• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

well I mean
Sanrio and Nintendo are even more buddy-buddy than Microsoft and Nintendo are
Hello Kitty's appeared in Mario Maker, and kind of appeared in Animal Crossing
not to mention her association with Sega, Capcom, and Namco, since she's appeared in Sonic Dash, and crossed over with Monster Hunter and PAC-MAN
I'm not saying she's guaranteed, but she's WAY more likely than you think
If she originated as a video game character, you'd have a compelling argument.

I'unno.

Shao Kahn was kind of a *****. :smirk:
Shao Kahn looks amazing but he should have been overpowered.

Alternis

Ignore the user in front of you
NNID
GeneralO
Switch FC
SW-1137-6792-9994
Ok, TotsBS is gone. I didn't sign up for this ****.

Never forget his updates on game progress, or his magnum opus:
ZCBZ.jpg
I will miss you, Scott-except-not.

D

Deleted member

Also @Onereasonanddone, what's your take on this?

Hey @tehponycorn, and @ShotoStar @Hinata @Zeke The Zekenator @Onereasonanddone, too, since their necks are on the line. I have a concern over the Erdrick bet

My brother ended up not having his 2DS anymore, so instead of paying over $150 to play one game for a dying handheld, can I switch my lose condition to Iron Manning the FE Tellius duology (Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, the Ike games)?

For the record, Path of Radiance isn't particularly ball-busting, but Radiant Dawn is infamous for being long, with giant maps filled with enemies that can swarm you like a colony of fire ants. This is the kind of map you should expect with Radiant Dawn, and it's ****ing nuts.

Iron Man is a run for Fire Emblem that's similar to a Pokemon Nuzlocke run in which if a unit dies, they're gone for good. You cannot reset under any condition and a gameover (Main character dies or you fail a main objective) means you have to start the entire game from the beginning. Because I've never played these games and barely remember the let's plays I watched, I feel it will be a stressful and entertaining punishment. Since TPC is going to be broadcasting his Fates let's play, I can then broadcast a different Fire Emblem game too while creating entertainment whenever I ***** about a unit dying.

PS: Hard mode for Radiant Dawn is labeled as Normal Mode in all English versions of the game while Normal mode is labeled as Easy.

Is this a good replacement for having to play Fates?

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
NOT what I meant! I just wanted to know if it was you! :laugh:

well I mean
Sanrio and Nintendo are even more buddy-buddy than Microsoft and Nintendo are
Hello Kitty's appeared in Mario Maker, and kind of appeared in Animal Crossing
not to mention her association with Sega, Capcom, and Namco, since she's appeared in Sonic Dash, and crossed over with Monster Hunter and PAC-MAN
I'm not saying she's guaranteed, but she's WAY more likely than you think
The fact that she’s not originally from a video game kills a lot of her chances.

To be fair though, you had a much better argument than I initially expected.

I’m not convinced, but you have a valid argument, so I’ll give you that.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
>tries to tag TotsBS
>not there anymore

huh, you're right...that's too bad

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Wait hold up, totsbs deleted his account?
God, I literally just went to sleep and this **** happens while I'm gone, that's ****ing wild.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Okay, so apparently Steam Dataminers are saying the MK11 will potentially have 19 total DLC characters when all is said and done. It could very easily be fake but if it's not than Hot Damn am I excited, this game is gonna have a nice long life.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Wait hold up, totsbs deleted his account?
God, I literally just went to sleep and this **** happens while I'm gone, that's ****ing wild.
I haven't been active here in like 3-4 years so I don't even know half of the **** that's happened since.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
As a side note, Tots and Scott the Woz will not appear in my next HG sim.

It just doesn’t feel right for them to be added in.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend

They kept talking about satanic Wario but oh damn.
>Wario teaming up with an archduke from the Ars Goetia
That's an unexpectedly obscure reference for a children's comic. Also, Chuckie (nor Leatherface for that matter) was never even IN a Nintendo-related game, ya gits.

Ah yes, don't mind if I do....

Yoshi ate them
The style is really on point in this one. Also, it's funny how Mario and Kamek(?) interacted here long before they properly did in later Mario games.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I still haven't played many of the games in that series. You'll have to elaborate.
That’s really it. Sure he looks suspicious, but nothing to really make people hate him for a logical reason
> promises to not do this again
> also promises on playing Mother 3 and actually continuing Persona 5 amongst other thingd
> months of silence
> rent is due
> ???
> time to profit

I don't think it's mental ****, I think it's being a *****. Especially the **** he done to Sky.

View attachment 213653
yes and no mystery person
Yeah I enjoyed watching Etika's streams from time to time but not anymore he broke down once in October I was actually worried about him and I thought he had a legit mental breakdown maybe he did, Maybe he didn't but all I know at the time was that I was happy he was okay.

Then he promised to change and I actually believed him cause he sounded serious about it and for one or two days it seemed like he was serious until he had yet another "Breakdown" it's probably here when he started doing it for attention instead of actually having one, It's been proven that it was the case with him saying that he'd kill himself yet he was perfectly fine and in turn I was upset over it cause he seemed to do this **** for views and attention.

Then we come to now where he's for sure doing it for attention and I can't bare to watch him do this to himself anymore I was around watching him since 2015 but now I can't bare to see him like this it's terrible, The things he's said, Done and threatened to do is too dumb and sad to ignore.

If he really is having another Mental Breakdown I wish him the best of luck but I'm done with this dude it seems like he's doing this for attention more than anything.
I wish the man could either stop being a **** if he’s faking it, or get some real help and take a break from social media if he’s actually serious
Ok, TotsBS is gone. I didn't sign up for this ****.

Never forget his updates on game progress, or his magnum opus:
I will miss you, Scott-except-not.
oh...so that’s the deleted account
I haven't been active here in like 3-4 years so I don't even know half of the **** that's happened since.
That just means Thanos got you

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Diet Scott bailed?

computer_furret_by_keijimatsu-d3g118d.png

****. Pound for pound he was alright.

Do what thou must, fam.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
Maaaan I missed a lot
He said Etika was "doing" his latest breakdown for money and attention seeking. That's both an uneducated and patronizing take on the issue at end.

The worst flack he got was a snarky joke from me and Gwen telling him to **** off. Both normal for us to do, so I don't understand why he didn't just fess up to his mistake.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
What the hell, why did TotsBS get deleted? What happened?

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
That’s really it. Sure he looks suspicious, but nothing to really make people hate him for a logical reason

yes and no mystery person

I wish the man could either stop being a **** if he’s faking it, or get some real help and take a break from social media if he’s actually serious

oh...so that’s the deleted account

That just means Thanos got you
Or maybe I was preparing.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
Ah ****. TotsBS really is gone.

Sucks to see him go. Not really sure why he deleted his account, but he was one of the funniest users here imo.

You shall be missed Scott the Woz.

You shall be missed.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wow, 103 guests. Tots deleting his account was bigger news than I thought.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I like to imagine that all of those guests are really just spambots biding their time before they strike.

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Wait did I accidentally just let everyone know about Tots? Uhhh

I only asked because I saw someone tag him about Xenoblade and then I realized that the real Scott doesn't like RPGs so I just had to ask.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well I'm gonna miss him, even if he does still have a discord. Was a funny lad.

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
Wow, 103 guests. Tots deleting his account was bigger news than I thought.
He was legit one of the most positive and upbeat people on this thread, he did one wrong thing only within the past hour or so and suddenly he's poofed. I'm amazed and saddened.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
He said Etika was "doing" his latest breakdown for money and attention seeking. That's both an uneducated and patronizing take on the issue at end.

The worst flack he got was a snarky joke from me and Gwen telling him to **** off. Both normal for us to do, so I don't understand why he didn't just fess up to his mistake.
To be fair, some users here implied that he was already considering it and if he was already betting on deleting his account, there's a chance he wanted that too

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I can't exactly tell what you mean due to the censor. But I think Shao Kahn is awesome, and still is in this title.
He's kind of a female dog.

I'm referring specifically to the story mode, but I won't go into details for spoilers' sake. I think he plays great, looks great, sounds great, but I was underwhelmed by his actions in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom