• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The wisest, most intelligent and talented in one group.
How would that be?

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Didn't Polar Panda say Steve was definitely not in, though?
Someone remind me, what are PolarPanda's credentials? I'm serious too, I want to weigh them with MasterofHyrule's.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
"i hate men" disease accompanied by your routine round of psychosis
shrug.png

Eh. Hung with worse.

That's unfortunate Gwen. I've always admir*BWAAAAAAAAHHH*ope you can understand that I don*BWAAAAAAAAHHH*ble to hear over the sound of *BWAAAAAAAAHHH*n my block and it's really fu*BWAAAAAAAAHHH*to a goddamn TRAIN.
Y'know it's bout time for me to head off to bed actually.

Lemme just put on something relaxing.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ngl, i'm more inclined to believe the guy who clearly has a source with direct access to internal e3 data and promotional material than a second-hand source going "er yeah chief he's not in"

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
So, how does MasterofHyrule know of these signs anyway? Does he usually see the pre-E3 floor or something?

D

Deleted member

ngl, i'm more inclined to believe the guy who clearly has a source with direct access to internal e3 data and promotional material than a second-hand source going "er yeah chief he's not in"
This is pretty much how I feel, TBH. Was mainly curious to see what others thought.

Polar also backed P5 Switch, for what it's worth.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Imagine if no character is revealed at E3.

Yeah I know it's unlikely to happen, but not gonna lie....I would kind want to see this, just for **** and giggles.:ultkrool:

D

Deleted member

Here is a quote from her:
On to what you were replying about: no, I have not leaked Banjo in Smash. I leaked that a Windows Central journalist was claiming Banjo is in and Steve is 100% not in.
She never said that Steve is not 100% in, she just said that she met a Windows Central journalist who was close to Microsoft that claimed Banjo is in and Steve is not in.

D

Deleted member

This is pretty much how I feel, TBH.

Polar also backed P5 Switch, for what it's worth.
To be fair, it could still be a very real thing. Persona 5 Switch is a possibility, right? It just wouldn't be P5S. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Imagine if no character is revealed at E3.

Yeah I know it's unlikely to happen, but not gonna lie....I would kind want to see this, just for **** and giggles.:ultkrool:
"who are we adding, you ask?"

literally a zoomed in picture of steve's ass cheeks in a dark room

"you'll just have to wait to find out!"

D

Deleted member

Hello! What's happening? Thinking of maybe starting the Minecraft server soon.

D

Deleted member

To be fair, it could still be a very real thing. Persona 5 Switch is a possibility, right? It just wouldn't be P5S. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm not really sure. Atlus isn't exactly a huge dev team and they're already busy with P5R and a bunch of other projects right now. At most, there might be talks going on, but I would be very surprised if there was anything substantial being worked on at the moment. If it's coming, it's not gonna be a for a while.

RandomAce

Smash Champion
Anyway take a look at this
Finally! I remember reading this about a couple months ago back in the Square Enix Thread and no one seemed to caught it.

It’s a bit of a game changer since there is someone else besides “Brave” that was worked on for about just as long.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom