• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
If TotS comes back he should name himself after a state because I feel lonely with my tornadoes.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
>Kamen Rider monsters in the style of those S.I.C. statues
Okay, now you got my attention. I wonder which writer and producer combo approved this.
The guy responsible for Ninninger's responsible for it. Though that being said he's vastly improved and has been chatting with English fans on twitter which even created a meme when some guy asked about a leaked form we weren't supposed to know about yet.
Also out of all Another Riders, Agito's is the best because they just reused Another Agito's suit amd put stickers on it lmao. Despite that the Agito episodes are easily the best so far

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I am resisting the urge to find reaction images so ****ing hard right now.
You and me both, mate. There are so many good ones, but none of them can be used!

thanos.PNG

D

Deleted member

Real ****? Did Tots seriously delete his account? That's messed up man i'm gonna miss his game updates.

He seemed like a real nice dude and his Scott posts were quite a unique gimmick he had going on I quite liked it, First it was Faygo getting (Temporarily) Banned and now Tots deletes his account? Why are some of the good users leaving!

It's also gonna feel weird doing the Banjo Bet without him but we'll keep it going in his memory, I'll miss the dude.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
How about this concerning the Banjo bet?

Since one account is now gone the entire bet is now off? Feels wrong to continue a bet with one less in.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Okay, so apparently Steam Dataminers are saying the MK11 will potentially have 19 total DLC characters when all is said and done. It could very easily be fake but if it's not than Hot Damn am I excited, this game is gonna have a nice long life.
So you're saying there's hope.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
He's kind of a female dog.

I'm referring specifically to the story mode, but I won't go into details for spoilers' sake. I think he plays great, looks great, sounds great, but I was underwhelmed by his actions in the story.
A shame too. Normally he's a pretty big threat. But he got kind of punked this time around. I get he wasn't the main villain this time, but when the only two people who beat him on screen before hand are a literal Thunder God and Bruce Lee with Super Powers, anyone else bodying him feels undeserved.

Yeah, even Kitana. Though I get why they did it. Thematically, having her get revenge for her birth father makes sense. But it just sort of happens.
And as much as I like Kotal as a character, he's been a super jobber, which makes Shao Kahn look worse.

Most main MK villains that aren't Shao Kahn kind of suck tho. Except the Deadly Alliance. Meanwhile the secondary villains are SUPER sick. Noob, Mileena, Sektor, Kano and even D'vorah are waaaay better than EVERY main villain from Shinnok onwards.

It's a shame that Mileena didn't get to do much as a Kahn tho. Her taking her dad's spot in a twisted way could parallel with the MKX kids taking up their roles as heroes. But instead we get lame ass Shinnok again.

And you know you could make a game around Sub-Zero fighting Sektor's robot Army. Throw in Scorp and a few others too.

Last edited:

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So you're saying there's hope.

I feel like leaving out Mileena is wrong. She's a pretty staple character of Mortal Kombat, so it's weird to not see her here. I mean, obviously she's not the most iconic, but she's still pretty up there.

But at the same time, I'm just glad my main got in.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Considering Kitana has some of her moves...... I think she’s unlikely, but possible.
Oh I've already reserved myself to the knowledge that she's not in. I don't believe there'll be 19 characters. I'm just having fun.

The fact that I haven't found a main in MK11 I like is only making me long for Mileena harder.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Exactly, if the site can bring back people who are SUPPOSED to be permabanned, someone who willingly deleted their account should have an easier time.

Also I wanna gush about KR because the current season's been out for a while and the monsters are corrupted forms of the past heroes and I ****ing love it. Here's all of them so far

What a cool concept for evil doppelgangers
The ex aid one is pretty creepy to me.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
All of this talk about using time travel to steal - I think you're all forgetting about the 1994 classic Jean Claude Van Damme film:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Don't you just love it when the power decides to go out on you while you're just browsing Smashboards?

I know I do

Last edited:

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
Er...yeah.

View attachment 213704

Yeah they mighta beat you to it.
Who's to say Snake wouldn't be better at it?

Penelope is a character from Sly 3 and pretty much everyone agrees that what Sly 4 did for her was ****ing terrible

Also I have my own pirates who took the Triforce
The worst part about it is that Sanzaru had Sly fans in its team.

We literally got the worst possible result of fan involvement lottery, to the point that we'd rather not talk about this game.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh yeah the new star vs seemingly deconfirms a big theory:
mariposa doesn’t have cheek marks or magic despite being named butterfly.

Although they made it a point that she wants magic so I wonder if she will get it. So does the mean Marco isn’t half mewmin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom