• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
That's not even fair, Sonic saves small animals from imprisonment.

That's moreso a problem with the people who willingly align themselves with a guy that once kept and abused a gorilla as a pet and bullied kids that played with him in his childhood.
At least they all patched things up with the guy (and no one knows how officially acknowledged that last backstory is).

Meanwhile, Kirby mercilessly beat the crap out of everyone just for some cake.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
At least they all patched things up with the guy (and no one knows how officially acknowledged that last backstory is).

Meanwhile, Kirby mercilessly beat the crap out of everyone just for some cake.
I feel like Kirby's gameplay mechanics alone establish him as an eldritch abomination beyond the concept of morality.

Like the all consuming monster wants sacrifices, the world as we know it still exists because he vastly prefers cake to the flesh of mortals and relaxation to acts of horror and pray you don't provoke him on those grounds.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Had a nasty headache last night so I went to sleep earlier than I normally do.

So what did I miss?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I feel like Kirby's gameplay mechanics alone establish him as an eldritch abomination beyond the concept of morality.

Like the all consuming monster wants sacrifices, the world as we know it still exists because he vastly prefers cake to the flesh of mortals and relaxation to acts of horror and pray you don't provoke him on those grounds.
I think my favourite "Kirby is a eldritch god" post is how some Galactus tier **** can do whatever the **** it wants but if it's actions end up causing this small baby to drop his croissant he'll throw a fit of rage and ****ing destroy the Galactus tier ****

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
I’m not awake so don’t worry feel free to talk about how cute I am without fear of embarrassment

osby

Smash Obsessed
I’m not awake so don’t worry feel free to talk about how cute I am without fear of embarrassment
Are we talking about brains or toasters, because I only find one of them cute.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So, I'm co-owning a small channel, and one of our voice actors had a great blooper. The artist decided to make an animatic of it.
Gorgeous.

D

Deleted member

So, I'm co-owning a small channel, and one of our voice actors had a great blooper. The artist decided to make an animatic of it.
Gorgeous.
We're both the same age and you out here co-owning a YouTube while I'm doing literally nothing. I wish I had a fraction of the talent you have.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Are you wearing Yoshi PJs?

If not, then I'd have to know what you look like before I make a judgement. :yoshi:
I have red hair and a kimono on, currently. Also I have a second personality, but let’s not talk about her.
Oof, was that too dumb of an answer from me? :yoshi:
Nah mate I just missed it
Don’t worry so much about that kind of thing all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom