• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I don't really know what you're supposed to be implying here
That there's dialogue in-game that acknowledges that two characters don't like the thief suits they have. It suggests that, in-universe, the characters don't actually get to choose their thief attire.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

selfcest time
Wait in line, cuz I've been calling it for months.

All of you believed, but I and I alone doubted.
Now who's laughing?
You, because you're still getting a game and I'm not.

Last edited:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
You know it's funny..
I signed up here cause I didn't know the difference between mid-air and normal jumps and to look up guides

Then like 4 days later I get to talk to some awesome people about my fav game and hobbies as they do the same

**** I wish I knew about this in 2016

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Wait in line, cuz I've been calling it for months.

All of you believed, but I and I alone doubted.
Now who's laughing?
You, because you're still getting a game and I'm not.
im not buying that **** lmao

never buying persona games ever in my life

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My thing is, considering Sony has the exclusive for the game itself I highly doubt that this is the first time they have seen the Phantom Thief design of this character. More or less, the concert wasn’t the first time they themselves saw it.

The things Sony has been censoring to my knowledge is utterly borderline nudity, or in games that are basically about naked women (or a bare *** in DmC). I just don’t think this is the same level.
Well...Persona 5 isn't a Sony exclusive IP at least since you have Joker in Smash and P5 S is on Switch as well.

Sony have been more harsh when it comes to sorry that's not entirely correct... they even censor contents with bathing suits when it comes to JRPGs or anime games, like One Piece World Seeker have the hot spring quest removed (But the female characters in the scenes aren't nude anyway)

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You know it's funny..
I signed up here cause I didn't know the difference between mid-air and normal jumps and to look up guides

Then like 4 days later I get to talk to some awesome people about my fav game and hobbies as they do the same

Well if you were a Yoshi main you wouldn't need to look that up. Normal and mid-air jumps are a world apart for him :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
You know it's funny..

Always happy to make someone happy!

D

Deleted member

Make sure you don't tell anyone about the scene where Thor plays basketball with Joe Biden.
Or when Reggie comes out and says "My Body is Reggie" then Thanos explodes, Gotta be careful when talking about Endgame around here.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Well if you were a Yoshi main you wouldn't need to look that up. Normal and mid-air jumps are a world apart for him :yoshi:
Yeah I finally learned that when hit off-stage I only got one jump to recover with cause everyone only has 1 mid-air jump
2 jumps total not in general
If that's not the case then wtf happens to that first one

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well...Persona 5 isn't a Sony exclusive IP at least since you have Joker in Smash and P5 S is on Switch as well.

Sony have been more harsh when it comes to sorry that's not entirely correct... they even censor contents with bathing suits when it comes to JRPGs or anime games, like One Piece World Seeker have the hot spring quest removed (But the female characters in the scenes aren't nude anyway)
The first point you mentioned is...kinda irrelevant. Joker being in Smash is completely separate from Sony knowing what will be coming to their console, mainly because Persona 5: The Royal is Sony Exclusive.

At least, I would think Sony would have an idea.

While i’m not familiar with the games you mentioned, I still stand by my point that we’re talking about teenage characters wearing bathing suits, or a leotard.

Frankly, in some cases the censorship thing seems like it doesn’t necessarily make a difference. If somebody gets off to characters in a game, they’ll find some other way to get themselves there. It’s that simple.

But eh, if they want to censor it, they’ll censor it.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
exodia the forbidden one is brave

(And yes that is yet another Konami Rep)

Last edited:

Just a penguin

Smash Master
You know it's funny..

The only reason I got on here was due to this video.

Look at exactly 6:00.

142,000 viewed this video. As far as I know, only one has actually made an account: me.

Wow.

D

Deleted member

exodia the forbidden one is brave

(And yes that is yet another Konami Rep)
Sakurai's really flexing on Bomberman isn't he?

Snake and Simon made sense, Richter is an Echo so sure but Exodia? Sakurai is really trying to end Bomberman's whole career.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Yeah I finally learned that when hit off-stage I only got one jump to recover with cause everyone only has 1 mid-air jump
2 jumps total not in general
If that's not the case then wtf happens to that first one
Every character has a way to get back to the stage, so balancing the way a mid-air jump works for them is vital...

*sees that you main Little Mac*

Oh, erm....... usually that is :yoshi:

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
So I’ve returned to my mission of listening to Ultimate’s entire OST. And the WarioWare music is surprisingly kicking.
My spotify playlist is so ****ed right now
-EVERY SOUL CONTAINS A WHISPER OF LIIIGHT
-Got the horses in the back
-VENOMMMM
-[Insert Batman noises here]
-Bo Burnham skit
-How do ya like me now?
-Like it's DYNOMITE

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Every character has a way to get back to the stage, so balancing the way a mid-air jump works for them is vital...

*sees that you main Little Mac*

Oh, erm....... usually that is :yoshi:
No...do go on Zinith Zinith

Tell me something I don't know

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Sakurai's really flexing on Bomberman isn't he?

Snake and Simon made sense, Richter is an Echo so sure but Exodia? Sakurai is really trying to end Bomberman's whole career.
Maybe I misinterpreted the promotional material- the newcomer is Yugi, Exodia is a new multipart item that, when you collect all 5 pieces, immediately ends the game and obliterates your foes, never to be selected again

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
The first point you mentioned is...kinda irrelevant. Joker being in Smash is completely separate from Sony knowing what will be coming to their console, mainly because Persona 5: The Royal is Sony Exclusive.

At least, I would think Sony would have an idea.

While i’m not familiar with the games you mentioned, I still stand by my point that we’re talking about teenage characters wearing bathing suits, or a leotard.

Frankly, in some cases the censorship thing seems like it doesn’t necessarily make a difference. If somebody gets off to characters in a game, they’ll find some other way to get themselves there. It’s that simple.

But eh, if they want to censor it, they’ll censor it.
My problem is that Sony is censoring the games, not for any proper reason. But because if they don't the angry feminists will hound them for it and the reason these kinds of individuals are going after persona now is because the franchise hit the big time with Smash bros.

A Golden Sun 4 would be cool right about now.
It's been practically a decade since the last one, I don't think it's happening anytime soon.

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
The only reason I got on here was due to this video.

Look at exactly 6:00.

142,000 viewed this video. As far as I know, only one has actually made an account: me.

Wow.
"Smashboards is probably the best place to look up and discuss anything Smash related"

Considering the other popular alternatives are ResetERA, GameFAQs and Reddit, this statement is probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom