• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Another criticism I had with this film was it should had been an exception being RotJ kind of dark but with levity but no the usual jokey jokes like previous MCU films had. Infinity War I could understand given before the snap occurred but this should had been an exception and been serious like how the third act and final battle was in this film granted without he usual jokes. Being an MCU film should be no excuse.

At least that's just me though.

That's also not getting started how despite all that build up to Captain Marvel. Her role in this was reduced to literally a ******* cameo...
Michael, I know that you want to discuss the movie but me and others have yet to see it. staindgrey staindgrey created a thread in the media section for it that you can find here where you can discuss it.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Um....

You do realize Phoenix Wright is a DEFENSE attorney, right? :yoshi:
Even defense attorneys can argue against someone for the sake of civil trials.

Case in point: SoJ case 5.

D

Deleted member

Um....

You do realize Phoenix Wright is a DEFENSE attorney, right? :yoshi:
You do realize he would get an Edgeworth alt right? And even then, you can have a tag team battle with PW and Yoshi vs Princess Daisy and Princess Peach.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I doubt there's anyone saying that PW is not a candidate. I think the major issue regarding PW is just that Capcom has a lot of popular franchises in addition to PW, which are also popular and also have quite history.

I would like beating Yoshi with PW due to potential tax fraud jokes, but also would like to hunt Ridley with a MH rep, have a paint battle between Ammy and Inkling, a CURAEYHZEE battle between Bayo and Dante, fight to determine the master ghoul slayer between Simon and Arthur or just try using Jill/Leon arsenal against Mewtwo. The more I think about a Capcom rep, the more I want either a Capcom pack or a Nintendo vs Capcom.
I'm going to be dead before Nintendo vs. Capcom happens. As long as Capcom continues crawling to Marvel for their crossover titles, they will never tread new territory. At this point, the only way for them to make up for the stagnation of Mahvel is to pick a fight with Nintendo, Sega, and Namco at the same time. Make it a four-way, dammit.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
I'm going to be dead before Nintendo vs. Capcom happens. As long as Capcom continues crawling to Marvel for their crossover titles, they will never tread new territory. At this point, the only way for them to make up for the stagnation of Mahvel is to pick a fight with Nintendo, Sega, and Namco at the same time. Make it a four-way, dammit.
Ah I can see it now:

"Vs. Capcom: Cross Tag Battle."

"Can't Escape from Going For Broke!"

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
I'm confident in Phoenix's chances.

I dunno why. I can just feel it in my soul.

D

Deleted member

I doubt there's anyone saying that PW is not a candidate. I think the major issue regarding PW is just that Capcom has a lot of popular franchises in addition to PW, which are also popular and also have quite history.

I would like beating Yoshi with PW due to potential tax fraud jokes, but also would like to hunt Ridley with a MH rep, have a paint battle between Ammy and Inkling, a CURAEYHZEE battle between Bayo and Dante, fight to determine the master ghoul slayer between Simon and Arthur or just try using Jill/Leon arsenal against Mewtwo. The more I think about a Capcom rep, the more I want either a Capcom pack or a Nintendo vs Capcom.
Capcom could totally fill it's own Pack and I would happily accept it as my preferred Capcom rep is PW but I would also like for the RE Fans like Grey to get something.

I would love to one day fight against Grey in Smash with me using Geno and them using Jill/Leon that would be great so I would be happy for Grey and happily accept an RE Rep, Though speaking of Geno I think the company that I would love to get their own pack is Square themselves!

I respect DQ's Legacy and I would be happy for Erdrick supporters if we get Erdrick and I'd even get to keep my account! While I would also love to get Geno one day as he's by far my most wanted newcomer, Sora could also be cool and even both Chrono and Septhiroth could be cool! If I had to choose one company to get it's own pack I would choose Square without a doubt.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
I'm confident in Phoenix's chances.

I dunno why. I can just feel it in my soul.
>capcom rep, who have a great relationship with nintendo/smash
>generally the most popular capcom rep in fan-made ballot results
>hugely-popular nintendo centric franchise that keeps getting rereleases, even on phones
>AA8's marketing likely stepping up around autumn
>currently completely unrepresented franchise
>unlike RE, doesn't require its content being watered down in some way to fit into smash
>fits the mold of reggie's 'unexpected' choices

basically, he's ****ing in

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Gentlepanda Gentlepanda

Hey, I got 2 new challengers for you.
Shark Kasumi.gif
Shark NOPE Kasumi.gif

I'm not totally sure what it is but I've been feeling on/off cynical lately. Like, really cynical, to the poiint where it makes me depressed and paranoid for periods of time. I think and worry about he state of the world, people in general, and my own future, and while I usually shake these thoughts off after a while, and I'm back to my more positive and laidback-self...but sooner or later, these thoughts all keep coming back at some point later. Even when my mood's good, there's still times where I just can't help but worry about all those sorts of things.

I feel like I've been thinking about all the negative **** in the world too much lately.
I'm not fully wake up so I can't give you great advices to help you, but know that I understand what you're feeling, sometime, they are just those period of time where you can't help but think negatively, no matter how good or bad your day or weeks actually was. While I can't give a perfect solution to resolve the problem, as long as you know persons who like you, talk to you and support you, IRL or online, and you avoid media that can make your paranoia worse, you should be able to face those dark feeling without too much problems, atleast, that's how I do it, it's not perfect, but it help alot.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
>capcom rep, who have a great relationship with nintendo/smash
>generally the most popular capcom rep in fan-made ballot results
>hugely-popular nintendo centric franchise that keeps getting rereleases, even on phones
>AA8's marketing likely stepping up around autumn
>currently completely unrepresented franchise
>unlike RE, doesn't require its content being watered down in some way to fit into smash
>fits the mold of reggie's 'unexpected' choices

basically, he's ****ing in
I'm glad someone gets it.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
If PW gets in, I hope he doesn't have his "bad evidence" mechanic.

Like, come on, even if it's just for one point in the trial, there's never been evidence that doesn't get used at least once.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
If PW gets in, I hope he doesn't have his "bad evidence" mechanic.

Like, come on, even if it's just for one point in the trial, there's never been evidence that doesn't get used at least once.
phoenix has a 1% chance when countering with his Evidence Rebuttal special to get handed forged evidence from a little magician girl, causing him to get disbarred and die immediately regardless of percentage

QuiqueST

Smash Apprentice
So this but as a fighting game with Capcom in charge.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
phoenix has a 1% chance when countering with his Evidence Rebuttal special to get handed forged evidence from a little magician girl, causing him to get disbarred and die immediately regardless of percentage
Nah, but he comes back as hobo phoenix wherein when you lose, the result of the match is decided by a jury.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Nah, but he comes back as hobo phoenix wherein when you lose, the result of the match is decided by a jury.
And then your opponent refuses to accept the decision from "ignorant swine".

osby

Smash Obsessed
If Phoenix's Final Smash doesn't work like a danger zone against only fighters with a criminal record, what's the point of even adding him?

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
If Phoenix's Final Smash doesn't work like a danger zone against only fighters with a criminal record, what's the point of even adding him?
Quick, someone think of a reason for why Phoenix would want to take every individual Smash character to court.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
My little comic project is actually coming together nicely

Didn't expect this
Sometime you will surprise yourself while drawning, it's just hard sometime to judge your own skill, things just end up working out out of nowhere.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
if someone says Yoshi i swear to god
Well, Yoshi's crime is already known, but everyone else in the Smash universe has to have committed some crime at some point, right?

Kirby's got mass genocide on his side, Mario's a war criminal, Joker's a thief, Bayonetta certainly has to have a few charges of indecent exposure...

Noipoi

Howdy!
Quick, someone think of a reason for why Phoenix would want to take every individual Smash character to court.
:ultridley: Murder. A lot of it.
:ultpokemontrainer: Animal Abuse.
:ultpalutena: Child Abuse.
:ultolimar: Plant abuse.
:ultsonic: Breaking the speed limit
:ultinkling: Grafitti
:ultlink: Property damage
:ulticeclimbers: Illegal Teaming
:ultvillager: Satanic activity
:ultyoshi: Do I even need to say it?

D

Deleted member

Dedede pulled a Big Mom and when he ate he accidentally killed his friends/servants.

Anybody who doesn't watch/read One Piece probably won't get this basically they accidentally killed his servants by eating them it's kinda messed up

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
:ultpalutena:: Cult leadership
:ultinkling:: Vandalism
:ultsimon:: Carrying illegal explosives
:ultisabelle:: Unauthorized road sign placement

None of you are free of sin.

D

Deleted member

Let me see, of the top of my head
-Link property damage, all the pots he breaks need to be paid
-Bowser, Bowser Jr & Koopalings, kidnapping
-DK and Diddy, littering with Bananas
-Wario, fraud schemes in Warioware
-K. Rool, theft
-Ridley and Ganondorf, mass-murder
-Metaknight, treason
-Samus, killing endangered species
-Fox, being to fly for a fox guy
-Ness, resist arrest
-Duck Hunt, being a ****
if someone says Yoshi i swear to god
Yoshi
Vore

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Welp. Here goes nothing.
I'm basing the roster size off of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which had 56 fighters. Between the combined might of the four development teams, they can pull it off in the modern generation. From this, each company gets 14 fighters in base plus 2 through DLC for a total of 64 fighters. DLC fighters have been italicized

Nintendo
  • Mario Bros. (Mario and Luigi working together)
  • Donkey Kong
  • Bowser
  • Link
  • Samus
  • Inklings
  • Shulk
  • Pikachu
  • Marth
  • Isabelle
  • Olimar
  • Pit
  • Kirby
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Princess Peach
  • Captain Falcon
Sega
  • Sonic
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Joker
  • Aigis
  • Alex Kidd
  • Altered Beat
  • Bayonetta
  • Beat
  • Nights
  • Ryo Hazuki
  • Aiai
  • Kazuma Kiryu
  • Arle Nadja
  • Segata Sanshiro
  • Shadow
  • Miku Hatsune
Bandai Namco
  • Pac-Man
  • Dig-Dug
  • KOS-MOS
  • Lloyd Irving
  • Velvet Crowe
  • Nightmare
  • Ivy Valentine
  • Agumon
  • Jin Kazuma
  • Heihachi
  • God Eater
  • Valkyrie
  • Klonoa
  • Yuri Lowell
  • Goku
Capcom
  • Megaman
  • Zero
  • Ryu
  • Chun-Li
  • Arthur
  • Morrigan
  • Dante
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Monster Hunter
  • Leon Kennedy
  • Frank West
  • Amaterasu
  • Strider
  • Nathan Spencer
  • Albert Wesker
  • M. Bison
I'd play this game easily.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
:ultlink::ulttoonlink::ultyounglink:: Unauthorized possession of several weapons
:ultfox::ultfalco::ultwolf:: Dogfighting
:ultkrool:: Endangerment of a species
:ultryu::ultken:: Assault
:ultsamus:: Bounty hunting
:ultolimar::ultalph:: Slavery

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Welp. Here goes nothing.
I'm basing the roster size off of Marvel vs. Capcom 2, which had 56 fighters. Between the combined might of the four development teams, they can pull it off in the modern generation. From this, each company gets 14 fighters in base plus 2 through DLC for a total of 64 fighters. DLC fighters have been italicized

Nintendo
  • Mario Bros. (Mario and Luigi working together)
  • Donkey Kong
  • Bowser
  • Link
  • Samus
  • Inklings
  • Shulk
  • Pikachu
  • Marth
  • Isabelle
  • Olimar
  • Pit
  • Kirby
  • Mr. Game & Watch
  • Princess Peach
  • Captain Falcon
Sega
  • Sonic
  • Dr. Eggman
  • Joker
  • Aigis
  • Alex Kidd
  • Altered Beat
  • Bayonetta
  • Beat
  • Nights
  • Ryo Hazuki
  • Aiai
  • Kazuma Kiryu
  • Arle Nadja
  • Segata Sanshiro
  • Shadow
  • Miku Hatsune
Bandai Namco
  • Pac-Man
  • Dig-Dug
  • KOS-MOS
  • Lloyd Irving
  • Velvet Crowe
  • Nightmare
  • Ivy Valentine
  • Agumon
  • Jin Kazuma
  • Heihachi
  • God Eater
  • Valkyrie
  • Klonoa
  • Yuri Lowell
  • Goku
Capcom
  • Megaman
  • Zero
  • Ryu
  • Chun-Li
  • Arthur
  • Morrigan
  • Dante
  • Phoenix Wright
  • Monster Hunter
  • Leon Kennedy
  • Frank West
  • Amaterasu
  • Strider
  • Nathan Spencer
  • Albert Wesker
  • M. Bison
I'd play this game easily.
That's a solid roster. I'd love the ability to play teams of 4 so you can have one of each from all companies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom