trailer like Joker’s (except with a release window, not a date, just a month. Or even a range of months) that shows all 4. Just end the speculation so we can all stop fighting.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Actual post credit scene though:
A raichu approaches our heroes.

Tim: what’s he saying Pikachu?

Pikachu: “he says he’s come to buy us to perform for him”

Noipoi

Howdy!
I mean.

I did a few once a few years back.

[EDIT]: And it's apparently so damn big Smashboards can't take it.

If I'm just editing one to hold something, that's only a couple minutes tops. If it's just a hat, probably less than ten. After that It varies wildly and is mostly dependent on the source images and how far I have to modify them.

Midna I don't recall but it required some fair amount of experimentation. Coulda been a few hours. Most are probably closer to 30 min.

Believe it.
That should seriously be your signature

also

THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130

Phew... kinda relieved to hear this is just a prediction/speculation and not a leak.

Sorry Steve fans, but you already know how I feel about him.

I don't know man, being compared to Rey isn't a honor imo.
Yeah... I know being compared to this uh... "Mary Sue" type character can be taken the wrong way.

But it also could be taken in the exact opposite, since you'd be considered a prodigy.

But at the very least, you were acknowledged, so that's something.

D

Deleted member

This is why I think they should announce early. Do a trailer like Joker’s (except with a release window, not a date, just a month. Or even a range of months) that shows all 4. Just end the speculation so we can all stop fighting.
No one was fighting, though.

Like, this was probably the calmest this thread has ever been about Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom