• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Besides my favorite Pokémon at the moment is Pyra so
Oooh is that a new one? Which gen is she from?

If any uber-Grookey fan is keeping up with this thread, they're more than welcome to sign-up and join us. It's one of the reasons I signed up. No one really was the "Yoshi guy" :yoshi:
I nominate Will Will for the position of resident Grookey poster.

The job isn't hard, all you gotta do is find Grookey fanart and post it occasionally.

Perfect balance between the starter posters can be achieved.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
I wonder what will be shown in the E3 Direct aside from Smash?

4969th page, by the way.
I think Animal Crossing is basically guaranteed to show up at E3 at this point since Nintendo confirmed it's still releasing this year and we haven't seen anything of it since the initial announcement.

Hinata

Never forget, a believing heart is your magic.
Switch FC
SW-5535-3962-2797
So, I mentioned offhand in one of my servers that I'm trans, and then some dude just came outta nowhere saying he wants to "study" me.

There's nothing more to this story, I just need y'all to know the kinds of creeps I deal with.

D

Deleted member

So, I mentioned offhand in one of my servers that I'm trans, and then some dude just came outta nowhere saying he wants to "study" me.

There's nothing more to this story, I just need y'all to know the kinds of creeps I deal with.
Jeez gonna be honest that's kinda creepy, Why would you need to study that? If you really want to know then read a book you have eyes and the ability to read so use them!

Noipoi

Howdy!

That's really freaky

Hope you're ok

UtopianPoyzin

Smash Master
Writing Team
Not sure, I’ll get back to you when I find out.
Switch FC
SW 1975-0838-2970

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
I haven't been actively posting about Sword/Shield mainly b/c I'm not particularly in love w/ any of the 3 starters just yet. I'm leaning towards Scorbunny by a very, very small margin, but compared to past Gens, I'm not particularly excited about any of them.

And there have been multiple cases where my favorite 1st evolution starter ended up having my least favorite final evolution, so I'm not trying to go down that road again.

Also:

This video is pure gold btw.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Wow. I just crossed the 1000 spirit threshold. I am way closer to completing that gallery than I ever thought.

Of corse, a couple are probably locked behind that challenge board, the completion of which requires NSO online. So I am probably not going to complete the thing 100%.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Hey I didn't miss page 4969!
If any uber-Grookey fan is keeping up with this thread, they're more than welcome to sign-up and join us. It's one of the reasons I signed up. No one really was the "Yoshi guy" :yoshi:
I would be the "Mac guy" but I ain't in the business of ****ing myself over like that

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I nominate Will Will Will Will for the position of resident Grookey poster.

The job isn't hard, all you gotta do is find Grookey fanart and post it occasionally.

Perfect balance between the starter posters can be achieved.
i'll **** on any of the other starters because 3/4 of my starters were grass but i ain't doing that

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I would be the "Mac guy" but I ain't in the business of ****ing myself over like that
homie you're talkin to the former mac smash enthusiast

before i forgot how to play smash and chose unga bunga ganon instead lmao

osby

Smash Obsessed
Ngl, I didn't like Grookey and Sobble at first, but they really grew on me. Pokémon community is very good at giving characters quality fanart.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Guys..
Screenshot_2019-04-28-01-31-24~2.png
I can't sleep
I've read these messages till I yawned
Watched a funny video
Sat in the dark for 2 hours
Music
Pills
****ing mantras

Nada..guess you're stuck with me!

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

What?

I could maybe understand if the guy was like "hey you said you're trans, I know nothing about trans people and I'd like to ask you some questions since I want to be more well-informed" or something like that, but "study?" That's just weird.
Does anyone really need to be the "insert x guy?"

Why limit yourself like that?

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Guys..
View attachment 213389
I can't sleep
I've read these messages till I yawned
Watched a funny video
Sat in the dark for 2 hours
Music
Pills
****ing mantras

Nada..guess you're stuck with me!
>when another smaller account begins ****posting

Mod edit: censor dodge removed :forrest:

Last edited by a moderator:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What?

I could maybe understand if the guy was like "hey you said you're trans, I know nothing about trans people and I'd like to ask you some questions since I'd like to be more informed" or something like that, but "study?" That's just weird.
it's people behind a screen with a sick fetish, they have nothing better to spend their time on

unless they're a licensed psychologist i guess

D

Deleted member

See you all later, I am going to fulfill my goals!
And destroy my enemies with my Reggie Mii Fighter.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
>when another smaller account begins ****posting

Mod edit: censor dodge removed :forrest:
****post or not (really just cause I used a pic? Wtf even is the defintion?) It's a legit complaint

Last edited by a moderator:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
****post or not (really just cause I used a pic? Wtf even is the defintion?) It's a legit complaint
Ok he's regained sentience.

Sorry. We've just had this weird trend as of late where smaller accounts go awol. I misjudged the format of your post for one of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom