• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

it was promo material for the showfloor (and coincidentally, the key that vaanrose used to unravel the grinch leak on day 1)

basically, the guy has access to e3 promo material, and there's probably stuff with steve on it
So theoretically, that could mean that Steve isn't the newcomer and it could be, like, Minecraft Story Mode 2... Something?

D

Deleted member

Finally! I remember reading this about a couple months ago back in the Square Enix Thread and no one seemed to caught it.

It’s a bit of a game changer since there is someone else besides “Brave” that was worked on for about just as long.
I think the issue was that while someone mentioned it, but we never had anyone else to back it up. This just makes it possible that we get 2 reveals at E3 and waiting game until November for last 2 :b

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I ****ed my wrist; post Kasumi healing energies

I'm pretty sure that one's Kasumi. DoA characters all look the same to me.

Last edited:

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
So theoretically, that could mean that Steve isn't the newcomer and it could be, like, Minecraft Story Mode 2... Something?
theoretically, yes, but he probably has good reason to think it's from smash

like it's part of a collage with all the characters and their coloured backgrounds as you often see, or something similar

D

Deleted member

There's not really any reason for Nintendo to promote something like that on their own materials specifically. Plus, Steve isn't in MC Story Mode; Tell Tale use their own OC for that.

BlueMonk

Smash Champion
eh, I'm wary of any leaks about E3 this soon, but masterofhyrule does seem to be somewhat credible

can't wait for the next two months of steve debates

D

Deleted member

theoretically, yes, but he probably has good reason to think it's from smash

like it's part of a collage with all the characters and their coloured backgrounds as you often see, or something similar
Y'all, I'm gonna be watching Steve get in like

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Oh boy.

If I started soon, would anyone join?
Train jokes aside it is right about time for me to drop off. Or try, knowing my track record this week.

But if you tag me with the details I'll hop on later tonight.

D

Deleted member

I'm pretty sure that one's Kasumi. DoA characters all look the same to me.
That's Hitomi actually, Kasumi has reddish/orangish hair. Only way to tell apart most of the cast are hair or eye color as they pretty much share everything else :b

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
There's not really any reason for Nintendo to promote something like that on their own materials specifically. Plus, Steve isn't in MC Story Mode; Tell Tale use their own OC for that.
also, you know, telltale is ****ing dead

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Serious E3 talk, I expect Microsoft to ****ing wipe the floor this year and absolutely blow us away.

Anything less than exactly that will be a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom