• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Well, they call him Eggman nowadays, but I ain't forcing you to go by that name if you don't want to. Robotnik, Eggman, take your pick.
Hell he was always called Eggman, Robotnik was just the localized name for the first few games LOL

Adventure just tied the two names together by establishing his family name is Robotnik but everyone just calls him Eggman to troll him. Always did have that weird egg obsession even more pre-change than after though, LOL.

IDK Robotnik pedantery always makes my brain twinge especially since it comes from genwunners alot so I feel this impulse to elaborate LOL

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Hell he was always called Eggman, Robotnik was just the localized name for the first few games LOL

Adventure just tied the two names together by establishing his family name is Robotnik but everyone just calls him Eggman to troll him. Always did have that weird egg obsession even more pre-change than after though, LOL.

IDK Robotnik pedantery always makes my brain twinge especially since it comes from genwunners alot so I feel this impulse to elaborate LOL
I knew that. I just may have forgotten to add that in.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Guess what ******* finally got a Smartphone.

Yup, I've been using a flipper all this time.
This honestly shook me to my very core.

I'm literally speechless. You think I'm joking? I'm not. I'm genuinely surprised you kept such a taboo secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom