• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So I was planning to see Endgame Saturday that didn't pan out, Then Sunday that didn't pan out and now I'm for sure going to see it Monday.

I hope nobody spoils anything and if you do I will personally walk to Sakurai's house and tell them to not put anyone's favorite/most wanted characters in Smash.
captain america AND iron man are both in the movie

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
If you went back in time and changed anything when you went back to the time you came from nothing would have changed because you made a split time line and you’d never see the change cause you didn’t come from that timeline.
Well I mean, that's one of like three theories of how time travel would work.

In actuality going far into the future is impossible because it'd require matter going faster than the speed of light, which anything with mass can't do. And going into the past doesn't even work in theory because you'd need to go past the negative speed of light, which is even more impossible than the first thing.

D

Deleted member

captain america AND iron man are both in the movie
Seriously? Why'd you have to go and spoil it for me man? The movie is absolutely unwatchable now!

Next you're gonna tell me Ant-Man is in and will beat Thanos by going up his ***.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Well I mean, that's one of like three theories of how time travel would work.

In actuality going far into the future is impossible because it'd require matter going faster than the speed of light, which anything with mass can't do. And going into the past doesn't even work in theory because you'd need to go past the negative speed of light, which is even more impossible than the first thing.
Time travel isn’t probably possible anyways cause everything is matter and matter doesn’t disappear it just becomes something different

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I mean I doubt he’d get in before :ultmario: tbh
Well as I pointed out earlier, a character being in a guest spot doesn't have to be the base character. Yoshi is popular and recognizable enough to occupy a guest spot without wondering why Mario didn't get in.

Besides, "I doubt Raiden would get in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale before Snake" :yoshi:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Time travel isn’t probably possible anyways cause everything is matter and matter doesn’t disappear it just becomes something different
Tell that to my pterodactyl.

That's right, I went back in time, picked up a pterodactyl, and taught it how to shout racial slurs on Xbox Live.

D

Deleted member

Well as I pointed out earlier, a character being in a guest spot doesn't have to be the base character. Yoshi is popular and recognizable enough to occupy a guest spot without wondering why Mario didn't get in.

Besides, "I doubt Raiden would get in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale before Snake" :yoshi:
wouldn't you think another, more popular nintendo star would be a guest?

i mean, that DOES have precedent with the zelda stuff in sonic lost world

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

I mean Snake was already in Brawl and Revengence was new at the time.

Also I’m not really a huge fan of console exclusives for multiplatform games in general.

Last edited:

Raxxel

Hipster Heavyweight Champ
NNID
RaxxelAintHappy
3DS FC
2921-9637-8816
censor dodging post
Oopsie, mods are going to have to edit my post now.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I spent time ****ting on her design when she was revealed but now I think she's bae as ****
FETH_Byleth_f_02.png

PsySmasher

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW 8231-8239-3130
In X zone 2, they added Fiora instead of Shulk.
True. But remember that X Zone 2 had characters in pairs.

They paired her w/ KOS-MOS over Shulk.

And honestly, I think they went with the better choice of the 2 main characters.

damn peach really just gonna die to an up-tilt at 120 isn't she
Assuming you're talking about Mr. OwO Blaster, then yeah.

I just refer to Up Tilt as "2nd Up Smash".

D

Deleted member

after exactly two (cinco) games on quickplay i can safely use my pro gamer knowledge to create the informed opinion that samus' grab is broken and overcentralizing. sakurai nerf pls

Last edited by a moderator:

Roberk

Smash Champion
What makes the leggings worse is how butchered the textures are in the game, really hope there are significant graphical improvements because Three Houses is looking to be probably the ugliest first-party Switch title.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
I spent time ****ting on her design when she was revealed but now I think she's bae as ****
View attachment 212706
I think it's her 3D model really. It has that...Pokemon vibe about it. it doesn't look as good as it should because some element is missing, making the execution feel off. If anything, I'm bothered by the asymmetry shown here. One protected knee but the other exposed? C'mon fam-a-laaam...

That sort of thing is how I feel about Vess from Xenoblade 2 anyway, though luckily she's a sweet old lady so she gets dumpling points for her grandmotherly personality.

In X zone 2, they added Fiora instead of Shulk.
I know damn near everyone hated Project X Zone, but I would kill for a sequel to that duology if it meant giving Nintendo its own quarter section of characters beyond just Lucina, Chrom, and Fiora.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I'm so goddamn tired.

I need a na

Status