• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
Wasn't able to get tickets to Endgame till Monday Night.

So if you ******* spoil anything for me? I'mma kill that new Persona chick dead.

Just shank her right here and there.
not if she shanks you first

thanos kills fortnite

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Two things regarding my Sonic fighting game ideas...
1. It’s along the lines of a Capcom/SNK/Arc Systems fighter.
2. Kinda wanted to ideally have characters that could talk/be subtitled as I’ve been playing around with the idea of having Netherrealm styled intro banter between the characters.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I know this is probably the opposite of what you guys want but since SEGA series are being brought up, I wanted to ask what characters from other SEGA series would fit a Sonic fighting game? I’ve wanted to put in a few, so far I have NiGHTS, Joker, and Segata Sanshiro in mind.
Pick literally any character from any Phantasy Star/Phantasy Star Online game you want.

And any Jet Set Radio character you want.

And Edge or Azel from Panzer Dragoon Saga.

And Shou or Tillis from Burning Rangers.

And Ryo Hazuki.

D

Deleted member

If time travel is to actually exist in the future, then why has no one ever gone back in time and stopped Adam from eating the apple?
Anyways goodnight.

Gentlepanda

Meme Maestro
NNID
Panda
Switch FC
2255-1434-0335
2. Kinda wanted to ideally have characters that could talk/be subtitled as I’ve been playing around with the idea of having Netherrealm styled intro banter between the characters.
miku and sonic lay down the trash talk before battle

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
how did we figure out that we can extract cow’s milk
Its even weirder when you consider that most mammals don't retain their tolerance for lactose into adulthood either, and that drinking cow milk probably would have made the first humans to try it sick before they started evolving tolerance for it somehow.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Its even weirder when you consider that most mammals don't retain their tolerance for lactose into adulthood either, and that drinking cow milk probably would have made the first humans to try it sick before they started evolving tolerance for it somehow.
"I'M GONNA SUCK THIS TIDDY EVEN IF IT KILL ME."

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You didn't see my post? I wasn't being sarcastic

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I know this is probably the opposite of what you guys want but since SEGA series are being brought up, I wanted to ask what characters from other SEGA series would fit a Sonic fighting game? I’ve wanted to put in a few, so far I have NiGHTS, Joker, and Segata Sanshiro in mind.
Kazuma Kiryu's a must.

Also, somebody from Puyo Puyo, who it is doesn't matter.

Plus Jack Frost, give him something, darn it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
i can't hear you
i can't see

sure why not, it's always interesting seeing how people rank the sega properties
Alright
  1. Sonic the Hedgehog
  2. Tails Prower
  3. Knuckles the Echidna
  4. Amy Rose
  5. Dr. Eggman
  6. Shadow the Hedgehog
  7. Big the Cat
  8. Metal Sonic
  9. Classic Sonic
  10. AiAi (Super Monkey Ball)
  11. MeeMee (Super Monkey Ball)
  12. Billy Hatcher (Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg)
  13. Amigo (Samba de Amigo)
  14. Ulala (Space Channel 5)
  15. Pudding (Space Channel 5)
  16. Beat (Jet Set Radio)
  17. Gum (Jet Set Radio)
  18. B.D. Joe (Crazy Taxi)
  19. Dr. Roy Curien (House of the Dead)
  20. Zobio and Zobiko (House of the Dead EX)
  21. Ryo Hazuki (Shenmue)
  22. Akira Yuki (Virtua Fighter)
  23. Jacky and Sarah Bryant (VirtuaFighter)
  24. ChuChus (ChuChu Rocket)
  25. Mobo and Robo (Bonanza Bros)
  26. Alex Kidd
  27. Opa-Opa (Fantasy Zone)
  28. Vyse (Skies of Arcadia)
  29. NiGHTS (NiGHTS Into Dreams)
  30. Reala (NiGHTS Into Dreams)
  31. Joe Musashi (Shiobi)
  32. Gillius Thunderhead (Golden Axe)
  33. Tyris Flare (Golden Axe)
  34. AGES (Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed)
  35. Football Manager
  36. Shogun (Shogun: Total War)
  37. Willemus (Total War: Rome II)
  38. General Winter (Company of Heroes 2)
  39. Segata Sanshiro
  40. Vectorman
  41. Bayonetta
  42. Ristar
  43. Arle Nadja (Puyo Puyo)
  44. Amitite (Puyo Puyo)
  45. Ecco the Dolphin
  46. Axel and Blaze (Streets of Rage)
  47. The Gunstars (Gunstar Heroes)
  48. Chakan (Chakan: The Forever Man)
  49. Jack Frost (Shin Megami Tensei)
  50. Mitsuru Kirijo (Persona 3)
  51. Yu Narukami (Persona 4)
  52. Joker (Persona 5)
  53. Hatsune Miku (Project DIVA)
  54. Earthworm Jim
  55. ToeJam & Earl
  56. Scorpion & Sub-Zero (Mortal Kombat)
  57. Aladdin (Disney's Aladdin on SEGA Genesis)
  58. Xenomorph (Alien Isolation)
  59. SomecallmeJohnny
  60. Console Exclusive Guest
    1. Mario (Nintendo Switch)
    2. Mii (Nintendo Switch)
    3. Crash Bandicoot (PlayStation 4)
    4. Banjo and Kazooie (Xbox One)
    5. Avatar (Xbox One)
    6. Team Fortress (Steam)
  61. DLC
    1. Alis Landale (Phantasy Star)
    2. Sakura Shinguji (Sakura Wars)
    3. Kazuma Kiryu (Yakuza)
    4. Altered Beast (Altered Beasts)
    5. Micheal Hardy (Virtua Cop)
    6. Orta (Panzer Dragoon)
    7. Demi-Feind (Shin Megami Tensei)
    8. Protector (Etrian Odyssey)
    9. Pulseman (GameFreak)
    10. Kelly O'Lenmey (GunValkyrie)
    11. Selvaria Bles (Valkyra Chronicles)
    12. Kasumi and Ryu Hayabusa (Dead or Alive)

D

Deleted member

Because then future people wouldn't need to stop Adam from eating the apple, creating the grandfather paradox.

Wait, why am I replying to somebody asleep or in bed?
Jokes on you, a maverick never sleeps. Except when they do.
Anyways, depending on how hypothetical time travel hypothetically works, it could mean travelling to an alternate timeline, including ones that already exist such as ours. In this case, enough timelines should invent time travel that, considering the practically infinite amount of timelines, ours would inevitably be busted by a time traveller.
I am the very big think right now.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
wanna talk 'bout it?
Alright, let's get raw.

I'm a teacher. Students were mis-behaving in homeroom and it was embarrassing. My boss (the principal) caught wind of it and I want to curl up in a ball and die. I feel like a failure there from the beginning. Along with that, I realize more than ever that i won't be able to be rehired next year cuz enrollment is still underachieving at the school I work at and it would take a miracle to be hired back because things just aren't looking good. To add on top of it, I constantly worry that my students don't like my classes anymore, my girlfriend has been having a hard day and has been mistreated a lot today by her co-workers and all from what she shared with me, I'm trying to have the perfect resume so that I can find a stable job rather quickly once the season ends, a close friend of mine has a wedding coming up so I need to get really prepared for that, my schedule has been very busy and draining lately, and just when i think i don't need counseling anymore and finish my sessions, i start feeling depressed again because of all that's happened this week.

Oh, AND my grandfather just had a stroke.
So my life is FREAKING FANTASTIC. /s
And allergy season doesn't help. Can't sleep at night from the get-go.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Alright, let's get raw.

I'm a teacher. Students were mis-behaving in homeroom and it was embarrassing. My boss (the principal) caught wind of it and I want to curl up in a ball and die. I feel like a failure there from the beginning. Along with that, I realize more than ever that i won't be able to be rehired next year cuz enrollment is still underachieving at the school I work at and it would take a miracle to be hired back because things just aren't looking good. To add on top of it, I constantly worry that my students don't like my classes anymore, my girlfriend has been having a hard day and has been mistreated a lot today by her co-workers and all from what she shared with me, I'm trying to have the perfect resume so that I can find a stable job rather quickly once the season ends, a close friend of mine has a wedding coming up so I need to get really prepared for that, my schedule has been very busy and draining lately, and just when i think i don't need counseling anymore and finish my sessions, i start feeling depressed again because of all that's happened this week.

Oof, that's rough buddy.

It's gonna be real hectic, but I know you can get through, well, all of this.

Hope you get a new job soon, hope your GF is alright, hope you're alright, and I hope your gramps gets better.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
Jokes on you, a maverick never sleeps. Except when they do.
Anyways, depending on how hypothetical time travel hypothetically works, it could mean travelling to an alternate timeline, including ones that already exist such as ours. In this case, enough timelines should invent time travel that, considering the practically infinite amount of timelines, ours would inevitably be busted by a time traveller.
I am the very big think right now.
Which would be true if not for the possibility that there is equally an infinite amount of timelines where either time travelers don't exist, or decide not to visit ours at any point, regardless of the amount that may exist. Consider the idea that all possibilities leading to now was because all current travelers either:
1. Couldn't pinpoint our timeline
2. Visited us already, but during a time slightly off our own, missing us by that much
3. All are preoccupied with other timelines, trying to set them on the right path while learning about those pasts
4. Ours is just so damn boring that no time traveler is interested in our business, and our current state isn't in as much peril that it needs attention either
I got that Mastered Ultra Ins-think.

D

Deleted member

If time travel did exist in the future, I guarantee some jackweed would've already ****ed everything up by now and none of us would even be here.
or maybe we ARE the ****ed up timeline
tumblr_p1k3vwUCUT1uvnk2eo1_400.gif

Alright, let's get raw.

that's rough, man

i hope everything works out for you, your gf, and your grandfather

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
If you went back in time and changed anything when you went back to the time you came from nothing would have changed because you made a split time line and you’d never see the change cause you didn’t come from that timeline.

KarneraMythos

Smash Champion
If you went back in time and changed anything when you went back to the time you came from nothing would have changed because you made a split time line and you’d never see the change cause you didn’t come from that timeline.
But you can exploit this by monitoring that timeline and seeing what changes take place. Learn from it and apply it to your own. You'll get slight variances, sure, but the improved timeline would serve as a template to improve the one you're born in.

D

Deleted member

So I was planning to see Endgame Saturday that didn't pan out, Then Sunday that didn't pan out and now I'm for sure going to see it Monday.

I hope nobody spoils anything and if you do I will personally walk to Sakurai's house and tell them to not put anyone's favorite/most wanted characters in Smash.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So I was planning to see Endgame Saturday that didn't pan out, Then Sunday that didn't pan out and now I'm for sure going to see it Monday.

I hope nobody spoils anything and if you do I will personally walk to Sakurai's house and tell them to not put anyone's favorite/most wanted characters in Smash.
Worry not my lips are sealed. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom