• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Ultimate Social Thread: Under Construction. Be Back Soon!

What are you most excited about for E3?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This tweet pretty much sums up my thoughts on that:

That’s frankly disgusting. I feel bad for Square Enix now. This kind of thing is why I hate memes.

D

Deleted member

Ive seen more positive then negative honestly
Ah, that's cool. People I talk to said that apparently reactions were mixed, and even though I didn't read too much (trying to avoid spoilers), I did see that apparently Pro Jared doesn't like it, and there were a few others saying reactions from fans had been mixed.

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
Question, is there any situation where automatically attacking opponents who jump on you while crouching would be useful?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Ah, that's cool. People I talk to said that apparently reactions were mixed, and even though I didn't read too much (trying to avoid spoilers), I did see that apparently Pro Jared doesn't like it, and there were a few others saying reactions from fans had been mixed.
was Jared even a fan of KH to begin with? That also plays a part. Yeah it does have its flaws, as every game does but all around, Ive seen positive stuff in combination with talking about the flaws

I noticed a trend in people who never played KH and aren't even fans of KH playing KH3 and saying it sucks

Last edited:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I mean... maybe when they decide to footsool you...
I wonder if you have to complete the crouch animation for it to work though. A way to escape and punish footstool combos would be neat if it works that way.

D

Deleted member

was Jared even a fan of KH to begin with? That also plays a part. Yeah it does have its flaws, as every game does but all around, Ive seen positive stuff in combination with talking about the flaws

I noticed a trend in people who never played KH and aren't even fans of KH playing KH3 and saying it sucks
True, true. TBH all of the complaints I have are pretty much only aesthetic or minor ones. Only problems I have personally are:

-I miss the 2D artwork for characters on the HUD.
-While Disney characters look fine, some of the KH original cast look a little off. Sora looks good, though.
-Some of the dialogue delivery is reaaaaallllyyyy weird. There's a lot of awkward pauses and just overall weird line delivery.

As far as gameplay goes, I have no complaints so far (currently at the Toy Story world) other than that I think Gummi Ship is kinda weird in this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I know that I for one am really liking KH3 so far.

I'm not far though, so I hope I won't be spoiled from any major plot points.

I actually kinda like the convoluted plotline of the franchise to begin with. lmao

D

Deleted member

I know that I for one am really liking KH3 so far.

I'm not far though, so I hope I won't be spoiled from any major plot points.

I actually kinda like the convoluted plotline of the franchise to begin with. lmao
Same here. It's a bit of a mess, but it's a fun mess. Besides, I've always agreed with Antdude's thoughts on the story: It's not really all that convoluted if you play the games in the order they were released. It is convoluted to an extent, sure, but there are actual answers to most questions. The plot isn't as bad as it's memed to be.

Also, on the subject of ships, this is the only ship worth talkin' about.

Last edited by a moderator:

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That’s frankly disgusting. I feel bad for Square Enix now. This kind of thing is why I hate memes.
That's a bit of a leap, don't you think? "Disgusting"?

Fans don't owe companies anything. And KH3 is a particularly long game, right? People are still playing it and not talking about it because of spoilers.

Piranha Plant is just "bam! here he is, have fun". Naturally more people are talking about it. Don't feel bad for a mega corporation poised to make millions of dollars off this game.

D

Deleted member

I'll never get why people act as if "cis" is some alien word as if it's not a term used in basic biology you learn during high school.

Pakky

Smash Hero
I'll never get why people act as if "cis" is some alien word as if it's not a term used in basic biology you learn during high school.
I've never heard of that up until like recently 'Like in very heated political video from two years ago'.

We learned that 'trans' meant across. But 'cis' never came up.

Last edited:

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
That's too safe

We need an absolutely crazy ship....

Inb4 I come back from work with 10 billion notifications, thanks to this one post
:ultgnw: x :ultganondorf:

Their love goes beyond the boundaries of dimension. Ganon saw how G&W was the god of his world, and longed to be that. Before he knew it, he no longer wanted to be him... but be with him. Ruling that realm as the undeniable king and queen.

I'll let you guys determine who's queen.

osby

Smash Obsessed
That's too safe

We need an absolutely crazy ship....

Inb4 I come back from work with 10 billion notifications, thanks to this one post
I got you covered

:ultcloud:x:ultlink:

*insert console wars joke here*

Their love goes beyond the boundaries of dimension. Ganon saw how G&W was the god of his world, and longed to be that. Before he knew it, he no longer wanted to be him... but be with him. Ruling that realm as the undeniable king and queen.

Shouldn't both be kings?

Lollipopped

Smash Lord
I keep telling myself that once I get a Switch and Smash Ultimate, I'll post here more often about interesting things. So, in the meantime, every time I post here I find myself with nothing interesting to talk about. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

Umm..... :ultganondorf:?

staindgrey

Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
I graduated in 2007 but the prefix "cis-" never once came up in high school in any subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom