• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Kanji's an interesting character.

He likes feminine things but its those interests and his attraction to Naoto (who ends up being a girl) that makes him question his sexuality.

I think Kanji is straight, and I think its valuable for media to have a character question their sexuality and... just question it. Kanji isn't shamed much for considering it, and I think that's important even if he didn't end up gay.
Also Kanji x Naoto is an OTP and if you don't ship it you're a criminal.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Kanji's an interesting character.

He likes feminine things but its those interests and his attraction to Naoto (who ends up being a girl) that makes him question his sexuality.

I think Kanji is straight, and I think its valuable for media to have a character question their sexuality and... just question it. Kanji isn't shamed much for considering it, and I think that's important even if he didn't end up gay.
Atlus knows the Yu and Yosuke thing is strong with fans because they did the group date moment in the anime and this in PQ

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno. Seems like the consensus of this thread is that Fire Emblem: Three Houses ain't the ****, but if you ask me, aside from the garbage main theme song, I actually like what I'm seeing. Seems way less "modern Fire Emblem" and focuses hard on just grit and story.

wgimxlypchy11.jpg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
the garbage main theme song
Yo, Scottchad
Imma ask you something:

Get closer
More closer
Wait, no so close
Take a step back or three

Now...

REACH FOR MY HAAAAAND
I'LL SOAAAR AWAAAAY
INTO THE DAAWWN
OH, I WISH I COULD STAAAAAY

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm not sure if there's anything to back up that the reason they used Raiden over Snake was due to Smash, and besides, that game came out while Smash 4 was in development and we all know how that worked out for Snake. As for Revengence, that actually helps my point as it all comes down to circumstance. Maybe a new Yoshi game were to be released around the Sega fighting game or better yet it could be released in 2020 when it's my boi's 30th anniversary (all hypothetical, but so is the Sega fighting game so *shrug*).

And even if you do hate console exclusivity (which I don't), good news, it seems to be slowly becoming less of a rule even if Sony is fighting a losing battle on this :yoshi:
Still not sold on putting Yoshi into a Sonic fighting game but I guess it wouldn’t be impossible, I just don’t see it as likely. Honestly some third party characters I had in mind for this game are :ultmegaman: & :ultpacman:.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman
Yo, Scottchad
Imma ask you something:

Get closer
More closer
Wait, no so close
Take a step back or three

Now...

REACH FOR MY HAAAAAND
I'LL SOAAAR AWAAAAY
INTO THE DAAWWN
OH, I WISH I COULD STAAAAAY
Speaking of which, what's y'alls take on the Ultimate theme? All my friends have hiked up thier glasses, audibly snorted and said BRAWL WAS BETTER

D

Deleted member

Speaking of which, what's y'alls take on the Ultimate theme? All my friends have hiked up thier glasses, audibly snorted and said BRAWL WAS BETTER
COLORS WEAVE INTO A SPIRAL OF FLAAAAAAAA- Mediocrity.

It's not bad and I like the instrumental versions but I'm not a huge fan on the lyrics so it's okay, I like it but there's better Smash Themes out there (Brawl & Melee's).

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Still not sold on putting Yoshi into a Sonic fighting game but I guess it wouldn’t be impossible, I just don’t see it as likely. Honestly some third party characters I had in mind for this game are :ultmegaman: & :ultpacman:.
I wasn't selling you that Yoshi is the perfect choice for the game, just that the outcome is likely as there is precedent (Skylanders for instance, Nintendo and Activision were definitely sold on Bowser and DK to be playable characters) :yoshi:

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305

It's not bad and I like the instrumental versions but I'm not a huge fan on the lyrics so it's okay, I like it but there's better Smash Themes out there (Brawl & Melee's).
Melee has

SUPER.
SMASH BROTHERS.
ME-LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So yeah, GOAT.

TJ919

Smash Journeyman

The whisper of light in my soul will flame on regardless

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
The instrumental version is pretty meh, all things considered

But the vocal version is absolute gold. Right up there with Brawl and 4 as my personal fave Smash themes

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

At least it's not Three House's techno-pop intro for a medieval fantasy school simulator strategy game.

I will say it's a good opening if I imagine it as the opening to an anime though.

Last edited:

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Yeah actually!

leans into the gun.

HARU WAS NEVER AN INTERESTING CHARACTER.
6076861dbd5f4930fe6e43b276b9f28583d4119f_00.jpg

ALRIGHT THAT'S IT YOU'RE ****IN' DEAD KID SHE WASN'T GIVEN ENOUGH SCREEN TIME TO BE BEST GIRL AND IF SHE DID SHE'D EASILY BE BEST GIRL AND YOU ****ING KNOW IT.

DaybreakHorizon

NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
Is, is that not what Fire Emblem is at this point?
View attachment 212732

I mean look at this.
I should have stipulated.

A subpar anime that I would've liked in middle school. If you need a reference I'm thinking something like The Irregular at Magic High School.

That's not what I want out of AAA installment in one of Nintendo's largest series at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom