• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Doubt that putting a kid in a game where they can reap his spine/heart/head or cut into pieces is going to go well with most people:b

No matter how villanous and horrible the character is
Fair point. Just thought of the potential fatality ideas such as heat vision of melting his opponents and such.

Pennywise is another one I would had loved to had seen if DLC is true. Imagine the creative moveset such as sycthes as seen in the first new movie or fatalities like his giant spider form and deadlights where his opponents hair turns white before proceeding to maul him/her or him/her going crazy to the point they commit hara-kiri.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
All the more reason it's shame that he was cut from the third How to Train Your Dragon film.
As bland as I thought Drago was I wish he had returned and it was revealed he's been working for Grimmel as either his partner or under his command. Be a nice touch to add for a main villain from previous film returning to turn out to be working for higher authority or such.

Its even a headcanon of mine that Drago was either under Grimmel's command or partner.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I imagine that they're taking the road of slowly building him up with Nightmare or someone else being the main villain of Doctor Strange 2 with Mordo being involved in some way they won't focus the entire movie on him until Doctor Strange 3.
what, do you think they're clever like sam raimi hyping up harry osborn for 3 movies

next you'll say mordo will have amnesia in doctor strange 3

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Among my favorite villains are Augus, King Ghidorah and King K. Rool. Saying this since villains are the current discussion as of now.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Dreamworks presents-

Incels: The Movie

Coming 2022
screen-shot-2016-01-22-at-11-19-09-am.png

"In a world where CHADs rule STACYs with an iron fist(ing), Gamers rise up to rebel against society! This summer, a Monster other than your energy drink will be unleashed! Brace yourselves for the fedora-tipping action-packed comedy-thriller of the century! Starring: Jared Leto as Barry, Tim Allen as Crazy Mike, Will Smith as The Dairy King, Mike Myers as The Wizard, Brock Lesnar as CHAD, Taylor Swift as STACY, and Miranda Cosgrove as Rebecca. Jared Leto is: The Virgin in Incels: The Movie. Rated PG-13, starts Friday."

D

Deleted member

what, do you think they're clever like sam raimi hyping up harry osborn for 3 movies

next you'll say mordo will have amnesia in doctor strange 3
I just don't know who could be the villain of the final Doctor Strange movie if it's not Mordo since Dormammu is already done.

It may not be a good idea to save Mordo for DS3 but that's what I thought they may do i'm no Movie Director.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Drago Bludvist was a legitimate badass and threat, and as character I actually find him rather interesting.

All the more reason it's shame that he was cut from the third How to Train Your Dragon film.
I feel he was kinda underdeveloped.

Really wish he got something, we even saw his Bewilderbeast.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Among my favorite villains are Augus, King Ghidorah and King K. Rool. Saying this since villains are the current discussion as of now.
One of my favorite comic book villains is the Lizard...

When he's done RIGHT that is!!!:
The Amazing Spider-Man turned one of my favorite comic book villains into a standard "I'm evil" character. It wasn't just "I want to turn every human into lizard people because they're the master race" or anything, it was that he felt that his invention to repair injuries previously thought to be irreparable was such a success that he would implement it onto the world and he thought the side-effect of becoming a lizard person was worth it.

That could've absolutely been a strong opening to a Spider-Man trilogy, but Webb blew it :yoshi:
Anyone who's watched Gravity Falls will know who my favorite villain is.
It's got to be the Manataurs :yoshi:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
The show's cancellation?
I think that was for the better honestly. Quality over quantity. Even the creator admitted this and why he ended it where it was although he says that from time there will be like specials IIRC.

Why I'm happy Regular Show ended on a high note and 90s and early 2000s cartoons ended where they were didn't drag on like others such as Spongebob, Simpsons and Family Guy.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I just don't know who could be the villain of the final Doctor Strange movie if it's not Mordo since Dormammu is already done.
Dormammu can always come back at a later point. Just because he was bargained with doesn't mean he'll try again at a later point. It's not like a permanent deal or anything anymore, because the only thing stopping Dormammu was the time stone.

And since the time stone doesn't exist in the main timeline anymore, Dormammu has nothing really stopping him this time if he does come back until they find another macguffin that seals him or whatever.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Just got back from Endgame.

I won't spoil anything, and I'll give a spoiler-free mini-review:

I wouldn't have it any other way. Incredible conclusion to a story that's been built up across 20+ years. Even with all the emotional pain and twists and turns in the film, it was incredibly executed. I wouldn't have it any other way. It tied up the Thanos overarching story excellently.

This is one of my favorite MCU films for sure...if not my #1 favorite film in the MCU.

10/10

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Obviously, it's Bill Cipher.

But like, every antagonist in GF was good. Can't remember a single bad one except maybe Pacifica, but she redeemed herself later on, so yeah...

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As bland as I thought Drago was I wish he had returned and it was revealed he's been working for Grimmel as either his partner or under his command. Be a nice touch to add for a main villain from previous film returning to turn out to be working for higher authority or such.

Its even a headcanon of mine that Drago was either under Grimmel's command or partner.
It's certainly possible. I hear he was supposed to get a redemption arc in Hidden World, that would've been interesting to see.

Speaking of, I still need to see the third movie.

I feel he was kinda underdeveloped.

Really wish he got something, we even saw his Bewilderbeast.
That I can kinda admit, but I didn't mind too much.

It would've been nice if the Bewilderbeast's backstory was properly explored in the movie. Maybe it's childhood under Drago's command.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Poor Dipper never got the girl. Man took his shots and missed every time.

I mean, if you had to ask me, I feel as if they were trying to do something with him and Pacifica, but that's none of my business.
Though I wouldn't mind it, it's the only Dipper ship that DIDN'T sink
I mean, cool huh?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Dormammu can always come back at a later point. Just because he was bargained with doesn't mean he'll try again at a later point. It's not like a permanent deal or anything anymore, because the only thing stopping Dormammu was the time stone.

And since the time stone doesn't exist in the main timeline anymore, Dormammu has nothing really stopping him this time if he does come back until they find another macguffin that seals him or whatever.
Endgame Spoilers:
Oh yeah I guess that's true I thought that he would keep the bargain but as you stated the Time Stone doesn't exist in the main timeline anymore.

They could bring him back now I just figured that Dormammu would've had more dignity than that but it's technically possible for him to return in DS3.

Noipoi

Howdy!
That I can kinda admit, but I didn't mind too much.

It would've been nice if the Bewilderbeast's backstory was properly explored in the movie. Maybe it's childhood under Drago's command.
I'd take anything to flesh out this world, i love it so much.

Speaking of, I still need to see the third movie.
It's on dvd May 21st.

It's a great conclusion to this series, watch it as soon as you can.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Endgame Spoilers:
Oh yeah I guess that's true I thought that he would keep the bargain but as you stated the Time Stone doesn't exist in the main timeline anymore.

They could bring him back now I just figured that Dormammu would've had more dignity than that but it's technically possible for him to return in DS3.
He could just end up being one of the main threats of a Phase. Maybe throw him in with Mephisto.

Also Mephisto exists. Ghost Rider(s) exist in the MCU too but they were just on the Netflix shows so tl;dr Disney doesn't give a **** about them anymore so it's all Doctor Strange game now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Poor Dipper never got the girl. Man took his shots and missed every time.

I mean, if you had to ask me, I feel as if they were trying to do something with him and Pacifica, but that's none of my business.
Though I wouldn't mind it, it's the only Dipper ship that DIDN'T sink
I mean, cool huh?
Alex said they were kids, so they should be concerned with poptarts, not romance. Though there clearly was something being set up.

At least he ended up better than Finn

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think Kang the Conquror would be fitting for the next MCU Big Bad given the time interference in the past by the Avengers and their allies.

Spoiled just to be safe.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Has anyone watched Hilda on NetFlix?

Basically if Gravity Falls and Adventure Time had a baby.

I adore the series so much. Can't wait for Season 2 next year! :grin:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alex said they were kids, so they should be concerned with poptarts, not romance.
The virgin Alex "they're kids, they shouldnt be romantic" Hirsch

VS

The chad John "lol let jimmy neutron **** cindy for all i care" Davis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom