• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Sonnn DeDeDoo

Smash Champion
Here is the intellivision amico and its uh, "controllers". Looks like a knock off console during Wii era hype. I have no idea someone would try and make a console like that now.

Well it looks like I'm not missing much, I'd hate to play a platformer like Earthworm Jim on this, its just a nostalgia marketing ploy.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here is the intellivision amico and its uh, "controllers". Looks like a knock off console during Wii era hype. I have no idea someone would try and make a console like that now.

Well it looks like I'm not missing much, I'd hate to play a platformer like Earthworm Jim on this, its just a nostalgia marketing ploy.
Uh, what kind of controllers are those, anyway?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Honestly the most worrisome part is the "entire original team." The guy who created Jim turned out to be another Notch so I certainly hope he isn't brought back.
Hell one of the villains, the monkey scientist was made out of his contempt for people trying to disprove god or some **** iirc

Anyway take a look at this

D

Deleted member

Hell one of the villains, the monkey scientist was made out of his contempt for people trying to disprove god or some **** iirc

I can't believe Sakurai is indeed working on A Thing.

Roberk

Smash Champion

Fighters 2 and 3 announced at E3 99% confirmed, I don’t see why someone wouldn’t expect it now.

D

Deleted member

Oh ****

Joker confirmed

what this actually means is that two characters at E3 is highly likely

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335

wonder what the 'one more thing' is/was - stage builder?

also kinda interesting that they were working on fighter #3 that early but they didn't pop up in the files like brave did

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Bad ones.

Looks like its some sort of touch screen remote, i think there is some sort of way to use your smartphone as a controller for the system as well.
The lion don't play tonight
And he don't like these things, too
He says that ain't good, he say that ain't right
You know what else he say? BOOO!

Boo to those controllers, by the way.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

wonder what the 'one more thing' is/was - stage builder?

also kinda interesting that they were working on fighter #3 that early but they didn't pop up in the files like brave did
Yeah I'd guess he's talking about stage builder. This is from a few months ago, we didn't know new modes were definitely coming.

Does make me wonder about the potential for other dlc modes though.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
ah, but of course

it's so obvious

1556725115556.png

sakurai was working on adding a masterpieces section where you can play persona 5 for 3 minutes

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

if only I knew who the rest would be

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710

Erdrick and other random character for dual reveal at E3, here we come!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm not going to freak out by this, but it's certainly something when Sakurai admits that he's working on Fighter #3 already. E3 reveal could be something. Hell, we might have a small Smash direct around E3 like with E3 2015.

Of course, they could just save Fighter #3 and the something else for later in the year. Like around August or September.

Gyrom8

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-4844-4242-3130
Erdrick and other random character for E3, here we come!
Yeah, looking likely that it'll be Erdrick plus a character more well known in the West (not necessarily a Western character but one westerners would be more likely to recognise)

B U T W H O C O U L D I T B E

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Yeah, looking likely that it'll be Erdrick plus a character more well known in the West (not necessarily a Western character but one westerners would be more likely to recognise)

Obviously... it's gonna be none other than a well loved Microsoft owned charterer...

GIVE IT UP FOR A MASTER CHIEF REVEAL ALONGSIDE MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION PORT ON SWITCH, BABY!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah I'd guess he's talking about stage builder. This is from a few months ago, we didn't know new modes were definitely coming.

Does make me wonder about the potential for other dlc modes though.
Really? RIP home run contest then.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Yea-uh huh.

So you want to make a game console for people who don't actually want to buy or use game consoles.

Cool.

Best of luck.

You dip****s.
It’s all because of the Atari CVS. Now everyone thinks they can break into the console market. All I know is, I am not going to end up buying 4 systems just to fully experience gen 9. Intellevision, Atari, I’m sorry but your systems are not going to last any significant amount of time. Especially sense we are trying to move away from dedicated consoles.

D

Deleted member

Jesus take the wheel

Last edited by a moderator:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I’ve been saying it. Banjo and Erdrick at E3. It makes too much sense. Especially with all of the rumors going around about Microsoft having plans to put content on Switch.

I just hope that any Microsoft developed Switch games have green decals on the cover instead of red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom