• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yes. I'm allowed to make posts that continue an earlier post, right? :yoshi:
If you're just quoting yourself to bring attention back to an earlier post, that's technically spam. It's better if you edit your previous post.

It's not a major thing but I don't want people getting in a habit of doing that.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If you're just quoting yourself to bring attention back to an earlier post, that's technically spam. It's better if you edit your previous post.

It's not a major thing but I don't want people getting in a habit of doing that.
Pffft. The dude becomes a mod, and suddenly he cares about "enforcing" the "rules".

osby

Smash Obsessed
I had a dream that Incenaroar and sonic the werehog were newcomers during base game speculation. I don’t even know why, I haven’t even played sonic unleashed.

Looks like half of my dream came true, I really hope the other half doesn’t (not that it would)
I'd be okay with it if he's gonna come with Endless Possibilities.

D

Deleted member

I have a question about Endgame, I know that there wasn't any End Credit scene but more of a Metal Banging noise does anyone have any prediction or theory of what that could be?

My first thought was that it could be wolverine's claws but Wolverine's claws are apart of his body so unless he was tapping on something which I don't think is the case it probably isn't that.

D

Deleted member

still wonder.
will she end up being a wild card herself?
will her persona be similar to arsene?
will she end up being inserted into the persona 5 dancing game?
Those are interesting questions, Obviously, considering she is a new party member, I would imagine that her SL would be a unique arcana like Aigis and Marie but dunno if she will inherit the wild card (which Aigis had in FES). Her weapons are similar in regards that is a sword and a sawed-off shotgun that can be held in one hand. She most likely will be added to P5D as DLC I guess.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I have a question about Endgame, I know that there wasn't any End Credit scene but more of a Metal Banging noise does anyone have any prediction or theory of what that could be?

My first thought was that it could be wolverine's claws but Wolverine's claws are apart of his body so unless he was tapping on something which I don't think is the case it probably isn't that.
It's the same sound from when Tony was making the very first Iron Man suit in the cave from Iron Man 1. So people are thinking it's a hint that someone else is about to take up the Iron Man mantle.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Here's a question.

What do you think of ARMS? What do you think about its future? What would a potential sequel look like? What about ARMS in Smash?
ARMS is very fun and I've enjoyed my time with it. It has great characters and music, and there's honestly a lot to love. It just couldn't keep me coming back after all the updates, though.

I'd love a sequel. Just expanding the lore would interest me. As for Smash; just look at my sig (it's Dr. Coyle).

Roberk

Smash Champion
still wonder.
will she end up being a wild card herself?
will her persona be similar to arsene?
will she end up being inserted into the persona 5 dancing game?
A Persona 5 Dancing port will be made to sell the game again at full price with her in it.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I had a dream that Incenaroar and sonic the werehog were newcomers during base game speculation. I don’t even know why, I haven’t even played sonic unleashed.

Looks like half of my dream came true, I really hope the other half doesn’t (not that it would)
I doubt he’d appear in anything other than a Sonic-centered fighting game.

Iridium

Smash Hero
He's beating me in likes too. Don't feel bad!
osby osby Why are you beating me in likes?

ARMS is very fun and I've enjoyed my time with it. It has great characters and music, and there's honestly a lot to love. It just couldn't keep me coming back after all the updates, though.

I'd love a sequel. Just expanding the lore would interest me. As for Smash; just look at my sig (it's Dr. Coyle).
Watch us get an ARMS Deluxe soon.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Pffft. The dude becomes a mod, and suddenly he cares about "enforcing" the "rules".
I know. It's the worst.

Gotta look busy or I'll lose my red symbol of power and be one of you heathens again.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I know. It's the worst.

Gotta look busy or I'll lose my red symbol of power and be one of you heathens again.
Hey, at least then you could go back to your light blue aesthetic.

Light blue aesthetic is the best kind of aesthetic. I should know.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Those are interesting questions, Obviously, considering she is a new party member, I would imagine that her SL would be a unique arcana like Aigis and Marie but dunno if she will inherit the wild card (which Aigis had in FES). Her weapons are similar in regards that is a sword and a sawed-off shotgun that can be held in one hand. She most likely will be added to P5D as DLC I guess.
My prediction is Kasumi will be an alternate Fool, like how new counselor is an alternate Magician.

There's not much reason to make her a Wild Card in terms of gameplay. There wouldn't be any reason to pick another character over her if she can use any Persona, too.

As for P5D, I doubt it. It didn't sell very well, motion capture with real dancers is a lot of work and ATLUS generally doesn't do long term DLC support.

osby osby Why are you beating me in likes?
No idea. People in here seems to like my content for some reason.

Or they try to stay on my good side now that I have The Power.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Also if any of you curious bystanders are interested in my initial thoughts on Endgame, I'm going to copy what I said in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Be forewarned, this is all spoilers. I'm going in deep so don't look if you don't want to get spoiled.

HOLY ****

My man! What the **** did I just watch!? Why am I getting so emotional over these characters and their conclusion!? Why was I clapping and cheering when literally everybody who was snapped showed up, including my boy Spiderman, even if I saw it coming!? Why was a third of the movie spent making us go back to previous movies to make me nostalgic and happy!? Why was the final fight so fun to watch!? Why was waiting in a line for an hour to watch a movie worth it!? Why am I happy Black Widow is dead finally!?

I know the answers for all of these, but I'm just too at a loss for words at the moment to articulate all of the emotions I have. All I can say is that movie was amazing. I don't give a **** about what credible complaint you have for it. I'm missing that CinemaSins crap and watching CinemaWins!

I feel it's hilarious. Before Endgame came on, we saw a trailer for Star Wars Episode 9. That ****'s cool. We're going back to the Death Star remains, Lando and the Emperor returns, and it looks visually solid... But **** that! Endgame is the conclusion that made over ten years of movies worth it. Star Wars ain't topping this ****.

I don't know where the future's going at this point when it comes to the MCU. I'll watch Spiderman 2, but that's it until something else catches my eye. I feel so emotionally content with myself right now. Out of everything, I can't believe I was having to hold back tears at the end. I'm not that big of a comic or Marvel fan, but I just grew up watching these movies with my family. While I couldn't see it with anyone this time around, I feel a chapter in my life is completed. All I gotta do now is wait for my brother to watch it.

That was just too good. I'm going to bed.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My aesthetic is prepared for any eventuality.

I could be:

tumblr_pjovcjeJuH1wckczgo5_400.png

Blue,

yugiri (2).gif

Red,

junko.gif

Or grey.

The possibilities are endless~

DevaAshera

Smash Champion
A Persona 5 Dancing port will be made to sell the game again at full price with her in it.
Well..gotta say, I'd totally buy Nintendo Switch ports of Persona 5 Dancing in Star Light and Persona 3 Dancing in Moon Light....though they should probably port Persona 5 Royal to Switch first to avoid a Nuclear Internet Meltdown.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Also Coricus Coricus I see you there.

If anyone can gush on 3D Sonic it's you; lay it on us.
Well typically when the topic comes up I duck out because people don't know how to behave, but if I'm being rung up,

I haven't played every 3D title (SA2 being the biggest absence of note as far as games with decent amounts of people noting them as favorites go), but I'd say my favorite is probably Adventure just for Sonic's route alone. There's just something so intensely satisfying about the gameplay involved, and it's pretty much the longest route in the game as well. I'm saying this as someone who played this after Generations came out, this isn't nostalgia talking it's just good. The other character routes run on a bit of a sliding scale, but Sonic's is both the most replayable and the biggest. Chao garden isn't half bad as a distraction, either.

As far as Modern style specifically goes I'd say Generations is my favorite, but I think there's also something to be said about the various DIMPS titles that cropped up on Nintendo handhelds for a while as they're essentially the evolutionary predecessor to Modern style and in my personal opinion a more pure incarnation of it. I don't particularly like Sonic 4 (although I wouldn't say it's terrible either, just not particularly enjoyable compared to most Sonic games), but I feel like the handheld "ports" of Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations get unfairly maligned for being different games than their console counterparts, and this is at least speaking as someone who owned both "versions" of Generations. In that specific case they both follow the exact same plot, but they're really more companion games than anything. Almost entirely different level selections.

I'd say Sonic 2, Sonic Adventure, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic Generations is a good Sonic loadout for me, and I tend to like each one mostly for different reasons but with a tangible sensation of speed being a common unifying core.

D

Deleted member

Text from Mom: "He [my nephew] has one just like yours..."

Has what like mi--?

AW ****!!!! He's in for a world of hurt :yoshi:
Oh yeah...

That's some prime bullied material.
So.

Today I learned Zinith had/has a Naruto phase.

I pity the poor child who doesn't know what is going to happen to him.
As long as he doesn't Naruto run, he should avoid the worst of it.
You bet I had a phase, especially considering I was the exact targeted demographic when that show first aired on Toonami :yoshi:
Naruto run, carrying a Katana around casually, and wearing really dark clothing while acting silent and mysterious/edgy on purpose.
Edgy Zinith, with a Naruto phase, a katana, while Naruto running is DLC fighter number 2 folks

Last edited by a moderator:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Well..gotta say, I'd totally buy Nintendo Switch ports of Persona 5 Dancing in Star Light and Persona 3 Dancing in Moon Light....though they should probably port Persona 5 Royal to Switch first to avoid a Nuclear Internet Meltdown.
It's a bit late for that.
28i1yizuqiu21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom