• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh, hold up, I didn't even tell you the best part of the story.

My exact words to the guy after that message was "not when you refer to it as studying me, you creep", and what does he do afterwards?

Come right into my Discord DMs to ask his first question.
hey so this sandwich I'm having right now is good and

...o-oh no

ooooh nooooo

YIKES.png

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
My favorite part of modern Ace Attorney is how obvious the pun names get.

For example, we have the very religious man, Puhray Zeh'lot. But wait, that's just an alias! For you see, his real name is Rheel Neh'mu.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I don't think that guy has the brains to make a real research in the first place anyway, because he appearently doesn't know to listen.
>Assuming he was conducting any actual research.

Dude would've made sure to get informed consent first if he were (I'm talking signed papers and stuff like that). You can't conduct any research without it unless you want an IRB on your ass.

Last edited:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman

My exact words to the guy after that message was "not when you refer to it as studying me, you creep", and what does he do afterwards?

Screenshot_2019-04-28-02-17-13~2.png
Wake me up in a hundred years, that's typically how long it takes degenerate human **** to accept an influx of diversity and differing ideals

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Can you tell us what his first question was?

If you're not comfortable that's fine, but I'd like to know how stupid this guy is.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
My favorite part of modern Ace Attorney is how obvious the pun names get.

For example, we have the very religious man, Puhray Zeh'lot. But wait, that's just an alias! For you see, his real name is Rheel Neh'mu.
Never forget the minister's of justice's name.

Even saying it is a spoiler in and of itself.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Can you tell us what his first question was?

If you're not comfortable that's fine, but I'd like to know how stupid this guy is.
Nothin' special, really. Just the typical "when did you first find out you were trans".

I told the guy in no uncertain terms to **** off. I don't wanna know what other questions he would ask.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
So I've decided on something regarding stages. I'm basing them off my Most-Wanted characters. This one is my take on the central highway from the first Mega Man X.
Central_Highway_(Mega_Man_X).jpg

@Shishœ & Shroob Shroob I'd like some suggestions for a Fate stage!
I'm thinking of making a stage themed after Unlimited Blade Works next, though I'll need to figure out how to draw the swords without running into the stage size limit. Maybe just iconic examples of weaponry. That, or Illya's castle. Hmmm...

D

Deleted member

HOLY **** I KNEW THIS DAMN SERIES HAD A SUPER GAY CHEF, I REMEMBER LAUGHING NON STOP

This series is WILD.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
So I've decided on something regarding stages. I'm basing them off my Most-Wanted characters. This one is my take on the central highway from the first Mega Man X.
View attachment 213403
I'm thinking of making a stage themed after Unlimited Blade Works next, though I'll need to figure out how to draw the swords without running into the stage size limit. Maybe just iconic examples of weaponry. That, or Illya's castle. Hmmm...
Yoo Central Highway? Noice.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Never forget the minister's of justice's name.

Even saying it is a spoiler in and of itself.
Ooooh, very true. I'll say it anyway, because it's pretty amazing.

Inga Karkhuul Haw'kohd Dis'nahm Bi'ahni Lawga Ormo Pohmpus Da'nit Ar'edi Iz Khura'in III

Whoever was in charge of these names must've been havin' a real good time.

D

Deleted member

Alright, y'all better have a good reason why Ace Attorney ain't a runner up for Smash Ultimate DLC, this series really is OD good. Aside from of course, competition.

AND DON'T SAY MOVESET, Mahvel took care of that already.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Don't get it twisted.

This isn't discrimination, this is obsession
True but I'm taking this and the literal plethora of stories I've heard just this year and generalizing it as objectifing another person, which is how this guy's "studies" come off as

That and I'm legit going to try to sleep again, this oddly helps. I had a lot of pint up energy--but I think the rage is slowly burning it

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

Inga Karkhuul Haw'kohd Dis'nahm Bi'ahni Lawga Ormo Pohmpus Da'nit Ar'edi Iz Khura'in III

Localization team: "How do we make a name that is both a pun and exotic...?"

"Apos'truf'Ees."

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Nothin' special, really. Just the typical "when did you first find out you were trans".

I told the guy in no uncertain terms to **** off. I don't wanna know what other questions he would ask.
>When did you first find out you were trans

:sadsheep:

D

Deleted member

View attachment 213403
The stair section of the Ryuudou Temple or you could also try the Garden of Avalon.

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
Alright, y'all better have a good reason why Ace Attorney ain't a runner up for Smash Ultimate DLC, this series really is OD good. Aside from of course, competition.

>Ace Attorney doesn't have any Spirits in the base game
>Persona didn't have any Spirits either until Joker came along

phoenix-thinking(a).gif

Capybara Gaming

Just Vibing

Holy **** I forgot how amazing that was

Hinata

Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
>When did you first find out you were trans

:sadsheep:
Yeah, the conversation (if you can even call it that) with this dude was a ****ing train wreck from start to finish.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm not totally sure what it is but I've been feeling on/off cynical lately. Like, really cynical, to the poiint where it makes me depressed and paranoid for periods of time. I think and worry about he state of the world, people in general, and my own future, and while I usually shake these thoughts off after a while, and I'm back to my more positive and laidback-self...but sooner or later, these thoughts all keep coming back at some point later. Even when my mood's good, there's still times where I just can't help but worry about all those sorts of things.

I feel like I've been thinking about all the negative **** in the world too much lately.

Last edited:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another criticism I had with this film was it should had been an exception being RotJ kind of dark but with levity but no the usual jokey jokes like previous MCU films had. Infinity War I could understand given before the snap occurred but this should had been an exception and been serious like how the third act and final battle was in this film granted without he usual jokes. Being an MCU film should be no excuse.

At least that's just me though.

That's also not getting started how despite all that build up to Captain Marvel. Her role in this was reduced to literally a ******* cameo...

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Well now you're just disturbing the dead.

I could name... 50 other characters that are more important than April May.
She has the Time Stone and used it.

Hinata: "Mia? I've come to bargain!"

D

Deleted member

I doubt there's anyone saying that PW is not a candidate. I think the major issue regarding PW is just that Capcom has a lot of popular franchises in addition to PW, which are also popular and also have quite history.

I would like beating Yoshi with PW due to potential tax fraud jokes, but also would like to hunt Ridley with a MH rep, have a paint battle between Ammy and Inkling, a CURAEYHZEE battle between Bayo and Dante, fight to determine the master ghoul slayer between Simon and Arthur or just try using Jill/Leon arsenal against Mewtwo. The more I think about a Capcom rep, the more I want either a Capcom pack or a Nintendo vs Capcom.

D

Deleted member

Right there with you Shoto. 24 hours from now I'll be leaving the theater.

I'm so hyped.
It's gonna be so good I'm freaking excited man! Sure I know some of what happens but you know what they say if Spoilers ruin your experience the movie probably wasn't that good in the first place when Endgame is sure to be great regardless of Spoilers or not.

Though I think I did the math wrong I'll be leaving for the movie theaters around 5 PM on Monday and grab dinner then see the movie at 7:30 PM on Monday, Still though I hope you enjoy the movie! I'll be seeing it around the same 48 hour time frame as you.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
We'll see how this conflict escalates when you both get closer to my level.

:bowsette:
Give me three months or so.

Y'all seem to forget I'm about to return to peak Smashboards posting since I'll be on break.

I've already got the Rate Their Chances In-Depth series planned, and I'll likely write something after E3.

It'll be a good time.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I doubt there's anyone saying that PW is not a candidate. I think the major issue regarding PW is just that Capcom has a lot of popular franchises in addition to PW, which are also popular and also have quite history.

I would like beating Yoshi with PW due to potential tax fraud jokes, but also would like to hunt Ridley with a MH rep, have a paint battle between Ammy and Inkling, a CURAEYHZEE battle between Bayo and Dante, fight to determine the master ghoul slayer between Simon and Arthur or just try using Jill/Leon arsenal against Mewtwo. The more I think about a Capcom rep, the more I want either a Capcom pack or a Nintendo vs Capcom.
Um....

You do realize Phoenix Wright is a DEFENSE attorney, right? :yoshi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom