• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Someone on the Crash Bandicoot Fanclub Facebook page posted this.

685D8393-FA73-454F-AFEE-0B27C82EC928.png

These designs actually work for Crash characters way better than Sonic ones (even if I actually like the Sonic Boom designs).

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Guys is this really what I have to come home to?
I’d say something snarky and motherly but I’m too tired and I have to rest so I can write some final assignments.

Thanks college. You even killed my Smashboards persona.

Don’t worry, after this week I’ll rest and return to my usual childish, nymphomaniac, problematic opinion having self.

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970
Noipoi Noipoi After my falling out, I had to pick a new pfp. Because I have been so invested in Persona 5, I got myself a clip from the game to use, and have fallen in love with it as a pfp.

However, it was only an hour into using this that I recollected: somebody else on the site has the same pfp. And I don't know who. If you find that person with the same pfp, I will Grookey post.

D

Deleted member

Maaaaaaan I love you guys a whole bunch

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
:ultpalutena: Child Abuse.
She’s done WAY more than abuse Pit...like...a whole lot more (in Japanese at the least)
:ultpalutena:: Cult leadership and :ultinkling:: Vandalism
That’s moreso Viridi and the Woomy does nothing wrong
Look at all those stages!!

ID:C9QVGDSL

ID: 9MJSLSQY

It's...it's...
10/10 to that Sonic stage
Man I can’t believe the Phantom Theives are going to steal the heart of @Zinith.
View attachment 213421
I wonder what Yoshi will change into...probably an actual dragon or an actual dinosaur...or Thanos
Waitin’ for one of my stages to (hopefully) make it in one of those stage builder videos.
View attachment 213422
View attachment 213423
View attachment 213424
WowzErs
Believe it or not, I don't have Yoshi PJs

I have Darth Vader ones.

Didn't expect that, did ya... :yoshi:
I expected you to sleep with only shoes on...like a Yoshi
Someone on the Crash Bandicoot Fanclub Facebook page posted this.

View attachment 213428

These designs actually work for Crash characters way better than Sonic ones (even if I actually like the Sonic Boom designs).
Not enough feminism and memes
Everyone here should probably see a therapist, if they don’t already.
I don’t want none

D

Deleted member

Wake up, it's a new day; Time to rise and shiiiiiine!

Except I got kidney stones ATM and doing things sucks. :upsidedown:

osby

Smash Obsessed
All of you guys there comparing your therapists and I don't even know if I need one.

Oof. I hope you get well soon.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
She’s done WAY more than abuse Pit...like...a whole lot more (in Japanese at the least)
What are you bringing up here, people hardly ever point out specific differences between the Japanese version and the localization and most of the ones that do come up end up feeling like making mountains out of molehills so like

more translation information would be good for me to know because reasons.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist

Oh dang. I hope you can get rid of them soon. From what I have heard from relatives that had them, they are very painful. :(

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
What's a kidney stone?
It's where your kidneys make solid shrapnel and then you have to pee out razor sharp shards of solid matter clearly bigger than the exit they're taking in an ordeal of agony.

I pray that I never have to go through it myself, I think one of my grandfathers did.

D

Deleted member

What's a kidney stone?
Little, painful stones that get stuck in your kidneys and bladder for a while.

They hurt like all get go and can possible take up to 4+ weeks to pass. The best way I can describe the feeling of having one is imagine if you were getting ORA ORA punched in your lower back and lower abdomen all day, every day.

Last edited by a moderator:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
It's where your kidneys make solid shrapnel and then you have to pee out razor sharp shards of solid matter clearly bigger than the exit they're taking in an ordeal of agony.

I pray that I never have to go through it myself, I think one of my grandfathers did.
Ewwww, that doesn't sound good at all. I hope @Mr. Wario gets better from that.

osby

Smash Obsessed
What are you bringing up here, people hardly ever point out specific differences between the Japanese version and the localization and most of the ones that do come up end up feeling like making mountains out of molehills so like

Yeah, translation can really screw up a character for some audiences.

I'm still salty at ATLUS USA for randomly making some characters like Teddie or Morgana a lot less likable in localization.

D

Deleted member

Little, painful stones that get stuck in your kidneys and bladder for a while.

They hurt like all get go and can possible take up to 4+ weeks to pass. The best way I can describe the feeling of having one is imagine if you were getting ORA ORA punched in your lower back and lower abdomen all day, every day.
Hope you get better, that sounds really painful.

D

Deleted member

Jesus ****ing Christ what the ****, @Mr. Wario I'm so sorry oh my god

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Palutena wanting to see Pit strip while in the hot springs (which got cut) is one of the few things talked about from the Japanese version of the game (and that’s a consistent thing brought up, alongside the swearing and being inferior to American Pit). Obviously the dub relationship is totally normal...enough to hide the fact that a grown *** woman can’t cook and never taught her only friend/real soldier how to read
Yeah, translation can really screw up a character for some audiences.

I'm still salty at ATLUS USA for randomly making some characters like Teddie or Morgana a lot less likable in localization.
Morgana...less likable...I call bull****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom