• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Yo staindgrey staindgrey , you have the most experince with Youtube, so it is probably best to ask you.

In the new Youtube Creator studio, how do I enable custom thumbnails? I can't get this to work

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
why is age of ultron after dr. strange and black panther when black panther wasn't even a thing
I'm not bothering to reorder those. There's not that much crossover and you can watch 'em in whatever order you want.

I just reordered the required stuff. I'm almost tempted to say Winter Soldier is required just because I ****ing love that movie and there's the one scene in Endgame. You know what I'm talking about.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Any of you guys ever have Bubble Tea?

The place we go to mixes either dairy flavors or fruit flavors (or a mix if you want) with green or black tea. Then tapioca bubbles are added.

I usually do Almond/Vanilla, but have done raspberry vanilla as well. It’s so good!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I am no longer fan ****ing tastic.

I've got the fighter built backwards and forwards.

But at what cost?

At what sleepless coooooost.

Can y'all at least chat enough to get to page 5000 so I can ****post and sleep in peace.

Iridium

Smash Hero
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Jagen

District 9

KMDP

District 1

Shantae

District 5

Tifa Lockhart

District 8

tehponycorn

District 2

John Dylan Smith

District 11

R.I.P. Fire Emblem again (except Micaiah).

Katniss Everdeen passes out from exhaustion.

Freezerburn cries himself to sleep.

Sans ambushes Bowler Hat Guy and kills him.

osby is awoken by nightmares.

Nancy Drew and Joker threaten a double suicide. It fails and they die.

Poipoi catches Rocket Raccoon off guard and kills him.

Iridium tends to his wounds.

JDCabrera cries himself to sleep.

NateVO, PeridotGX, Charlotte, Micaiah, and faygoshill track down and kill Rottytops.

Professor Layton sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Brelooming Disaster tries to treat his infection.

Pokechu tries to treat his infection.

Professor Pumpkaboo attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Key takeaway: Having just one person kill you is very overrated. Instead, have five do it at once.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Yo staindgrey staindgrey , you have the most experince with Youtube, so it is probably best to ask you.

In the new Youtube Creator studio, how do I enable custom thumbnails? I can't get this to work
Uh, you should be able to just go to the video's edit page and upload it. I just checked.

From the sidebar on your creator studio:

Videos>Click your video>Thumbnails should be shown underneath your video description text box.​

Do you not see anything to upload your own?

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Uh, you should be able to just go to the video's edit page and upload it. I just checked.

From the sidebar on your creator studio:

Videos>Click your video>Thumbnails should be shown underneath your video description text box.​

Do you not see anything to upload your own?
For new youtubers, that option doesn't appear at all, and I can't figure out how to enable it.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
6 cannon shots can be heard in the distance.

Jagen

District 9

KMDP

District 1

Shantae

District 5

Tifa Lockhart

District 8

tehponycorn

District 2

John Dylan Smith

District 11

R.I.P. Fire Emblem again (except Micaiah).

Katniss Everdeen passes out from exhaustion.

Freezerburn cries himself to sleep.

Sans ambushes Bowler Hat Guy and kills him.

osby is awoken by nightmares.

Nancy Drew and Joker threaten a double suicide. It fails and they die.

Poipoi catches Rocket Raccoon off guard and kills him.

Iridium tends to his wounds.

JDCabrera cries himself to sleep.

NateVO, PeridotGX, Charlotte, Micaiah, and faygoshill track down and kill Rottytops.

Professor Layton sees a fire, but stays hidden.

Brelooming Disaster tries to treat his infection.

Pokechu tries to treat his infection.

Professor Pumpkaboo attempts to start a fire, but is unsuccessful.

Key takeaway: Having just one person kill you is very overrated. Instead, have five do it at once.
Unpopular opinion: Images might be fine to have on the Hunger Games Sim site, but copying them over here, where they are naturally different, large sizes, can be pretty clunky to scroll through. I guess I deserve it because it's spoilered, but it's hard to find the results with the images taking up a majority of the space.

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Honestly the only movies I'd call bad are the first 2 Thor movies (being dull is bad) and Age of Ultron because goddammit I do NOT like that movie
Age of Ultron should have been a lot better. But I thought it was enjoyable enough, even if Ultron was ruined.

Thor 1&2 though made me not really like the character. His Avengers appearances and Ragnarok finally changed my mind.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is this the part where everyone posts just to nail page 5,000/ post 200,000? :V

D

Deleted member

Any of you guys ever have Bubble Tea?

The place we go to mixes either dairy flavors or fruit flavors (or a mix if you want) with green or black tea. Then tapioca bubbles are added.

I usually do Almond/Vanilla, but have done raspberry vanilla as well. It’s so good!
Its nice although my favorite bubble thing are bubble waffles. You should try one if you can.

D

Deleted member

>TFW you know you are not going to make it at the top of page 5000 and not be the 200,00th post
sakurai is awesome.gif

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
For new youtubers, that option doesn't appear at all, and I can't figure out how to enable it.
Huh. I forget. When I posted our first video back in 2016 I could upload my own thumbnail no problem. Maybe they changed the rules to require you to have X amount of subs/views/watchtime first.

Iridium

Smash Hero
Unpopular opinion: Images might be fine to have on the Hunger Games Sim site, but copying them over here, where they are naturally different, large sizes, can be pretty clunky to scroll through. I guess I deserve it because it's spoilered, but it's hard to find the results with the images taking up a majority of the space.
The ones for fallen tributes? I get lazy and keep those for whatever reason. I can remove them if it takes up too much space.

Charlotte and Micaiah work together to end the Rotty menace.

How do you feel, Pokechu Pokechu ?
Wait...

Now I need to see if DaybreakHorizon DaybreakHorizon outplaced at least 24 people now.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Well, I just wanted to say that even though we may not get Persona 5 on the Switch, I think this is partially a good thing, as it goes to show that you don't need to be in a game not on an Nintendo system to have a character in Smash Bros. I know Persona as a series has had games on Nintendo consoles before, but still...

By the way, 5000th page.

D

Deleted member

Wow 5000 pages and mostly ****posting. Im proud to have joined around 3000 pages ago. Edited due to you guys posting quick.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom